Page 1316 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 31681612161266130613121313131413151316131713181319132013261366 ... LastLast
Results 19,726 to 19,740 of 20773

Would have preferred a Bronze Age reprint for this particular character.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post

Silver Age omnibus reprint coming in July 2023.
    Invincible Iron Man Volume 1 collects material from Tales of Suspense 39-83, Tales to Astonish 82.

Iron Man omnis have not been the best sellers. But with the changing market, Marvel may be testing the waters for a further volume with this reprint.

Astonishing Member

Epic collections for September 2023:
    Amazing Spider-Man Volume 22: Round Robin (Reprint)
    X-Men Volume 6: Proteus (Reprint)
    Guardians of the Galaxy (2004) Volume 1: Somebody's Got to Do It (New Modern Epic)
    Star Wars Legends - New Republic Volume 7
    Miracleman: The Original Epic (the full Alan Moore run without the extras from the omni)
    Avengers Volume 10: The Yesterday Quest
    Venom Volume 4: The Madness

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post

Epic collections for September 2023:
    Amazing Spider-Man Volume 22: Round Robin (Reprint)
    X-Men Volume 6: Proteus (Reprint)
    Guardians of the Galaxy (2004) Volume 1: Somebody's Got to Do It (New Modern Epic)
    Star Wars Legends - New Republic Volume 7
    Miracleman: The Original Epic (the full Alan Moore run without the extras from the omni)
    Avengers Volume 10: The Yesterday Quest
    Venom Volume 4: The Madness
    In for the Avengers
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Mighty Member

Probably going to get SW: NRv7 (although it's a mish mash, there are a decent number of good issues in there), definitely getting Avengers, Miraceleman, and ASM Round Robin.

My Christmas wish is that sometime soon we get Silver Surfer v8, ASM v16, one of DD 10 and 11 (whatever to get all the Denny O'Neil material), Excalibur v5, and three Star Wars Epics - Menace Revealed v4, Empire v8, and Rebellion v6. I hope that's not too much to hope for for the last three months of 2023 . . .
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Fantastic Member

I’ll take Proteus to complete my Claremont/Byrne X-Men..

Definitely in for Avengers vol. 10

I'd love to get Miracleman since my Eclipse paperbacks have seen better days but I hate Marvel's recolouring of the original series.

Make Mine Marvel (Mostly) j0nnyboy's Avatar

Hey fellas, can anyone recommend to me the best reading material for Man-Thing? I want to get into the character so any recs of where to start would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by j0nnyboy View Post
    Hey fellas, can anyone recommend to me the best reading material for Man-Thing? I want to get into the character so any recs of where to start would be much appreciated. Thanks!
    I would recommend Man Thing by Steve Gerber Complete Collections. There are 3 volumes in total.

Astonishing Member

News on the Conan omnibus line now from Heroic Signatures and Titan Comics.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

A little late but here are the Epic Collections February 2023 solicitations:

DAREDEVIL EPIC COLLECTION: WATCH OUT FOR BULLSEYE TPB
    Volume #6 in the Daredevil Epic Collections
    Written by STEVE GERBER, TONY ISABELLA & MARV WOLFMAN with CHRIS CLAREMONT, GERRY CONWAY & LEN WEIN
    Penciled by BOB BROWN & GENE COLAN with DON HECK & SAL BUSCEMA
    Cover by GIL KANE
    Daredevil, the Black Widow and Shanna the She-Devil must join together to uncover the secret leaders of Black Spectre — an organization bent on bringing the United States to its knees! It’s a massive saga that will pull in heroes from across the Marvel Universe, culminating in a battle on the White House lawn! Plus: Classic villains like the Gladiator and the Owl make their returns, new enemies emerge when Death-Stalker hatches a plan that brings the Man-Thing into the fray, and Daredevil and S.H.I.E.L.D. team up to confront a renewed Hydra! And finally, the Man Without Fear’s life changes forever when Bullseye, the madman with perfect aim and no mercy, makes his deadly debut! Collecting DAREDEVIL (1964) #108-132 and MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE (1974) #3.
    528 PGS./Rated T …$49.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-94867-2
    Trim size: 6-5/8 x 10-3/16

INCREDIBLE HULK EPIC COLLECTION: THE LONE AND LEVEL SANDS TPB
    Volume #24 in the Incredible Hulk Epic Collections
    Written by PETER DAVID, JOE CASEY, CHRISTIAN COOPER & TERRY KAVANAGH
    Penciled by ADAM KUBERT, DAVID BREWER, JOE KUBERT, JAVIER PULIDO, ED MCGUINNESS, DOUG WHEATLEY & CHRISCROSS
    Cover by ADAM KUBERT
    The incredible end of an era! As Peter David completes his epic run, he delves ever deeper into the mind of Bruce Banner — and brings him face to face with the Hulk’s oldest enemy: General “Thunderbolt” Ross! As the Hulk battles the Maestro, the Destroyer and the alien Troyjan, Banner begins to believe that he and the Hulk could be…happy? But when an unthinkable tragedy suddenly strikes, everything changes! Grieving and tormented, Banner seeks answers — while the enraged Hulk smashes his way through adversaries from Attuma to the Super-Adaptoid! The Circus of Crime wants to use the Hulk, while the alien Qnax needs his help! But as shocking secrets are revealed, how will Hulk and Ross deal with the monstrous menace of the Abomination? Collecting INCREDIBLE HULK (1968) #460-474, HULK & SUB-MARINER ANNUAL ’98 and X-MAN & HULK ANNUAL ’98.
    464 PGS./Rated T …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-95106-1

DOCTOR STRANGE EPIC COLLECTION: TRIUMPH AND TORMENT TPB
    NEW PRINTING!

Volume #8 in the Doctor Strange
    Epic Collections
    Written by PETER B. GILLIS, ROY THOMAS, DANN THOMAS, JEAN-MARC LOFFICIER & ROGER STERN
    Penciled by RICHARD CASE, BUTCH GUICE, MIKE MIGNOLA & MORE
    Cover by KEVIN NOWLAN
    ON SALE MARCH 2023
    The Doctors are in! The world believes Doctor Strange is dead — but he might soon be when Dormammu steals his body! Can Clea and Topaz help Strange regain control of his corporeal form? Then, the New Defenders return and Strange takes on an apprentice: the other-dimensional Rintrah! But the Doc’s soul is at stake when Baron Mordo strikes — and demon-lords Satannish and Mephisto make their move! NOW magazine makes Stephen its cover star — but what is his brother Victor’s secret? And when the Acts of Vengeance erupt, Strange and Clea must face the Hobgoblin, the Enchantress and Arkon! Plus: In a graphic novel classic illustrated by Mike Mignola, Doctor Strange joins Doctor Doom on a journey into Hell! Collecting DOCTOR STRANGE, SORCERER SUPREME #1-13 and MARVEL GRAPHIC NOVEL: DOCTOR STRANGE AND DOCTOR DOOM — TRIUMPH AND TORMENT.
    488 PGS./Rated T+ …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-95040-8

FANTASTIC FOUR EPIC COLLECTION: THE COMING OF GALACTUS – NEW PRINTING!
    Volume #3 in the Fantastic Four Epic Collections
    Written by STAN LEE
    Penciled by JACK KIRBY
    Cover by JACK KIRBY
    ON SALE APRIL 2023
    Stan Lee called it “the World’s Greatest Comic Magazine,” and he wasn’t kidding. If Lee and Jack Kirby set the comics world on fire in 1961 with the Fantastic Four’s debut, they burned it down in 1965. Letting loose an unmatched burst of rapid-fire creativity, they gave birth to the Frightful Four, the Inhumans, Galactus and the Silver Surfer — and even pulled off the first super hero wedding! The FF faces monster menaces galore, including Dragon Man, and out-of-this-world villains, from the shape-shifting Skrulls to the undersea warlord Attuma. But it’s not just the panel-bursting action that makes FANTASTIC FOUR great. It’s the drama of a family united to explore all the wonders of the Marvel Universe side by side! Collecting FANTASTIC FOUR (1961) #33-51 and ANNUAL #3.
    448 PGS./All Ages …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-95041-5

CARNAGE EPIC COLLECTION: WEB OF CARNAGE TPB
    Volume #2 in the Carnage Epic Collections
    Written by J.M. DEMATTEIS, TOM DEFALCO, LARRY HAMA, WARREN ELLIS, DAN JURGENS, HOWARD MACKIE, TODD DEZAGO, DAVID QUINN & DAVID MICHELINIE Penciled by MARK BAGLEY, ANDREW WILDMAN, ART NICHOLS, KYLE HOTZ, DAN JURGENS, JOHN ROMITA JR., SAL BUSCEMA, JOSH HOOD, DAVE HOOVER, JOE ST. PIERRE, DARICK ROBERTSON & STEVE LIGHTLE
    Cover by SAL BUSCEMA
    Carnage’s reign of terror continues! When the hit video game Carnage Unleashed provides the psychopathic symbiote the opportunity to gain his freedom, can Venom keep Cletus Kasady from filling the streets with blood? Then, when the planet of the symbiotes invades Earth, get ready for the attack of the 50-Foot Carnage! Plus: A psychiatrist tries to analyze Carnage, but who will get into whose head? How did Cletus’ symbiote infect Ben Reilly? And when Venom goes on trial, can Spider-Man and Daredevil prevent Carnage from causing chaos in the courtroom? Collecting AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #403 and #410, VENOM: CARNAGE UNLEASHED #1-4, CARNAGE: MIND BOMB, SENSATIONAL SPIDER-MAN (1996) #3, SPIDER-MAN (1990) #67, SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN (1976) #233, CARNAGE: IT’S A WONDERFUL LIFE and VENOM: ON TRIAL #2-3 — plus material from AMAZING SPIDER-MAN SUPER SPECIAL, SPIDER-MAN SUPER SPECIAL, VENOM SUPER SPECIAL, SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN SUPER SPECIAL and WEB OF SPIDER-MAN SUPER SPECIAL.
    480 PGS./Parental Advisory …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-95109-2