Page 1086 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 8658698610361076108210831084108510861087108810891090109611361186 ... LastLast
Results 16,276 to 16,290 of 20754

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    The good news: my Amazing Spider-Man by JM Straczynski Vol. 2 Omnibus Quesada Variant arrived in perfect condition
    The bad news: it's a square spine

Ah well, I'll survive. First world problems.

I'll probably post a pic or two when I accumulate a few more books in the Latest Orders thread. It's been a lean year although I've recently put in quite a few preorders.
    Oh really? I thought I saw Uncanny Omar claim that they've gone back to using "eye" spines for their omnis.

Amazing Member

You can make eye in this omnis with square spines, I posted my photos of She-Hulk and Morbius on other forum:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/marv...54819#p1254819

This books with square spines are better than Leo books.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hive View Post
    Oh really? I thought I saw Uncanny Omar claim that they've gone back to using "eye" spines for their omnis.
    IDK, maybe I got one from the original batch. Mine was preordered back in the day. What can you do, eh? It's a pain, but I'm just happy I managed to get it, Variant and all. When I eventually open it, I'll try and work the spine.

Amazing Member

I think all Amazing Spider-Man by JM Straczynski vol.2 were with square spines variants and standard cover.

I didn't get my copy yet, maybe on Monday it will arrive.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xanar View Post
    You can make eye in this omnis with square spines, I posted my photos of She-Hulk and Morbius on other forum:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/marv...54819#p1254819

This books with square spines are better than Leo books.
    Cheers xanar. I'll see if I can borrow some knitting pins from my mother-in-law.

Amazing Member

Now Marvel make omnis in Turkey like Absolute Carnage or Wolverine with standard cover 2nd bath, people write that are better than Leo (spine is more elastic but no as elastic as in books form R.R. Donnelley), but I don't get my copies yet so I can't confirm that.

Incredible Member

A Quick question for you guys, I was planning on using Dcbs för the first time. Are any of you aware of if the pre order for UXM Omni 2 has already been?

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    A Quick question for you guys, I was planning on using Dcbs för the first time. Are any of you aware of if the pre order for UXM Omni 2 has already been?
    If you're referring to the one coming out on November 11, then yes. Preorders off DCBS were done a while ago. If you're referring to the UXM by Claremont & Lee, that's still open.

Just FYI - Tales of Wonder still has it available for pre-order, though.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ignition View Post
    If you're referring to the one coming out on November 11, then yes. Preorders off DCBS were done a while ago.

Just FYI - Tales of Wonder still has it available for pre-order, though.
    That's the one yeah. Thanks, I'll check them out. I assume their packaging is to the same standard as IST? Since I'm probably late on that book will I still be guaranteed a copy? ToW that is, if you might know.

Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    That's the one yeah. Thanks, I'll check them out. I assume their packaging is to the same standard as IST? Since I'm probably late on that book will I still be guaranteed a copy? ToW that is, if you might know.
    I think as long as they still have the preorder up it means they're expecting to be able to fill them. And yes, they generally ship books the same way company-wide.

My suspicion is that preorders have gone way up at ToW/DCBS this year and that's why IST doesn't have as many copies available of said omnis on release day. They're probably allocated a certain number between all three "storefronts".

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Hank View Post
    I think as long as they still have the preorder up it means they're expecting to be able to fill them. And yes, they generally ship books the same way company-wide.

My suspicion is that preorders have gone way up at ToW/DCBS this year and that's why IST doesn't have as many copies available of said omnis on release day. They're probably allocated a certain number between all three "storefronts".
    Thanks, that’s a good point. I have noticed lately that books have been selling out Really Quick on IST.

I placed an order for both vol 2 and 3, it sucks though that they can't give me an estimate on shipping cost right away.

Hey all, sorry if this has been brought up already, I couldn't find anything. The New Mutants Epic Collection: Cable seems to have a few different release dates. I see 10/7 on Amazon, 10/13 on the Wikipedia page, and I can't find any entry on InstockTrades updated release schedule list. Has anyone heard anything about this?
    Check out the X-Verse Monthly Podcast for monthly reviews of X-Men books!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by midgetradio View Post
    Hey all, sorry if this has been brought up already, I couldn't find anything. The New Mutants Epic Collection: Cable seems to have a few different release dates. I see 10/7 on Amazon, 10/13 on the Wikipedia page, and I can't find any entry on InstockTrades updated release schedule list. Has anyone heard anything about this?
    It just came out on IST. You can buy it there now.

I was looking more maybe the War of Realms Omnibus but it didn’t come out today and Omar has a different date in one of his videos... not sure which one though and I can’t remember. Hopefully they will update their list.

Spectacular Member

its on IST, you have to search for it

https://www.instocktrades.com/TP/Mar...ABLE/APR201111

Thanks Phd. Strange and Avengers1986. I thought the release schedule got screwed up or something.
    Check out the X-Verse Monthly Podcast for monthly reviews of X-Men books!