Page 522 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 224224725125185195205215225235245255265325726221022 ... LastLast
Results 7,816 to 7,830 of 20773
    Fantastic Member The Flicker Fade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Squall Leonhart View Post

We'll fight that fight on every internet classic comic forum until we get it, goddamnit
    !
    Well, I'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashingSabre View Post
    The epic collections release out of order, so they aren't traditionally numbered. I'm sure volume three will be out before too long, but it may not be the next X-Men volume they do. I'd put my money on a volume covering the gap between Mutant Massacre and Fall of the Mutants coming out first.
    The Epic Collections are actually numbered (on the back), which helps us guess what's in future ones. Giant-Size X-Men and 94+ are in the coming-soon Volume 5, so we know there will be (one day) two more collecting the pre-Giant Size material. I assume one will have the remainder of the original run, and the other be EITHER miscellaneous pre-Giant Size stuff (as we find in MMW 7-8) OR maybe various things like First Class or Hidden Years. The former is more likely, in my opinion.

You guys think the Powerman and Iron Fist epic line will be concluded soon?
    The last one was in October and about 36 issues left. Was a year between epics...
    At that amount of issues we're probably looking at 2 more? Looking to bind my current 2

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

Quote Originally Posted by World1 View Post
    You guys think the Powerman and Iron Fist epic line will be concluded soon?
    The last one was in October and about 36 issues left. Was a year between epics...
    At that amount of issues we're probably looking at 2 more? Looking to bind my current 2
    I bought them for binds before the Netflix show was announced, but now I'm certain we'll get them in the next 2-3yrs. It's only two volumes, and Marvel has limited Cage and Iron First material that's never been reprinted to sell when new seasons of their various Netflix shows are released. It's pretty much down to just this and the rest of the Power Man run in MMW.
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

Man, this Alpha Flight omni is massive! I couldn't resist for $50, hope it's good.

A little worried for the binding on this one cause it's so huge, but I broke it in and seems ok so far. Had a little bent corner I saw once I took off the dust jacket, and the dj is wavy on the back towards the bottom...so not perfect but IST is so cheap, fast, and packages so well that I just put some of my anal tendencies aside and keep it. Feel bad doing an exchange for such small issues.

Spectacular Member Squall Leonhart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Hank View Post
    Man, this Alpha Flight omni is massive! I couldn't resist for $50, hope it's good.

A little worried for the binding on this one cause it's so huge, but I broke it in and seems ok so far. Had a little bent corner I saw once I took off the dust jacket, and the dj is wavy on the back towards the bottom...so not perfect but IST is so cheap, fast, and packages so well that I just put some of my anal tendencies aside and keep it. Feel bad doing an exchange for such small issues.
    Not sure why but there are alot of complaints about this book about damage from IST

I anyone has the Alpha Flight omnibus can you post some good pics of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Squall Leonhart View Post
    Not sure why but there are alot of complaints about this book about damage from IST
    Do tell.....

Sentinel of Liberty WinterSoldier76's Avatar

Any news on the Silver Age Daredevil Omnibus release date?

Quote Originally Posted by Taral-DLOS View Post
    The Epic Collections are actually numbered (on the back), which helps us guess what's in future ones. Giant-Size X-Men and 94+ are in the coming-soon Volume 5, so we know there will be (one day) two more collecting the pre-Giant Size material. I assume one will have the remainder of the original run, and the other be EITHER miscellaneous pre-Giant Size stuff (as we find in MMW 7-8) OR maybe various things like First Class or Hidden Years. The former is more likely, in my opinion.
    The second one covers up to #45.

So a third one should cover at least 46-66 and then a few issues beyond that, unless they are going to short that book. Perhaps #5 will start with later issues?

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier76 View Post
    Any news on the Silver Age Daredevil Omnibus release date?
    supposed to be next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    The second one covers up to #45.

So a third one should cover at least 46-66 and then a few issues beyond that, unless they are going to short that book. Perhaps #5 will start with later issues?
    Volume 5 starts with Giant-Size and #94.

Volume 3 would be 46-66 and maybe some tie-ins (the two Kazar backups, for example). Four would therefore be the covers for 67-93 (which you'll recall were reprints) and then miscellaneous tie-ins. Beast stories from Amazing Adventures. Miscellaneous X-appearances in other books. Who knows what else?

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    I bought them for binds before the Netflix show was announced, but now I'm certain we'll get them in the next 2-3yrs. It's only two volumes, and Marvel has limited Cage and Iron First material that's never been reprinted to sell when new seasons of their various Netflix shows are released. It's pretty much down to just this and the rest of the Power Man run in MMW.
    Have you bound yours yet? -- tryna figure out how i'll do mine with Dick leaving binding for a while.

And I wish they did the Powerman reprints through the epic line. I have the Iron FIst epic.

Realm of Kings omni disappeared from IST this morning! I was hoping to grab it before release week expired. Will this be like ASMv2 omni reprint that came back for a second first week sale? Or am I out of luck?

Spectacular Member Squall Leonhart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrGregatron View Post
    Do tell.....
    Well, for one thing I've heard iffy things on this forum, the masterworks forum, and a few Facebook groups that many of us frequent on here.

1. Binding is "more rounded" (whatever that means)
    2. The book feels "off"
    3. Paper is thin
    4. The back cover is loose or needs to be flattened out
    5. Feels flimsier