Page 1285 of 1383 FirstFirst ... 28578511851235127512811282128312841285128612871288128912951335 ... LastLast
Results 19,261 to 19,275 of 20742
    Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    So, I post the omnibus title and contents after 24 hours.

Omar does the work here building his industry relations and getting the information. And he has requested that people give him a 24 hour "exclusive" and not post the information.

There's usually a reddit thread for his videos that post the title and contents, if you want the information right away without watching.
    Ah, I see. Guess I haven't been paying enough attention, but good to know! In that case I can be a little more patient.

Thanks Rincewind, you are appreciated!
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Omar does the work here building his industry relations and getting the information. And he has requested that people give him a 24 hour "exclusive" and not post the information.

There's usually a reddit thread for his videos that post the title and contents, if you want the information right away without watching.
    I think that is a fair request from him especially as you can easily jump to content portion of the video.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Yeah, I personally prefer just having the video initially and waiting for the content as I look forward to watching the announcement. It's a little bit like me not watching trailers of movies I'm really looking forward to seeing. I like to be surprised, similar to unwrapping a present The Omar videos are pretty short anyway and I forward the bits where he's promoting his site and sometimes when he's going on about the creators. I also do think the point about respecting the 24 hrs is important. Btw, thanks Rincewind, as SJNeal wrote, you are appreciated.

I echo the thanks to Rincewind for posting the videos and details. I don't post a lot but I always check out the videos you post
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Astonishing Member

1 Reprint (from the this year's top 20 reprint poll) and 1 new Character themed omnibus coming out.
    Coming in early 2023:

Reprint

HULK: PLANET HULK
    Collects FANTASTIC FOUR (1998) 533-535, INCREDIBLE HULK (2000) 88-105, GINAT SIZE HULK (2006) 1, WHAT IF? PLANET HULK (2007) 1, PLANET HULK; GLADIATOR GUIDEBOOK (2006) 1, MATERIAL FORM NEW AVENGERS: ILLUMINATI (2006) 1

New

ADAM WARLOCK OMNIBUS
    Collects FANTASTICE FOUR (1961) 66-67, THOR (1966) 165-166, MARVEL PREMIERE (1972) 1-2, WARLOCK (1972) 1-15. INCREDIBLE HULK (1968) 176-178, ANNUAL (1968) 6, STRNAGE TALES (1951) 178-181, MARVEL TEAM-UP (1972) 55, AVENGERS ANNUAL (1967) 7, MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE ANNUAL (1976) 2

Thanks to everyone for their appreciation. And thanks to Omar for doing all the hard work.

I know it was mentioned a few pages back but I'm definitely buying the Miracleman omnibus. I'm really struggling to decide between the 3 covers though. It's a first for me as usually one cover will stand out for me when I buy an omnibus. Decisions, decisions.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Astonishing Member

Upcoming Marvel Masterworks:

Kazar Vol 3
    Iron Man Vol 16
    Dazzler Vol 4
    Uncanny X-Men Vol 15
    Daredevil Vol 17
    Howard the Duck Vol 2
    Avengers Vol 23
    Spectacular Spider-Man Vol 6
    Captain America Vol 15
    Ghost Rider Vol 5
    Incredible Hulk Vol 17
    Fantastic Four Vol 25

Covers and content in the video

Coming in early 2023:

Reprint

HULK: PLANET HULK
    Collects FANTASTIC FOUR (1998) 533-535, INCREDIBLE HULK (2000) 88-105, GINAT SIZE HULK (2006) 1, WHAT IF? PLANET HULK (2007) 1, PLANET HULK; GLADIATOR GUIDEBOOK (2006) 1, MATERIAL FORM NEW AVENGERS: ILLUMINATI (2006) 1

New

ADAM WARLOCK OMNIBUS
    Collects FANTASTICE FOUR (1961) 66-67, THOR (1966) 165-166, MARVEL PREMIERE (1972) 1-2, WARLOCK (1972) 1-15. INCREDIBLE HULK (1968) 176-178, ANNUAL (1968) 6, STRNAGE TALES (1951) 178-181, MARVEL TEAM-UP (1972) 55, AVENGERS ANNUAL (1967) 7, MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE ANNUAL (1976) 2

Thanks to everyone for their appreciation. And thanks to Omar for doing all the hard work.
    I'll give the Adam Warlock Omnibus a miss. I'm not really a fan and also quite a bit of that material is in the Thanos Wars Infinity Origin Omnibus. I'm wondering whether to pick up the Planet Hulk Omnibus. I didn't purchase it the first time around as I already have the original Planet Hulk OHC with the faux leather cover and quality paper. The extra issues are tempting in the Omni are tempting. That would be the only reason to have it as the physical aspect would be a marked downgrade.

CONAN THE BARBARIAN EPIC COLLECTION: THE ORIGINAL MARVEL YEARS — VENGEANCE IN ASGALUN TPB
    Volume #6 in the Conan the Barbarian Epic Collections
    Written by ROY THOMAS
    Penciled by JOHN BUSCEMA & HOWARD CHAYKIN
    Cover by GIL KANE
    Conan the Barbarian and the pirate queen Bêlit continue their quest to reclaim her rightful place on the throne of Asgalun! To do so, they must descend deep down the River Styx into Luxur — the capital city of Stygia, land of snake-worshippers — in search of Bêlit’s father. Along the way, they’ll encounter raiders off the coast of Shem and the famous — and deadly — Hawk-Riders of Harakht! The journey also takes Conan to the Lost Valley of Iskander as he pursues the powerful Eye of Set and into swamps where a sultry witch and man-dragons threaten to devour him alive! Then Conan is joined by one of the fiercest allies he’ll ever know: the formidable fighter and skilled mage Zula! Collecting CONAN THE BARBARIAN (1970) #72-88.
    328 PGS./Rated T+ …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93354-8
    Trim size: 6-5/8 x 10-3/16
    © 2022 Conan Properties International LLC

MOON KNIGHT EPIC COLLECTION: BUTCHER’S MOON TPB
    Volume #4 in the Moon Knight Epic Collections
    Written by ALAN ZELENETZ, JO DUFFY, CHRISTOPHER PRIEST, CARY BURKETT, ANN NOCENTI, CHUCK DIXON & MORE
    Penciled by CHRIS WARNER, MARK BEACHUM, GREG LAROCQUE, BRENT ANDERSON, SAL VELLUTO, RUSS HEATH, JUDITH HUNT & MORE
    Cover by CHRIS WARNER
    Moon Knight rises again! Marc Spector has exchanged his heroic mantle for the easy lifestyle of alter ego Steven Grant. But when a deadly foe arises in Egypt, Spector must embrace his destiny and become the Fist of Khonshu once again! Moon Knight will face deadly threats from Morpheus to Bluebeard, but what will a return to vigilantism mean for his relationship with Marlene? When Bushman seizes control of his homeland, Marc must renew rivalries with his deadliest foe! And when the Midnight Man seeks to eclipse Moon Knight, Marc is eager to clean his clock! But whose side are Brother Voodoo and the Black Cat on? Collecting MOON KNIGHT (1985) #1-6, MARVEL TEAM-UP (1972) #144, MARVEL FANFARE (1982) #30, MARC SPECTOR: MOON KNIGHT #1-7 and material from SOLO AVENGERS #3, MARVEL FANFARE (1982) #38-39 and MARVEL SUPER-HEROES (1990) #1.
    456 PGS./Rated T+ …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-94816-0

WOLVERINE EPIC COLLECTION: BACK TO BASICS
    Volume #2 in the Wolverine Epic Collections
    NEW PRINTING!
    Written by ARCHIE GOODWIN, PETER DAVID, JO DUFFY & WALTER SIMONSON
    Penciled by JOHN BYRNE, GENE COLAN, JOHN BUSCEMA, KLAUS JANSON, BARRY KITSON, BILL JAASKA, HOWARD CHAYKIN & MIKE MIGNOLA
    Cover by JIM LEE
    ON SALE SEPTEMBER 2022
    Savage tales featuring atmospheric artwork by Marvel’s finest artists! An old friend’s death leads Logan to Nick Fury…and the Swift Sword terrorist organization! But what is the surprising secret under the new Scorpio’s mask? Then Wolverine travels to the untamed jungle of the Savage Land — so why is he fighting cyborgs? And which longtime X-Men foe is responsible? When his old enemy Roughouse is kidnapped, Wolverine follows a trail of tainted cocaine from Madripoor to Central America — but can the young revolutionary La Bandera help a sick and infected Wolverine survive against Tiger Shark and bring down a corrupt regime? Plus: Logan must avenge an old friend, but can he uncover the secret of the Master Form — without his memories? Collecting WOLVERINE (1988) #17-30, WOLVERINE/NICK FURY: THE SCORPIO CONNECTION and WOLVERINE: THE JUNGLE ADVENTURE.
    464 PGS./Rated T+ …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-94693-7

AVENGERS EPIC COLLECTION: THE COLLECTION OBSESSION TPB
    Volume #21 in the Avengers Epic Collections
    NEW PRINTING!
    Written by BOB HARRAS, SCOTT LOBDELL, FABIAN NICIEZA, DANNY FINGEROTH, ROY THOMAS, DANN THOMAS, PETER DAVID & MORE
    Penciled by ANDY KUBERT, STEVE EPTING, PAUL ABRAMS, RON LIM, KEVIN WEST, RON WAGNER, JAMES FRY,
    TOM MORGAN, GEORGE FREEMAN & MORE
    Cover by RON LIM
    ON SALE SEPTEMBER 2022
    To battle the Brethren! Thane Ector and his allies devastated the Collector, and now they’ve come for Earth. To stop them, the Avengers must call in reserves, returnees and a new recruit! But will the humbled Elder of the Universe aid Earth’s Mightiest Heroes or renew his collection obsession? Hate may conquer all when the Sons of the Serpent strike, unless the Avengers and New Warriors can do something about it! But how will our heroes react when a fallen comrade seemingly returns? Plus: The Subterranean Wars rage, and the Vault prison becomes a death trap filled with deadly menaces — including Venom! Collecting AVENGERS (1963) #334-344 and ANNUAL #20, AVENGERS: DEATHTRAP — THE VAULT and material from INCREDIBLE HULK ANNUAL #17, NAMOR THE SUB-MARINER ANNUAL #1, IRON MAN ANNUAL #12 and AVENGERS WEST COAST ANNUAL #6.
    496 PGS./Rated T …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-94692-0

VENOM EPIC COLLECTION: CARNAGE UNLEASHED TPB
    Volume #5 in the Venom Epic Collections
    Written by MIKE LACKEY, TERRY KAVANAGH, HOWARD MACKIE, LARRY HAMA, BOB BUDIANSKY & MORE
    Penciled by ANDREW WILDMAN, STEVEN BUTLER, TOM LYLE, RON RANDALL, GREG LUZNIAK, TED HALSTED,
    DAVE HOOVER & MORE
    Cover by ANDREW WILDMAN
    Separation anxiety for Eddie Brock and Venom! The sinister symbiote finds himself caught in the web of Spider-Man’s clone, the Scarlet Spider! But when the battle leads to Eddie and his other being separated, can they find a way to escape captivity and reunite — or will the Life Foundation symbiotes stand in their way? Venom will need to be back at full strength when a hit video game provides Cletus Kasady with the opportunity to unleash Carnage once more! And when killer vigilante Sin-Eater strikes, Eddie’s ex-wife is caught in the crossfire. To survive, must she become the bride of Venom? Collecting SPIDER-MAN: THE ARACHNIS PROJECT #6, WEB OF SPIDER-MAN (1985) #118-119, SPIDER-MAN (1990) #52-53, VENOM: SEPARATION ANXIETY #1-4, VENOM: CARNAGE UNLEASHED #1-4, VENOM: SINNER TAKES ALL #1-4 (A stories) and #5, UNCANNY ORIGINS #7 and Venom subplot pages.
    496 PGS./Rated T …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-94825-2

STAR WARS LEGENDS EPIC COLLECTION: THE NEW REPUBLIC VOL. 6 TPB
    Written by MIKE RICHARDSON & RANDY STRADLEY
    Penciled by PAUL GULACY, JAVIER SALTARES & ISAAC BUCKMINSTER OWENS
    Cover by DAVID DORMAN
    The Crimson Empire trilogy! All the members of Emperor Palpatine’s elite Royal Guard have been hunted down and killed after his death, except one: Kir Kanos, the Emperor’s most loyal soldier. The man behind the murders is fellow guardsman Carnor Jax, now part of the Imperial ruling council, who wants the throne for himself. Kanos must escape Jax’s grasp and find new allies — and a new identity as bounty hunter Kenix Kil! But Kanos’ quest puts him in the crosshairs of both the remaining Empire forces and the leaders of the New Republic: Leia Organa, Han Solo and Luke Skywalker! Collecting STAR WARS: CRIMSON EMPIRE #0-6, STAR WARS BOUNTY HUNTERS — KENIX KIL, STAR WARS: CRIMSON EMPIRE II — COUNCIL OF BLOOD #1-6, STAR WARS: CRIMSON EMPIRE III — EMPIRE LOST #1-6 and material from DARK HORSE EXTRA #21-24 and DARK HORSE PRESENTS (2011) #1.
    496 PGS./Rated T …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-94831-3

Can anyone tell me if the early Tales Of Asgard stories have ever been reprinted, also in what format thanks.
    Hail Hydra!