Page 102 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 2529298991001011021031041051061121522026021102 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 20754

Yeah, but who gives a crap about Baron Zemo?!

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dayle88 View Post
    Yeah, but who gives a crap about Baron Zemo?!
    Quite a few people, actually. He's probably Cap's most popular villain, aside from maybe Red Skull.
    Cyclops was right

Quote Originally Posted by FlashingSabre View Post
    Quite a few people, actually. He's probably Cap's most popular villain, aside from maybe Red Skull.
    I was messing around.

Any news on Starwars/vader being collected in HC/OHC? I really want to get into some starwars comics, but prefer HC. Are any of the starwars epics worth the purchase?

Guys, a friendly heads up: I'm selling of some of my surplus HCs and TPBs on eBay. I've sold to some of you guys on here before over the years. I've already listed some Avengers MPCs and X-Men TPBs. Tonight I'm listing a couple of OOP X-Men TPs: Blood of Apocalypse (2006) & X-Men: Psylocke (2010 by Yost).

I know these are kind of rare and hard to find so head's up if anyone needs them to fill slots in their collection. And before anyone starts in with "you can't post this kind of thing here" or an endless diatribe regarding the merits of flipping books for a profit, I'm listing each with starting bids of $19.99 (which was cover price for the Psylocke book ... Blood of Apocalypse has $17.99 cover price).

Later!

Quote Originally Posted by grahamgg View Post
    Guys, a friendly heads up: I'm selling of some of my surplus HCs and TPBs on eBay. I've sold to some of you guys on here before over the years. I've already listed some Avengers MPCs and X-Men TPBs. Tonight I'm listing a couple of OOP X-Men TPs: Blood of Apocalypse (2006) & X-Men: Psylocke (2010 by Yost).

I know these are kind of rare and hard to find so head's up if anyone needs them to fill slots in their collection. And before anyone starts in with "you can't post this kind of thing here" or an endless diatribe regarding the merits of flipping books for a profit, I'm listing each with starting bids of $19.99 (which was cover price for the Psylocke book ... Blood of Apocalypse has $17.99 cover price).
    Screw merit, I hope you make a profit on the books. I'm curious to know what they'll sell for.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Spectacular Member Magnum Valentino's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mtop2036 View Post
    Any news on Starwars/vader being collected in HC/OHC? I really want to get into some starwars comics, but prefer HC. Are any of the starwars epics worth the purchase?
    Yeah, Star Wars is due out in OHC later this year, I think there's a listing on Amazon. As is usual, it collects the first two trades. I'd expect Vader to follow suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum Valentino View Post
    Yeah, Star Wars is due out in OHC later this year, I think there's a listing on Amazon. As is usual, it collects the first two trades. I'd expect Vader to follow suit.
    But to mtop2036's point, there's been no solicitation or Amazon fish or anything about a Vader OHC, but I agree, it's pretty much a sure thing, given the success of these specific books and obviously the SW franchise as a whole. Just a matter of time. It'll probably follow the Star Wars OHC in another month or so. Whether they mash up the various minis into OHCs, or Kanan into an OHC, is still up in the air. ALthough the cynical part of me thinks, "Why wouldn't they put out more SW product right now?" when it's like printing money...
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Well, it could get tricky when they collect the next OHC. Do they put duplicate "Vader Down" issues or leave them separate? Or is that it's own book (which would be small at six issues)?

Incredible Member

Ooh, anybody got a link to the SW ohc? I've been waiting for this one.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by titansupes View Post
    Ooh, anybody got a link to the SW ohc? I've been waiting for this one.
    I believe this is the one: https://www.hachettebookgroup.biz/ti...9781302900984/

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Near Mint View Post
    Appreciated! September 20th, hey... Looks like I've still got me some waiting to do.

Incredible Member

Who else likes to keep their single issues after moving on to their respective hardcovers?

Sort of gives me a safe feeling to have them safe and stored in their mylar bags, should their hardcover counterparts fall apart. I typically only do this for my favorite books, such as Morrison's Batman, TMNT, and Ultimate Spider-Man.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnatellodi View Post
    Who else likes to keep their single issues after moving on to their respective hardcovers?

Sort of gives me a safe feeling to have them safe and stored in their mylar bags, should their hardcover counterparts fall apart. I typically only do this for my favorite books, such as Morrison's Batman, TMNT, and Ultimate Spider-Man.
    I used to do this with absolutely everything. Once space started becoming a commodity, I began selling off single issues of more current stuff that I'd upgraded to HC/TPB. As weird as it may sound, whether or not the single issues have letter columns has become a primary deciding factor in whether I sell single issues, as most collections don't include them (a few silver age omnis being the exceptions).
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Johnatellodi View Post

Yea I pick up trades of my favs so I can leave em bagged and put away.