Page 1077 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 7757797710271067107310741075107610771078107910801081108711271177 ... LastLast
Results 16,141 to 16,155 of 20773

Still waiting for more epic collection announcements. Also need a reprint of Wolverine v1 (which has been mentioned) and Superior Spider-Man Complete Collection v2.

Spectacular Member

Instocktrades got back to me on Conan 4 Omni says delayed til 9/9

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Still waiting for more epic collection announcements. Also need a reprint of Wolverine v1 (which has been mentioned) and Superior Spider-Man Complete Collection v2.
    I'm eagerly waiting for all of the above as well.

Surely, it can't be long before we at least have some new Epics announced. Fingers crossed for 90's Spider-Man.

Fantastic Member

i hope we get an omit/origin of the species collection for spider-man to connect the gauntlet to big time complete collections or the gap will annoying me lol

those will be the only amazing spider-man stories not in some sort of complete collection from volume 2 started till superior.

Quote Originally Posted by Phd. Strange View Post
    Instocktrades got back to me on Conan 4 Omni says delayed til 9/9
    Thanks. Saved a lot of page loading for me today.

Does anyone know if X-Men: Eve of Destruction is OOP? I didn't see it on the lists posted in this thread last week.

Spectacular Member

Seems to be in stock at quite a few places. It has been reduced a few times, sometimes this does lead to the book going OOP altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Hive View Post
    Does anyone know if X-Men: Eve of Destruction is OOP? I didn't see it on the lists posted in this thread last week.
    Bought it recently in the UK, from Reed Comics

Quote Originally Posted by hyped78 View Post
    Bought it recently in the UK, from Reed Comics
    Thanks for the tip, but their delivery costs are too steep for me.

I noticed that Amazon has it as well - but if I am to risk getting a book that looks like it's been mauled by a bear, I need the price to be much lower...

Can someone help me with the status of Wolverine Omnibus Vol 1 reprint? I heard the recent second printing had bad binding and Marvel was actually going to go back to print on it with better binding. Has that happened yet? The only place I see it in stock is on Amazon. Is this the version with the good binding or is that yet to be released? Also, if that most recent printing has not come out yet, do you think it will be on IST with big discount again?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Busterhighman View Post
    Can someone help me with the status of Wolverine Omnibus Vol 1 reprint? I heard the recent second printing had bad binding and Marvel was actually going to go back to print on it with better binding. Has that happened yet? The only place I see it in stock is on Amazon. Is this the version with the good binding or is that yet to be released? Also, if that most recent printing has not come out yet, do you think it will be on IST with big discount again?
    Supposed to be on IST next Tuesday. It will have the curved spine as opposed to the flat one on the first batch earlier in the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Nab432 View Post
    Supposed to be on IST next Tuesday. It will have the curved spine as opposed to the flat one on the first batch earlier in the year.
    Thanks!! I think The Twelve reprint will be coming at some point too.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

I really wish Marvel would finally do Amazing Spider-Man Epic Collection Vol 16 which should cover Amazing Spider-Man #273–288, which are key Hobgoblin stories before his "death" in 289 and "Gang War" (which was never collected so far in TPB).
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Busterhighman View Post
    Thanks!! I think The Twelve reprint will be coming at some point too.
    Is the Twelve even sold out yet?

Quote Originally Posted by cbmason View Post
    Is the Twelve even sold out yet?
    No I don’t think so, but it was announced a few weeks back that it’s going back to press. Not a true 2nd print, but just adding to first print run in a way.