Page 934 of 977 FirstFirst ... 434834884924930931932933934935936937938944 ... LastLast
Results 13,996 to 14,010 of 14647
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Lists updated! Thanks again!

BTW that Tarzan omnibus was supposed to come out like 2 years ago from Dynamite.
    The solicitation is pretty sparse. This may not be a Marvel omnibus but I'm leaving it here until we know for sure.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheTurtleDog View Post
    Tarzan: The Buscema Years Omnibus Hardcover July 9, 2019
    by Roy Thomas (Author), David Anthony Kraft (Author), & 4 more
    1 Format: Hardcover
    Hardcover $99.99
    See all formats and editions
    Other Hardcover Sellers on Amazon:
    1 New
    from $99.99

Beginning in June 1977, the creative team of Roy Thomas and John Buscema astonished readers with perhaps the most spectacular escapades of Tarzan, Edgar Rice Burroughs' fabled Lord of the Jungle, ever captured on the four-color page! In the Mighty Marvel Manner, "Big John" delivered peril, romance, and heroics month-in and month-out, culminating in the ten-part "Blood Money and Human Bondage" saga, an epic that saw an artistic passing of the torch to his younger brother, Sal Buscema -- who would continue to visualize the feral hero's exploits until the series' thrilling final chapter in October 1979. Tarzan: The Buscema Years celebrates two of the greatest comic artists of all time, collecting in its entirety their classic 29-issue run of Tarzan (plus all three Tarzan Annuals), a massive tome bursting with mind-blowing thrills on every page!
    Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Lists updated! Thanks again!

BTW that Tarzan omnibus was supposed to come out like 2 years ago from Dynamite.
    Yeah, the Tarzan Omnibus has been on Amazon the last couple of years or so and the release date keeps getting put forward.

@TheTurtleDog, do you have new info. regarding its release? Is it now being released by Marvel?

Btw, thanks for updating the Omnibus list.

Astonishing Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Is Marvel Collected Editions the most caught up with Deadpool than any other character?
    I was looking over my Deadpool Omni and Minibus, sure seems like it.

Omnibus
    Deadpool by Joe Kelley
    Deadpool by Posehn & Duggan
    Deadpool Classic
    Deadpool Beginnings
    Deadpool & Co.
    Deadpool & Cable
    Deadpool & X-Force (more stealth X-Force Omni)
    Deadpool by Daniel Way vol.1
    Deadpool by Daniel Way vol.2

Minibus
    Deadpool vol.0
    Deadpool vol.1
    Deadpool vol.2
    Deadpool vol.3

Feels like they are only a few Omni and/or minibus away from having the character all caught up to present.

As an aside, I'll keep my eye on that Tarzan Omni.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Spectacular Member

Looks like IST got more of the DM cover of the Thanos infinity origins omnibus, get on that.

https://www.instocktrades.com/TP/Mar...mer)/OCT181004

Quote Originally Posted by Avengers1986 View Post
    Looks like IST got more of the DM cover of the Thanos infinity origins omnibus, get on that.

https://www.instocktrades.com/TP/Mar...mer)/OCT181004
    Well, that was there for all of a light second.

All-New Member

@TurtleDog
    First, thanks for the updates. Really appreciate these.
    Second, I think your list is missing the X-Men revolution omnibus

Quote Originally Posted by TheTurtleDog View Post
    The solicitation is pretty sparse. This may not be a Marvel omnibus but I'm leaving it here until we know for sure.
    Tarzan Omnibus is definitely not a Marvel Omnibus.

It has been a very long time since I posted in this forum (probably 5 years, at least), but I'm getting back into Omnibus collecting and just wanted to say hello!

I'm a 31-year old graphic designer, married with a baby, and in the process of building a house. I've been collecting comics since around high school. The Ultimate Universe OHC's were really the thing that really got me into the hobby in a big way.

One of my goals this year was to pare down my collection and update most everything to hardcover. I had a lot of duplicates and mixed-formats for certain runs, as well as having collected a lot of random books over the years that I realized I didn't really want (often just nabbing something because it was a good deal, not because it was something I really loved and wanted in my collection).

I'm focusing on a well-curated collection of stuff that I personally love, and it has been really refreshing and fun to re-organize everything.

Here's a photo of my modest collection-- the black shelf on the left is stuff that I'm keeping, and the brown shelf on the right is all of the stuff I'm getting rid of or updating to a new format.

TD_Comics.jpg

Welcome back. Congrats on the big family changes.

I'm interested in what called you back. Did a series in particular get you interested again?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    Welcome back. Congrats on the big family changes.

I'm interested in what called you back. Did a series in particular get you interested again?
    I'd still been picking up books here and there, but it was probably the Miles Morales Omnibus that really kickstarted me into really evaluating my collection from the ground up.

Since I own all of USM in OHC, I knew I wanted to get the Miles one-- I just didn't expect it to go out of print so fast! So since I missed my window, I started looking into getting the trades/ultimate collections instead, and that really got me thinking about how much I prefer hardcover. Which then got me making a list of updates I wanted to make, which then kinda snowballed into inventorying/re-reading/re-evaluting my entire collection. Which was definitely a good thing because of how little shelf space I have in my apartment right now.

My first big steps on that front have been selling my 3 New X-Men hardcovers as well as all of my Daredevil paperbacks. My two Waid/Samnee Omnibus volumes showed up yesterday, and my Frank Miller and New X-Men Omnibus books are in the mail! I, like so many others, am banking on an eventual Bendis/Maleev Omnibus reprint, but part of this process is recognizing I just need to be patient. I'd rather hold off on having that run in my collection for now, until I can get it in the format I prefer.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by cbmason View Post
    @TurtleDog
    First, thanks for the updates. Really appreciate these.
    Second, I think your list is missing the X-Men revolution omnibus
    Thanks. I have added it and it will be in my next update

Amazing Member

I believe you are correct. The solicitation I found had no publisher listed but others have listed Dynamite. (Replying to Raffi)

Quote Originally Posted by T.D. View Post
    It has been a very long time since I posted in this forum (probably 5 years, at least), but I'm getting back into Omnibus collecting and just wanted to say hello!

I'm a 31-year old graphic designer, married with a baby, and in the process of building a house. I've been collecting comics since around high school. The Ultimate Universe OHC's were really the thing that really got me into the hobby in a big way.

One of my goals this year was to pare down my collection and update most everything to hardcover. I had a lot of duplicates and mixed-formats for certain runs, as well as having collected a lot of random books over the years that I realized I didn't really want (often just nabbing something because it was a good deal, not because it was something I really loved and wanted in my collection).

I'm focusing on a well-curated collection of stuff that I personally love, and it has been really refreshing and fun to re-organize everything.

Here's a photo of my modest collection-- the black shelf on the left is stuff that I'm keeping, and the brown shelf on the right is all of the stuff I'm getting rid of or updating to a new format.

TD_Comics.jpg
    Welcome back into the Omnibus fold. A very nice collection you have there. Are those B&N collections you have on the top row? Personally, I would think twice about getting rid of the Untold Tales of Spider-Man Omnibus. It pairs very nicely with the ASM Vol. 1 Omnibus. It's OOP at the moment and will probably be worth more come the upcoming Spidey movie and the following ones. All the best regarding the housebuilding.

@ TheTurtleDog, thank you for the stock list update.

@ T. D., Yeah I think everyone on here gets bit by the HC bug. I've actually gone full circle and actually don't mind the chunky 400-600 page trades. They don't bother me anymore.

Incredible Member

Just finished flipping through the Thanos Wars Omni and have to say what a beautiful book. Binding, paper, design, reproduction and extras all just top notch. I'm glad I decided to pick it up despite the triple dip on most of it. Only thing I have that isn't sunshine and rainbows is the font they use for captions in the extras section is a bit difficult to read especially on the starry background design used.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?