Page 1060 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 6056096010101050105610571058105910601061106210631064107011101160 ... LastLast
Results 15,886 to 15,900 of 20767
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nab432 View Post
    Near Mint Condition confirmed that the batch of Wolverine omnis coming up will have a curved spine, not the flat one that was available for a short time earlier this year. Happy about that.
    Great. Will finally be time for me to buy it then.

Amazing Member

If they made it in Leo Paper I don't think it would be better.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by xanar View Post
    If they made it in Leo Paper I don't think it would be better.
    That’s a good point. I wish these solicitations would have a line saying printed by so and so. It’s never clear which printing shop is being used. If I’m not mistaken, I think the RR Donnelly ones were typically better than whatever is printed by Leo Group.

Thanks for the updates, Raffi. Only the X-Men reprint for me (finally!). Maybe Moon Knight if I have the funds.

Is another release of Kraven's Last Hunt really necessary though? They need to release ASM Epic #16, getting old waiting for that.

Amazing Member

Saw they are also reprinting Amazing Spider Man Omnibus 2 in 2021. Does anyone know if Amazing Spider Man Omnibus 1 is totally out of print or is it just not in stock due to all the events of the last few months? Trying to decide if I should just suck it up and buy it aftermarket since it isn't showing on IST or CGN.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by lodebone View Post
    Saw they are also reprinting Amazing Spider Man Omnibus 2 in 2021. Does anyone know if Amazing Spider Man Omnibus 1 is totally out of print or is it just not in stock due to all the events of the last few months? Trying to decide if I should just suck it up and buy it aftermarket since it isn't showing on IST or CGN.
    If it's out of print it won't be for long, you can bet on that.

By the way, where did Omar confirm about Wolverine being printed with a better binding? I couldn't find it.

Spectacular Member

He did in the recent Marvel reveals video with Gabe and Lou. It was an hour long video and I can't remember when he said it exactly, but he did.

All-New Member

That's right, I think Omar started talking about it near the 48th ou 49th minute of the video.

But he didn't say if it was also the case for Amazing Spider-man by JMS vol.2.

As I got a Wolvie and a Spidey with flat spines from Amazon.uk (they had good prices for their pre-orders during august 2019), I'm not a fan but I'll stick to these "covid-19 exclusive variants".
    Last edited by RudyZeBoulet; 07-05-2020 at 12:18 AM.

Amazing Member

I don't know what do you have with this flat spines, these books are much better quality that books made in Leo paper, the spine is more flex and this is the most important.

Amazing Member

Thank you to both of you for the info about the video and the timespot, much appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by RudyZeBoulet View Post
    As I got a Wolvie and a Spidey with flat spines from Amazon.uk (they had good prices for their pre-orders during august 2019), I'm not a fan but I'll stick to these "covid-19 exclusive variants".
    Received my copy of the Morbius Omnibus today and it is most definitely the flat spine edition.

MarvelousCollector90

Hi,
    I’m new to this forum but i’ve lurked here for several years & have always looked here for advice. Recently due to the virus and certain situations at work i’m looking to sell my omnibus collection and quite a lot of my video game collection. I was wondering if anyone here would be willing to help me price the items in my collection?
    Some of the items i’m selling are:
    Avengers: West Coast Avengers Vol 1
    Avengers: West Coast Avengers Vol 2
    Avengers by John Byrne
    Alpha Flight by John Byrne
    The X-Men Vol 2
    Uncanny X-Men Vol 1
    Uncanny X-Men Vol 2
    Uncanny X-Men Vol 3
    X-Men(Claremont/Lee) Vol 1
    X-Men(Claremont/Lee) Vol 2
    X-Men Fall Of The Mutants
    Uncanny X-Force
    The Avengers Vol 1
    Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 1
    Daredevil by Stan Lee Vol. 1
    Daredevil by Mark Waid Vol 1.
    Daredevil by Mark Waid Vol 2.
    Captain America by Jack Kirby
    Squadron Supreme
    New Warriors
    Daredevil by Frank Miller
    Daredevil by Frank Miller Companion
    Shang-Chi Master Of Kung Fu Vol 1
    Shang-Chi Master Of Kung Fu Vol 2
    Shang-Chi Master Of Kung Fu Vol 3
    Shang-Chi Master Of Kung Fu Vol 4
    Star Wars The Original Marvel Years Vol 1
    Star Wars The Original Marvel Years Vol 2
    Star Wars The Original Marvel Years Vol 3
    Ironman by Michelinie, Layton & Romita Jr. Vol 1.
    S.
    Fantastic Four Omnibus Vol 1
    Fantastic Four Omnibus Vol 3
    Fantastic Four Omnibus Vol 4
    Fantastic Four by John Byrne Vol 1
    Fantastic Four by John Byrne Vol 2
    I have more books also that i’ll be selling like X-Men Classic, Wonder Woman and some Epic Editions.

My instagram is here:
    https://www.instagram.com/marvelouscollector90/
    I will be posting a lot of my stuff there
    Last edited by MarvelousCollector90; 07-07-2020 at 12:01 PM.

Spectacular Member

I got the new SSOC omnibus for 50% off at IST today so looks like that is making a comeback. Also picked up Immortal Hulk hc 2.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phd. Strange View Post
    I got the new SSOC omnibus for 50% off at IST today so looks like that is making a comeback. Also picked up Immortal Hulk hc 2.
    I got the SSOC and Miles Morales omnis. It was nice to get SSOC for $64.

Is the Miles Morales not a high-demand one? I imagined it would be but I was able to get it easily and without the site acting crazy bogged down.

I pre-ordered it from ToW and UXM 1 a week or so ago but grabbed one to be safe since that preorder was so close to sale date. Now I may end with 2 and needing to sell one.
    Last edited by Victor_Von_Doom; 07-07-2020 at 02:35 PM.