Page 828 of 1382 FirstFirst ... 3287287788188248258268278288298308318328388789281328 ... LastLast
Results 12,406 to 12,420 of 20730
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    Well that's good. If all they offer is a refund, I'll link the cheapest copies I could find when I bought them. For Vol. 1 & Vol. 2 you could order them through Amazon US and use two deals that give $5 free, from here https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=pd_hud_...de=14611608011 and here https://www.amazon.com/b?tag=slickde...lid_on_interst . If customer service is willing to waive your shipping, this would get you the 2 books for £100 & by using this deal https://www.amazon.co.uk/b?node=11301833031 for £5 and this deal https://www.amazon.co.uk/b?node=1130...A71XB1ZD1SC1G7 for £6, you can get the last book for £57.

I don't know how that compares to your previous prices, but that is what I could find.
    Thanks bud. They offered a free placement!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SermonsDomain View Post
    Question. I'm noticing Hickman's Avengers omnibus is no longer available on IST and it's out of stock on Amazon, too. Does this mean it's out of print? Seems real soon since it hasn't even been a year since it dropped.
    I'm not as smart as the others, but I noticd in the UK that the price 'fell' a little before going OOS.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    I'm not as smart as the others, but I noticd in the UK that the price 'fell' a little before going OOS.
    I've only had one lost book. Master of Kung Fu 1 omnibus. I did eventually get a replacement so it was all good. The benefits of dealing with larger stores. Getting replacements isn't a huge pain/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by RamblingMan View Post
    I've only had one lost book. Master of Kung Fu 1 omnibus. I did eventually get a replacement so it was all good. The benefits of dealing with larger stores. Getting replacements isn't a huge pain/
    Wordery are superb. Two books were lost and they have offered me replacements.

Spectacular Member RickyMeister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Wordery are superb. Two books were lost and they have offered me replacements.
    Have you ordered omnibus from them before? If so hows the packaging? I have brought from them but only smaller hardcovers

Quote Originally Posted by SermonsDomain View Post
    Damn. Thank you. I guess I'm waiting on the complete collection books to drop in a few years.
    You can still get the OHCs for cheap. There was a guy selling the entire run in OHCs for $100 which is cheaper than the two omnibus collections.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    You can still get the OHCs for cheap. There was a guy selling the entire run in OHCs for $100 which is cheaper than the two omnibus collections.
    Lol - that might've been me, mine went for $110 (£82) recently on ebay.

Amazing Member

How's the Ms. Marvel omnibus quality? From what I'd seen in a video, it seems to be a glued binding, does it have any problems with tightness or gutter loss?

Also how's Bendis's run in Miles Morales Ultimate Spider-Man? Saw that an Omnibus for Miles Morales Ultimate Spider Man came out this week and was going to order either the Ms. Marvel Omnibus or Ultimate Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by HuggyBear View Post
    How's the Ms. Marvel omnibus quality? From what I'd seen in a video, it seems to be a glued binding, does it have any problems with tightness or gutter loss?

Also how's Bendis's run in Miles Morales Ultimate Spider-Man? Saw that an Omnibus for Miles Morales Ultimate Spider Man came out this week and was going to order either the Ms. Marvel Omnibus or Ultimate Spider-Man.
    The Ms. Marvel Omnibus I have is sewn and has nice binding, avoids gutter loss pretty well. I'm also interested in the Miles Morales omni though.

All-New Member

I actually decided to take a leap of faith and order off Amazon even though it said out of stock. Looks like my order has gone through and will arrive June 14 or so. Monitoring IST to see if they get it back in stock before Amazon ships and I'll cancel to get it cheaper there.

Although if you were mixing-matching OHC's, it would be better to pick up the first Omnibus then the rest in OHC versus the beginning in OHC and then Omnibus 2.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punjabi_Hitman View Post
    Ok I need a little clarification here.

I read Spirits of Vengeance, and Hellstrom and Satana go to hell to visit Lucifer who is their father.

Then I read Falcon, and Hellstrom refers to Blackheart as his brother, but Blackheart is Mephisto's kid, so that would make Hellstrom Mephisto's kid.

I'm confused
    Not sure this question belongs in this thread, but what the hey. Blackheart is Mephisto’s direct spawn. Hellstrom (and maybe Satana) is the result of various demons merging their energies to create a true “Son of Satan,” though Marduk Kurios is his direct father.

"Though Marduk Kurios is Daimon's direct father, Satan has been shown to be made up of aspects of Asmodeus, Lucifer, Mephisto, Satannish, Thog, and others, indicating that the Hell-lords merged their energies to father a true "Son of Satan." Reliable sources have named Beelzeboul, Kurios, Lucifer, and Mephisto as Daimon's father, further supporting this conclusion.“

Quote Originally Posted by The Lucky One View Post
    Not sure this question belongs in this thread, but what the hey. Blackheart is Mephisto’s direct spawn. Hellstrom (and maybe Satana) is the result of various demons merging their energies to create a true “Son of Satan,” though Marduk Kurios is his direct father.

"Though Marduk Kurios is Daimon's direct father, Satan has been shown to be made up of aspects of Asmodeus, Lucifer, Mephisto, Satannish, Thog, and others, indicating that the Hell-lords merged their energies to father a true "Son of Satan." Reliable sources have named Beelzeboul, Kurios, Lucifer, and Mephisto as Daimon's father, further supporting this conclusion.“
    wait, is this not a MArvel question? I moved it to this thread because I thought Spirits of vengeance is that Marvel story with Ghostrider and some other characters.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

I have a minor gripe with the Daredevil Waid Vol. 2 Omnibus. I really was hoping they would put issues #0.1 and #1.50 in chronological order amongst the regular Daredevil issues but it seems they've put them in publishing order. Therefore, after issues #1-5 of Daredevil (Vol. 4) where Matt and Kirsten have settled into living in San Francisco, they give us #0.1 in which they are taking a plane (and later a car) from NY to SF to start anew. It's jarring to say the least. Anyone picking this run up for the first time will be thinking what the heck! Ideally, this should have been placed between Daredevil #36 (Vol. 3) and Daredevil #1 (Vol. 4)

Also, they decided to lump in #1.50 directly afterwards #0.1 This is an anniversary issue with future what if DD stories but the main story is linked somewhat to the Waid run. This would have fitted much better at the very end. Ah well, it looks like they threw all the issues together with no thought whatsoever. Jennifer Grunwald is no Cory Seidlmeier or Jeph York.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    I have a minor gripe with the Daredevil Waid Vol. 2 Omnibus. I really was hoping they would put issues #0.1 and #1.50 in chronological order amongst the regular Daredevil issues but it seems they've put them in publishing order. Therefore, after issues #1-5 of Daredevil (Vol. 4) where Matt and Kirsten have settled into living in San Francisco, they give us #0.1 in which they are taking a plane (and later a car) from NY to SF to start anew. It's jarring to say the least. Anyone picking this run up for the first time will be thinking what the heck! Ideally, this should have been placed between Daredevil #36 (Vol. 3) and Daredevil #1 (Vol. 4)

Also, they decided to lump in #1.50 directly afterwards #0.1 This is an anniversary issue with future what if DD stories but the main story is linked somewhat to the Waid run. This would have fitted much better at the very end. Ah well, it looks like they threw all the issues together with no thought whatsoever. Jennifer Grunwald is no Cory Seidlmeier or Jeph York.
    I'm waiting for a massive price drop on that. I love the run, but it is still fresh in the mind.