Page 692 of 1382 FirstFirst ... 1925926426826886896906916926936946956967027427921192 ... LastLast
Results 10,366 to 10,380 of 20730

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    It's on reorder with IST from what I understand
    Punisher by Ennis omnibus is back on IST now.
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Big Omnibus release day is upon us.
    Has everyone decided their budget?

Now, we know the big demand ticket item is Muppet Babies Omnibus but what else are you likely to get?
    This week:

WW Hulk
    Swamp Thing
    Thor by Jurgens
    End League Library Edition

I'm also thinking about getting that Walking Dead Here's Negan HC.

The next few weeks aren't going to be kind on the wallet, either.

I'm all Thor this week:

Thor v3 Kirby DM edition
    Simonson Reprint (I agree I HATE the recoloring, but can't wait for another decade for MMWs to come out)
    Thor: Heroes Return omnibus (never read this material, blind buy, I hope it's good!)
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Astonishing Member

Shang Chi: Master of Kung Fu Volume 4. It finishes up the original series, the return serial from the Marvel Comics Presents, and the one shot wrap up.

For all the complaints about Marvel's collections, I'm really pleased that this entire series got released in the omnibus format.

I just preordered Inhumans: Beware the Inhumans (essentially an Inhumans Epic Collection Volume 2). This and the first volume (called Origin of the Inhumans), we have recent reprintings of all of the Inhumans earliest apperances. Also conveniently, the two books fully replicate the contents of Marvel Masterworks: The Inhumans Volume 1 (which I had a hard time finding for a good price), and contain a ton of old FF issues.

The only downside is the trend to include only parts of some FF issues that pertain to the Inhumans. When I started reading Origin of the Inhumans, I had a copy of Silver Surfer Epic Collection Volume 1 handy, because some issues were split between the two books.

Incredible Member

Now, we know the big demand ticket item is Muppet Babies Omnibus but what else are you likely to get?
    MoKF Variant. The Mack cover is awesome but I have the DM covers for the rest of the set and I wan them to match
    WWH
    Thor Heroes Return
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Incredible Member

This week:

WW Hulk
    Swamp Thing
    Thor by Jurgens
    End League Library Edition

I'm also thinking about getting that Walking Dead Here's Negan HC.

The next few weeks aren't going to be kind on the wallet, either.
    How is the End League? I have only read Black Science and Fear Agent of his indie stuff and really enjoyed both. I have liked a lot of his Marvel work. His Punisher run was a bit miss for me until the In the Blood arc kicked in and that really pulled it through for me.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    How is the End League? I have only read Black Science and Fear Agent of his indie stuff and really enjoyed both. I have liked a lot of his Marvel work. His Punisher run was a bit miss for me until the In the Blood arc kicked in and that really pulled it through for me.
    I have no idea. It's a blind buy. I do not like any of Remender's Marvel stuff (other than his X-Force run) but I like a bunch of his indie, including Black Science and Fear Agent. The folks over at the "general omnibus" thread liked it. Said it was kind of his Justice League. I suspect it will be good.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

I just bought the WW Hulk omnibus yesterday and October is going to really hurt my wallet. There's a ton of stuff coming out this month that I'm getting.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

I have no idea. It's a blind buy. I do not like any of Remender's Marvel stuff (other than his X-Force run) but I like a bunch of his indie, including Black Science and Fear Agent. The folks over at the "general omnibus" thread liked it. Said it was kind of his Justice League. I suspect it will be good.
    I don't like most of Remnders stuff but I enjoyed this, Very tight, very dense and a good story all in all. It was all done before he got big.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I broke down and got all 4 that I wanted this week.
    WWH Omni
    Thor Heroes Return
    Master of KF vol.4 DM variant
    Swamp Thing Bronze Age
    IST order.jpg

It's a pay day week and other expenses are covered.

Next week though is Hellboy in Hell LE, Terminator Original Comic OHC & JLI Omni!
    Damn this month. The trick or treaters may just get less candy so I can have the treats for myself!!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    Shang Chi: Master of Kung Fu Volume 4. It finishes up the original series, the return serial from the Marvel Comics Presents, and the one shot wrap up.

For all the complaints about Marvel's collections, I'm really pleased that this entire series got released in the omnibus format.
    It is only the whole series until next month when they put out Master of Kung Fu 126 as part of Legacy.

Next week though is Hellboy in Hell LE, Terminator Original Comic OHC & JLI Omni!
    Damn this month. The trick or treaters may just get less candy so I can have the treats for myself!!
    I've got Hellboy, JLI and Absolute Authority for next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    It is only the whole series until next month when they put out Master of Kung Fu 126 as part of Legacy.
    Such a cruel trick Marvel pulled.

Quote Originally Posted by Taral-DLOS View Post
    I just preordered Inhumans: Beware the Inhumans (essentially an Inhumans Epic Collection Volume 2). This and the first volume (called Origin of the Inhumans), we have recent reprintings of all of the Inhumans earliest apperances. Also conveniently, the two books fully replicate the contents of Marvel Masterworks: The Inhumans Volume 1 (which I had a hard time finding for a good price), and contain a ton of old FF issues.

The only downside is the trend to include only parts of some FF issues that pertain to the Inhumans. When I started reading Origin of the Inhumans, I had a copy of Silver Surfer Epic Collection Volume 1 handy, because some issues were split between the two books.
    Well thanks a lot. Now I want these.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    I'm more disappointed that it does not include the Moon Knight Special by Doug Moench that guest starred Shang Chi.