Page 1051 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 51551951100110411047104810491050105110521053105410551061 ... LastLast
Results 15,751 to 15,765 of 16287
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mzqamarul View Post
    Photos of the upcoming Sensational She-Hulk by John Byrne Omnibus.
    I'm not in US and got this way earlier before the lockdown mess.
    Some places like IST and CGN are listing this for sale tomorrow so go bananas.

Attachment 97251

Attachment 97252

Attachment 97253
    That is a cool looking book. If it was more affordable, I would get it.
    One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.--Psalm 27:4

“Fortunately for me, I'm not a cop. so, I can break your face into a jigsaw puzzle if I want to...”--Daredevil

“I am a citizen of the universe. And a gentleman to boot.”--The Doctor

Spectacular Member

Not only is the binding on She Hulk subpar but the price to content ratio is ridiculous. Should have been priced at $100 at the most.

I picked up the DM John Byrne She Hulk Omnibus at
    IST now. I believe they just have the standard cover
    Left. I also saw DM Josh Whedon Astonishing X-Men
    Omnibus available, but I already have the standard edition.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by My Two Cents View Post
    Looks nice I guess I was thinking about getting it but it is small for 125 and there is no 50% discount on new books today at IST so that means it is 72.50... I know nothing about the material. Might have been swayed by an early overview but no dice. Just got the Astonishing X Omni and in 2 weeks will get Silver Surfer. Excited about that one for sure.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by My Two Cents View Post
    DM is still available for Byrne She-Hulk at IST.

Amazing Member

Grabbed She Hulk DM on IST. I've always loved that cover where she threatens to rip up all my X-Men. I know it's expensive and the flat binding (although my flat bound Wolverine is not that bad). My first comic I bought for myself was FF #268 so you can say I am a huge 80s fan, a huge Byrne fan and a big She Hulk fan. I have been waiting for this one couldn't let it go.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by lodebone View Post
    Grabbed She Hulk DM on IST. I've always loved that cover where she threatens to rip up all my X-Men. I know it's expensive and the flat binding (although my flat bound Wolverine is not that bad). My first comic I bought for myself was FF #268 so you can say I am a huge 80s fan, a huge Byrne fan and a big She Hulk fan. I have been waiting for this one couldn't let it go.
    Same, I grabbed both AXM and She Hulk. I really don’t like the flat spines and gutter loss towards the beginning and end of the books but bit the bullet because of the material being so good.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nab432 View Post
    Same, I grabbed both AXM and She Hulk. I really don’t like the flat spines and gutter loss towards the beginning and end of the books but bit the bullet because of the material being so good.
    I picked up AXM a month ago on Amazon and it has nice clean binding. The shorter books seem much better.

Incredible Member

Dwindling space, sub-par binding, high MSRP... gonna have to fall into the skip it group on She-Hulk. I picked up the two She-Hulk MMW’s, so hopefully they get to this run some day and I will grab it then.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Amazing Member

Where are you guys seeing Astonishing on IST? I checked at 3pm and again just now, but i don't see it. I do see other Marvel releases on there for today so hopefully Marvel books will start being available en masse again soon.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by newparisian View Post
    Where are you guys seeing Astonishing on IST? I checked at 3pm and again just now, but i don't see it. I do see other Marvel releases on there for today so hopefully Marvel books will start being available en masse again soon.
    I checked from 2:59 to 3:10 and about 3:10 the books start showing up if you check 3 exactly then the books aren’t up yet most likely.
    Last edited by Phd. Strange; 06-02-2020 at 10:09 PM.

Make Mine Marvel (Mostly) j0nnyboy's Avatar

AXM is gone huh?

Edit: On IST. Still on CGN.

Does IST usually just get a small amount or do most people swarm the site at release time? Or a combination of both?
    Last edited by j0nnyboy; 06-02-2020 at 11:00 PM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by j0nnyboy View Post
    AXM is gone huh?

Edit: On IST. Still on CGN.

Does IST usually just get a small amount or do most people swarm the site at release time? Or a combination of both?
    It's currently a combination of both. Though I see a trend that a lot of hype is driving sales over on the facebook group and the distribution issue is exacerbating the availability problem.
    I really suggest to get books that u want earliest possible or risk missing out on it or wait for another batch to come in.

All-New Member

After months of waiting, obsessively checking the website and complaining to customer services, Amazon UK have finally dispatched my Astonishing X-men and Wolverine Omnis. I almost feel bad for having moaned on at them so much. Hopefully Uncanny X-force isnt too far behind

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by random82 View Post
    After months of waiting, obsessively checking the website and complaining to customer services, Amazon UK have finally dispatched my Astonishing X-men and Wolverine Omnis. I almost feel bad for having moaned on at them so much. Hopefully Uncanny X-force isnt too far behind
    I also bought in on Amazon UK, and they sent it four days ago. With daredevil omnibuses the also sent them very late, and I chatted with them several times about it, and in the end they were sent. With uncanny X force the same happened, so I think they just send everything super late