Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    I voted for Michelinie Iron Man, Hulk SA 1, X-Men SA 1, Secret Wars and West Coast Avengers 1.
    I wouldn't mind X-Men SA and Hulk SA but with the latter being an expanded Omnibus and including those extra issues that were in the Epic.

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    If Michelinie's Iron Man Vol. 1 gets a reprint, I really hope they finally give us Vol. 2 in short order. Been waiting how many years now...?
    Yes, Vol. 2 is on my Most Wanted Omnibus list year in year out.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Anything released in the last 12 months shouldn't be on this list. Not that they shouldn't be eligible, but Marvel should be printing enough copies to keep them in stock.

Besides, Avengers The Crossing is the only correct answer
    I'm inclined to agree. Some Omnibuses have been OOP for too long (Immortal Iron Fist, Straczynski Thor, X-Men SA...to name but a few) and we're already getting reprints of Omnibuses that are only a couple of years old.

Incredible Member

How often does Marvel reprint the Epic Vol 1s?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Yup because those will be super sold out
    Picked up Hox/Pox HC for $30 on Amazon, new condition.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurisu View Post
    HiX-Men omnibus incoming: https://www.hachettebookgroup.biz/ti...9781302929985/

Best news to start the day!
    Very surprising. Announcing OHC and omnibus at the same time is very uncommon. In my case I will probably try to get the omnibus.

And about OOP books. I usually preorder as soon as possible and never had problems. Today Amazon cancelled the second she-hulk by Dan slott that I pre-ordered. Buying from Europe is getting more and more complicated, and Amazon.com is hiding most products for European buyers. It's getting very annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Guthwulf View Post
    And about OOP books. I usually preorder as soon as possible and never had problems. Today Amazon cancelled the second she-hulk by Dan slott that I pre-ordered. Buying from Europe is getting more and more complicated, and Amazon.com is hiding most products for European buyers. It's getting very annoying
    It's a big problem. Cheap comics is the best way to be sure to get it. But it ain't the cheapest.

Quote Originally Posted by newparisian View Post
    Picked up Hox/Pox HC for $30 on Amazon, new condition.
    Me Too!! I ordered mine yesterday when I saw the X-Men Hickman omnibus talked about.

Anyone know if the X of Swords OHC will be reprinted/back to print? Seems like it was in direct markets for like 5 minutes. Looks like Amazon is going on sale with it early next week, so I guess it will STILL be available. Just seems like they only handed the Direct Market like 500 copies.
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Quote Originally Posted by Guthwulf View Post
    Very surprising. Announcing OHC and omnibus at the same time is very uncommon. In my case I will probably try to get the omnibus.
    I think (could be wrong) this omnibus has replaced the aforementioned X-Men OHC. I don't think they're putting them both out at the approx same time.
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Quote Originally Posted by hyped78 View Post
    It's a black dot or a black stripe at the top of the spine of a book, that indicates the book is a remainder. This is usually done when bookstores return books to the publisher, the publisher then marks the book as remainder - effectively condition "Used" even if it looks like it's condition "New" - and then wholesalers, liquidators, other sellers can re-sell it but listing as condition "Used".

In many cases, though, if you aren't bothered by the remainder mark, some/ many of these books will look new/ almost new.
    Thank you. I had a feeling it was something like that.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    Me Too!! I ordered mine yesterday when I saw the X-Men Hickman omnibus talked about.

Anyone know if the X of Swords OHC will be reprinted/back to print? Seems like it was in direct markets for like 5 minutes. Looks like Amazon is going on sale with it early next week, so I guess it will STILL be available. Just seems like they only handed the Direct Market like 500 copies.
    It's currently $60 again after going up to $90 for a while. I know the condition of books from Amazon can be iffy, but I've had to order a few omnis from them recently and all arrived fine. Probably your best option while the price is still low. It's also $60 at Target, but you never know if you're going to get bags instead of boxes used for shipping with them.

I don't always understand the logic behind Marvel's pricing. Had X of Swords been slapped on the 'omnibus' label, it would have cost $100 with that page count... but at $60, it's practically a steal.

Amazing Member

Because it X of Swords was printed in USA or Canada, don't remember, and when they put label omnibus on you will pay even more, just for label.

here you have example for example for pricing:

Excalibur By Tini Howard Vol. 1 - 336 pages, cover price $35 (printed in China)
    X-Men: Hellfire Gala Red Carpet Edition - 336 pages, cover price $75 (probably it will be printed in USA/Canada and will have worse quality than that book form China)

Quote Originally Posted by Hive View Post
    I don't always understand the logic behind Marvel's pricing. Had X of Swords been slapped on the 'omnibus' label, it would have cost $100 with that page count... but at $60, it's practically a steal.
    X Of Swords does have a cover price of $100. The Amazon discount is 40% off.

Amazing Member

So what's going on with the Inferno reprint? Is it out of print already or will there be more copies out soon?

Quote Originally Posted by GemSaloon007 View Post
    So what's going on with the Inferno reprint? Is it out of print already or will there be more copies out soon?
    https://www.instocktrades.com/produc...rno-omnibus-hc

Quote Originally Posted by actionjackson2099 View Post
    X Of Swords does have a cover price of $100. The Amazon discount is 40% off.
    I see, fair enough. Thanks.