Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Did the Golden Age Cap Omni get delayed? IST doesn't have it for sale, but they say a 3/3 release date.

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    Did the Golden Age Cap Omni get delayed? IST doesn't have it for sale, but they say a 3/3 release date.
    Pushed to next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Pushed to next week.
    I know this gets asked a lot about books being pushed around, can someone share a link to a website that shows these? I know there's one and I can't find it, where it shows original date and then revised date right next to it.
    I need to bookmark that.

thanks!
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Pushed to next week.
    Thanks, Andru!

Like Rimmer, I’d like to know where I can find this info without having to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    Thanks, Andru!

Like Rimmer, I’d like to know where I can find this info without having to ask.
    I’d think diamondcomics.com would be current, but please correct me if that’s wrong.

Absolutely!

I always use...

https://blog.gocollect.com/category/...nded-forecast/

Then just select which publisher you want to see. Instead of scrolling through all the releases, I just do the "Ctrl" + "F" combo and search the page for whichever title I am looking for.

It is updated on a weekly basis, so I make it a point to check it every Monday to make sure the titles I am expecting to purchase on Tuesday are actually still scheduled.

Did anyone notice if X of Swords was available on IST today? I didn't see the direct market variant nor the conventional cover, but the hardcover was announced in the email/newsletter IST now sends.

Seems like it's delayed to next week, unless both cover versions sold out that fast. I got on at 2:30pm central time and it wasn't there.
    Last edited by Ramsay Snow; 03-02-2021 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsay Snow View Post
    Did anyone notice if X of Swords was available on IST today? I didn't see the direct market variant nor the conventional cover, but the hardcover was announced in the email/newsletter IST now sends.

Seems like it's delayed to next week, unless both cover versions sold out that fast. I got on at 2:30pm central time and it wasn't there.
    Was curious about that myself after getting the same email saying it arriving this week. CGN has it listed as out of stock, too. I reserved it at amazon when they had it listed for 40% off, but I'd much rather order from IST both for guaranteed condition and the dm cover.

I think it might be a matter of being delayed. Amazon recently pushed it till April 6th, so with the normal release date difference that probably means there's still another week before it's available to the direct market.

Incredible Member

IST had it, but I sold out pretty quick.

Has anyone gotten their Uncanny X-men vol 4 Omni yet, more specifically, gotten it from CGN?

Absolutely!

I always use...

https://blog.gocollect.com/category/...nded-forecast/

Then just select which publisher you want to see. Instead of scrolling through all the releases, I just do the "Ctrl" + "F" combo and search the page for whichever title I am looking for.

It is updated on a weekly basis, so I make it a point to check it every Monday to make sure the titles I am expecting to purchase on Tuesday are actually still scheduled.
    Thank you very much for this, looks like I will be doing the same. I made a spreadsheet the other day to help keep track of these things and with the ever-changing dates, this will make it much easier.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    I know this gets asked a lot about books being pushed around, can someone share a link to a website that shows these? I know there's one and I can't find it, where it shows original date and then revised date right next to it.
    I need to bookmark that.

thanks!
    Previews World, here's a few handy links I have bookmarked
    The current week's Marvel collections
    Shipping Updates (updated weekly with any release date changes)
    Search (if you just want to search for a particular release)

Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    IST had it, but I sold out pretty quick.
    Was it both the direct market version and the conventional cover? I find it hard to believe both covers sold out within 30 minutes, and that there's a possibility the conventional cover will come in next week (It's happened before with IST lately).

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsay Snow View Post
    Was it both the direct market version and the conventional cover? I find it hard to believe both covers sold out within 30 minutes, and that there's a possibility the conventional cover will come in next week (It's happened before with IST lately).
    Yes, both covers were on IST and available for purchase right after 3PM EST.

And yes, unfortunately they both did sell out quite quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by joltman View Post
    Previews World, here's a few handy links I have bookmarked
    The current week's Marvel collections
    Shipping Updates (updated weekly with any release date changes)
    Search (if you just want to search for a particular release)
    Thank you for the links.