Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

STAR WARS LEGENDS EPIC COLLECTION: THE OLD REPUBLIC VOL. 4 TPB
    Written by ROB CHESTNEY, ALEXANDER FREED, JOHN JACKSON MILLER & MORE
    Penciled by ALEX SANCHEZ, DAVE ROSS, GEORGE FREEMAN, DAVID DAZA, ANDREA MUTTI & MORE
    Cover by BENJAMIN CARRÉ
    The Sith Empire has returned to the galaxy! Determined to crush the Republic that sent them into exile, the Sith launch an attack on the galaxy’s Outer Rim — with their sights set on the Core Worlds, the heart of galactic unity. The Sith’s Dark Council claims to want peace — but both sides have unleashed spies that could turn the tide of war! And on a frozen world, a lost tribe of Sith cut off from the galaxy is about to have its fate changed forever, as a rebellious outcast discovers ancient secrets that will lead him and his allies to the stars — and beyond! Collecting STAR WARS: THE OLD REPUBLIC #1-6, STAR WARS: THE OLD REPUBLIC — THE LOST SUNS #1-5, STAR WARS: LOST TRIBE OF THE SITH — SPIRAL #1-5 and material from STAR WARS TALES #17 and STAR WARS VISIONARIES.
    456 PGS./Rated T …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93087-5
    Trim size: 6-5/8 x 10-3/16

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

PUNISHER EPIC COLLECTION: RETURN TO BIG NOTHING TPB
    Volume #4 in the Punisher Epic Collections
    Written by MIKE BARON, STEVEN GRANT, CHUCK DIXON & MORE
    Penciled by RUSS HEATH, BILL REINHOLD, NEIL HANSEN, MIKE ZECK, JORGE ZAFFINO & MORE
    Cover by BILL REINHOLD
    Don’t call him Big Nothing! In an acclaimed graphic novel, the Punisher has a run-in with an old sergeant that takes him back to his Vietnam days — but now they’re on opposite sides! Then a fed-up Frank Castle targets corporate corruption — with a nuclear submarine! But when super villains wreak havoc with “Acts of Vengeance,” the Punisher takes on a very unfamiliar foe: Doctor Doom! Frank gives his confession, hears a murderer’s sins and goes undercover to end a motorcycle gang’s reign of terror — but he’ll need a high-tech solution to battle the cyborg Reavers! Plus: Money launderers, drug pushers and a murderous secret society are punished in Frank’s relentless war on crime! Collecting PUNISHER (1987) #26-34 and ANNUAL #3, CLASSIC PUNISHER #1, EPIC GRAPHIC NOVEL: PUNISHER — RETURN TO BIG NOTHING, MARVEL GRAPHIC NOVEL: PUNISHER —
    INTRUDER and PUNISHER: KINGDOM GONE.
    480 PGS./Rated T+ …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93085-1
    Trim size: 6-5/8 x 10-3/16

Would’ve liked a Generation X omnibus, but I’ll take whatever collection I can get. And if it turns into a surprise omnibus double dip years from now like Excalibur, so be it.

Uncanny X-men vol. 1 Omni is back in stock at IST.
    DC,I need Bronze Age Batman,Green Lantern,and Flash collected.Please,and thank you.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    18 isn't anywhere on any schedule as far as I know.
    dang, looks like I will have to hunt down the omnis if I can't find it then I'll have to wait

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

For me, Golden Age Cap Omni Vol 2 is one of the greatest Marvel trade solicits in some time. Preordered that so fast.

I really, really hope they try to collect all of Cap's Golden Age in Omni.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Does anyone know what new volumes of X-Men Epic collections are coming out?

I want know if volume 18 will come out anytime soon or should I buy the Claremont Lee Omnibus
    Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    18 isn't anywhere on any schedule as far as I know.
    dang, looks like I will have to hunt down the omnis if I can't find it then I'll have to wait
    In most cases (not all) the Epic Collection line has focused on material not readily available in other formats - or at least it started that way. If that holds true, you might wanna just grab the omni unless you want to wait an undetermined amount of time, as I'm sure Marvel would prefer to sell more $125 omnis than $40 trades.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    In most cases (not all) the Epic Collection line has focused on material not readily available in other formats - or at least it started that way. If that holds true, you might wanna just grab the omni unless you want to wait an undetermined amount of time, as I'm sure Marvel would prefer to sell more $125 omnis than $40 trades.
    Yeah this is my thinking as well; but my shelf will be mismatched!

Yeah but with Epic Collections, they'll be able to reach customers who for one reason or the other won't go for an omnibus. And since they already have the material restored, why not do the double dip?

Extraordinary Member

Might be off-topic but does anyone have any tips for selling a few omnis? I have the Claremont Uncanny X-men but I never opened them as I read them online. I'm looking to shift them.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Might be off-topic but does anyone have any tips for selling a few omnis? I have the Claremont Uncanny X-men but I never opened them as I read them online. I'm looking to shift them.
    You could offer them here for trade and mention that you're open for another kind of offer. You can't sell them here actively. https://community.cbr.com/showthread...ng-post/page29

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    eBay. And beyond that, make sure you have/use plenty of sturdy packing material, because fanboys will not hesitate to decimate your feedback rating for a dinged corner!
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

Yeah this is my thinking as well; but my shelf will be mismatched!
    If I ever see your shelf, I promise not to point and laugh...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

If I ever see your shelf, I promise not to point and laugh...
    But my inside voice will be laughing

Extraordinary Member

eBay. And beyond that, make sure you have/use plenty of sturdy packing material, because fanboys will not hesitate to decimate your feedback rating for a dinged corner!
    Thanks! I would prefer to sell them in-person.