Page 1011 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 115119119611001100710081009101010111012101310141015102110611111 ... LastLast
Results 15,151 to 15,165 of 20754

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    The gap between Uncanny Vol. 3 & Mutant Massacre is indeed too large to fit into 1 volume...

Still uncollected in omnibus format are UXM #176-209, X-Factor #1-8, Longshot #1-6, Nightcrawler #1-4, Kitty Pryde & Wolverine #1-6, X-Men & Alpha Flight #1-2, plus some annuals and other miscellaneous issues.

So we are looking at 2 more omnibuses to fill the gap.

As it was not listed in the upcoming re-prints for late 2020/early 2021...If they plan on re-printing it...I would guess around the time the next movie comes out in late 2021.
    The Kitty Pride and Wolverine is collected in the Wolverine Omnibus

Mighty Member

Seriously, no Spectacular Spider-man epics or omnis in 2020? It seems like we're well past due. . .
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Spectacular Member

CONAN THE MARVEL YEARS VOL 2 EPIC COLLECTION

What is up with this? As far as I know the only epics are the dark horse Conan’s and they are already up to number 5 announced ...

I'm excited for Captain America Epic collection vol. 10!
    It continues the J.M. DeMeatteis/Mike Zeck run of the book, started in vol 9, so vol 10 should start with Cap #267, and hopefully go up #289, which wraps up the Deathlok storyline and was Zeck's last issue.

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    The Kitty Pride and Wolverine is collected in the Wolverine Omnibus
    Correct...I am expecting it to also be collected in Uncanny Volume 4...Just as Wolverine #1-4 is collected in both Uncanny Vol. 3 & The Wolverine Omni.

Quote Originally Posted by Phd. Strange View Post
    CONAN THE MARVEL YEARS VOL 2 EPIC COLLECTION
    What is up with this? As far as I know the only epics are the dark horse Conan’s and they are already up to number 5 announced ...
    Is the follow-up for this one: https://www.amazon.com/Conan-Barbari...dp/1302925555/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by fabiano View Post
    It should be. The video talks about how people contacted the Marvel Collections Editor to argue that the original Marvel Conan should be collected in Epic format instead of the “Complete Collection” format. Apparently they were successful and the first volume will be revised for Epic mapping.

Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    Seriously, no Spectacular Spider-man epics or omnis in 2020? It seems like we're well past due. . .
    I feel the same way about Web of Spider-Man. I need me some Alex Saviuk Spidey!

Does anyone have a fair estimation of what Hulk vol. 15 will contain? If it's grey Hulk or the stuff leading right up to that run, I'm game.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I'm guessing we will get a Spectacular Omni once the MMW line gets past vol.4

Epics who knows, maybe later years in the run that don't need remastering.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hive View Post
    I feel the same way about Web of Spider-Man. I need me some Alex Saviuk Spidey!

Does anyone have a fair estimation of what Hulk vol. 15 will contain? If it's grey Hulk or the stuff leading right up to that run, I'm game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I'm guessing we will get a Spectacular Omni once the MMW line gets past vol.4

Epics who knows, maybe later years in the run that don't need remastering.
    Jan and Feb ASM Epic Collections, then nothing for Spidey until 2021. Ugh. I don't know if Marvel is misunderstanding the market or there's just not as much Spidey love as I think there is, but that seems like a silly choice. If you want to keep ASM to twice a year, give us SSM or WoSM. Owl/Octopus War, Name of the Rose, Peter David's run, DeMatteis, etc! (Also, give us Tombstone v2 to finish up Conway's run).

All-New Member

They did release about 5-6 Spider-man themed Omni's in 2016 and 4-5 in 2017. I feel they are just making 2020 about getting the X-men out and then just letting that simmer for a bunch of years. Probably release more Spider-Mans in 2021. I also assume a Thor reprint will happen when Love and Thunder is released.

Kinda miffed they did not reprint the Eternals. Completely missed opportunity there.

Jan and Feb ASM Epic Collections, then nothing for Spidey until 2021. Ugh. I don't know if Marvel is misunderstanding the market or there's just not as much Spidey love as I think there is, but that seems like a silly choice. If you want to keep ASM to twice a year, give us SSM or WoSM. Owl/Octopus War, Name of the Rose, Peter David's run, DeMatteis, etc! (Also, give us Tombstone v2 to finish up Conway's run).
    Name of The Rose was great. In my country, it was published in a magazine dubbed "Spider-Man Extra" along with the story of Dardevil finally taking down Kingpin (Daredevil #297-300, I think). Great memories of that.

But yeah, having had 4-5 ongoing series pretty much constantly since the 90's, I really wonder how Marvel doesn't feel there would be interest for more collected books.

Mighty Member

Name of The Rose was great. In my country, it was published in a magazine dubbed "Spider-Man Extra" along with the story of Dardevil finally taking down Kingpin (Daredevil #297-300, I think). Great memories of that.

But yeah, having had 4-5 ongoing series pretty much constantly since the 90's, I really wonder how Marvel doesn't feel there would be interest for more collected books.
    Yeah, with the Clone Saga stuff selling pretty well (all the BR epics are OOP and some go for crazy prices aftermarket, all of it got omni-ed), you'd think they'd try to back-fill the time just before. Web 84-100 (Name of the Rose, Spirit of Venom, Iron Spider), Life Theft/Pursuit/Shriek in ASM, Harry Osborn in SSM, Spider-man (Desperate Man, etc.). There's some really decent stuff in there (and some stuff that isn't decent is at least momentous)

Astonishing Member

Speculation is that it covers issues #314-330, Annual #14-15, and Marvel Fanfare #29. Basically the gap between the last Mantlo collection and the first PAD collections.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    Speculation is that it covers issues #314-330, Annual #14-15, and Marvel Fanfare #29. Basically the gap between the last Mantlo collection and the first PAD collections.
    That would the Byrne run in there somewhere, correct...?

I wonder if we will see a drop in secondary market prices on the existing Hulk Visionaries (PAD, Byrne) now that the Epics and Omni's are finally reprinting that material. The old chunky trades of Mantlo's run are also pretty pricey.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES