Page 1064 of 1382 FirstFirst ... 6456496410141054106010611062106310641065106610671068107411141164 ... LastLast
Results 15,946 to 15,960 of 20730

Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    100% agree. Some folks bark about them taking so long these days, but we don't know all the factors - perhaps they have let's say 5 workers picking orders, and 3 are out or stayed on unemployment or whatever and now they have 2 vs 5? I'm just making up numbers, but you get the idea. I ordered the Savage Sword of Conan v3 omni and a few trades, that was released like 2+ weeks ago. it just sat there. But honestly, I have so many books to read, I don't need this ASAP. And then 2 days ago I get a fedex email stating they're overnighting it to me (at no cost, as I chose the free option). So it's obvious to me that they felt bad it sat for 2.x weeks and overnighted it to me at extra cost to them. I'm perfectly happy with that. TOW/IST are great, and while these days it might take them 1 week to respond to an email, which is kind of ridiculous, at the end of the day, the answer it, they do what you ask, answer what you ask, and it's all good. I have no issues.
    Apparently they are super busy since the pandemic started. People are buying WAAAAY more books now because they just sit home all day, isolating and often doesn't have anything better to do but to browse and buy books, but IST only has the same amount of employees as before.
    And Emily is getting hundreds of emails a day.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Btw, good move picking up the last 2 Omnibuses as they will at some point fetch crazy prices if they're not reprinted.
    That is what I am thinking. I have a feeling that they will probably be reprinting the second and third Omnibus in the series fairly “quickly” behind the first one... then I see them neglecting the final two reprints for probably quite a long time.

Now I just need an Annihilation Conquest reprint announcement... was looking to buy that after Annihilation reprint and it was 125$ on eBay and I said no I will wait for the inevitable reprint... but now it is going for closer to 300...
    IĀ’m hoping that one will come maybe as a late announcement for this Christmas season like Annihilation did last Christmas. But with covid that is probably not happening. Always next year I guess...
    Last edited by Phd. Strange; 07-24-2020 at 09:34 AM.

looking forward to releases of Uncanny X-Men omnibuses
    Vol.2 and Vol.3
    Last edited by My Two Cents; 07-24-2020 at 11:12 AM.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by My Two Cents View Post
    Vol.2 and Vol.3
    Yep, and Vol. 4 too.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by My Two Cents View Post
    Vol.2 and Vol.3
    My UXM 1 reprint came in the mail today. Nicer quality than other omnibus they have been putting out recently. Binding looks great.

I'll be rebuying vol. 3 since I sold mine off previously. I take it vol. 4 and the Claremont/Lee reprints got pushed to next year? Which I'm fine with considering I'll get Excalibur, NM, and UXM 3 omnis all this year.

Make Mine Marvel (Mostly) j0nnyboy's Avatar

Does anyone know what exactly the misprints are in the Surfer omni reprint?

Would IST / ToW accept returns in this case?

Amazing Member

Missing half page from page 496, it is duplicate from page 474, you can see it in 10:32 and 11:03

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxBBkVWDENk

and there are two pages switched.

Quote Originally Posted by j0nnyboy View Post
    Does anyone know what exactly the misprints are in the Surfer omni reprint?

Would IST / ToW accept returns in this case?
    Two swapped pages and missing panels. I hadn't opened mine and just sold it for what I paid on eBay. I don't know if IST does returns and they're so swamped now I didn't want to wait. Supposed to be a reprint in October to correct.
    There's a good thread about it here.

Amazing Member

I ended up returning mine too, it was still sealed (I was about to unseal it so the timing for discovering this was perfect). I made a loss of about $20 which was a bummer, but it's still preferable to having a flawed copy of what is otherwise a great classic book imo.

I had a BPRD book replaced by IST a while back because of a misprint.IST emailed me about it,and it was sent in another order.It would be nice if that was the case for SS.
    DC,I need Bronze Age Batman,Green Lantern,and Flash collected.Please,and thank you.

Love your sig quote!

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN OMNIBUS VOL. 2 - 3rd PRINTING
    Written by STAN LEE
    Penciled by JOHN ROMITA, DON HECK, LARRY LIEBER, JIM MOONEY & MARIE SEVERIN
    Covers by HUMBERTO RAMOS & JOHN ROMITA SR.
    The Stan Lee/John Romita era starts here! Lee and Romita transformed the web-slinger into Marvel's top title with stories that raised your spirits, tore at your heartstrings and kept you on the edge of your seat. From the revelation of the Green Goblin's secret identity to the unforgettable entrance of Mary Jane Watson, these classics define Spidey to this day — with star-studded debuts including the Kingpin, the Rhino and Captain Stacy; Spidey's disastrous first tryout with the Avengers; the iconic "Spider-Man No More!" issue; the true story of Peter Parker's parents; and an epic battle against the Green Goblin! Collecting AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #39-67 and ANNUAL #3-5, and SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN (1968) #1-2.
    992 PGS./All Ages …$125.00

CAPTAIN AMERICA BY ED BRUBAKER OMNIBUS VOL. 1 - 3rd PRINTING
    Written by ED BRUBAKER
    Penciled by STEVE EPTING, MIKE PERKINS, MICHAEL LARK, MARCOS MARTIN & LEE WEEKS
    Covers by STEVE EPTING
    Ed Brubaker's legendary take on the life and death of Captain America begins here — including the pursuit of the mysterious Winter Soldier, the fight against a deadly new incarnation of the Red Skull and a slow-burning conspiracy that seeks to shatter Cap's world. Full of political intrigue and suspense, fast action, high adventure, and explosive art by Steve Epting, Michael Lark, Mike Perkins and more, Captain America has never been more noble, more decisive and more ready to give his all for freedom than in Brubaker's definitive run of stories. Collecting CAPTAIN AMERICA #1-25, CAPTAIN AMERICA 65TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL and WINTER SOLDIER: WINTER KILLS.
    744 PGS./Rated T+ …$100.00

THE UNCANNY X-MEN OMNIBUS VOL. 4
    Written by CHRIS CLAREMONT with BARRY WINDSOR-SMITH
    Penciled by JOHN ROMITA JR., AL MILGROM & PAUL SMITH with BARRY WINDSOR-SMITH, STEVE LEIALOHA & CRAIG HAMILTON
    Covers by R.B. SILVA & JOHN ROMITA JR.
    Chris Claremont teams with a new series artist, Marvel legend John Romita Jr., in this massive Omnibus collection of the X-Men's uncanniest adventures! Milestones abound — including a descent into the Morlocks' mutant underground; a bruising battle between Colossus and Juggernaut; and the introduction of Rachel Summers, Cyclops' future daughter from "Days of Future Past"! Rogue emerges as a featured player, while Storm suffers a devastating loss! And it's all set against a rising tide of anti-mutant hysteria that threatens to strip every mutant in the United States of their rights. Plus: A Kitty Pryde and Wolverine solo adventure, a team-up with Alpha Flight, and timeless work by Paul Smith and Barry Windsor-Smith! Collecting UNCANNY X-MEN (1981) #176-193, X-MEN ANNUAL (1970) #8, KITTY PRYDE AND WOLVERINE #1-6, X-MEN AND ALPHA FLIGHT (1985) #1-2 and material from MARVEL FANFARE (1982) #40.
    848 PGS./Rated T …$125.00