Page 109 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 959991051061071081091101111121131191592096091109 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 20773

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    Wow Thanks for that! Mailed him for Punisher Max, Young Avengers and FF by Hickman vol 2
    No problemo dude! Ordered Alias & Punisher Max myself. 80euros for both of them is just too sweet of a deal.
    None of you seem to understand, I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me..

BANNED

Send an email about New Warriors, Dark Towers and AoA Companion.

Amazing Member

On cheap-comics.com
    The Avengers Omnibus Vol. 1
    is also on sale.
    Price 35 Euro!

Quote Originally Posted by Omnibus View Post
    CGN is getting the jump on the clearance sale by being the first one out there with a sale as they mentioned the orders might not ship until the first or second week of February. We might have to wait another week or two to see what other vendors get in and start listing them on Ebay and Amazon's marketplace.

Personally I would wait and see if prices will get cheaper. I could see a few of those $40 titles going for $30 and the $50 titles going for $35 to $40. Work with the seller if you are buying a couple of titles to combine shipping etc...

A good start to say the least on a bunch of those titles.

I agree. I suspect they're getting the jump now to see what they can get. There are a few titles - Punisher Max, for example - that are listed at 50 percent, which was what CGN sold them for on the release dates.That's one I definitely see dropping.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omnibus View Post
    Nice!!!

Glad to see some people outside the United States can get in on this.
    I really wish there were any big collected editions sellers like this in Canada. Seems Canadians are the only ones that won't get to enjoy these savings this time.

Glad I got my Infinity Gauntlet omni when prices up here were better. It's a fantastic book and anyone thinking about it should pull the trigger fast before it's gone forever!

Just a heads up. Cable and Deadpool is OOS on IST.

Those are pretty good prices on the CGN sale, being in Cali kinda kills the deals for me though. I'm holding out for IST and eBay for lower prices but I'll be keeping an eye out if things start dissapearing from websites.

Fantastic Member

Punisher Max and Young Avengers for me, too. Unfortunately I have the rest of those I am/was interested in. Most of them still shrink-wrapped on my shelves. Stupid.
    Those Kirby Fantastic Fours really tempt me, but I once swore never to bother with silver age stuff. I already couldn't resist the 35€ Avengers Vol 1 and now this.
    Hmm.

i hope CGN has those sales at their b&m store too. Only books I'm probably interested in are Punisher Max, FF v2, Young Avengers, Deadpool and Cable and maybe the Infinity Gauntlet

If I remember right does The spiderman omni by stern have the whole hobgoblin story? I think I read that stern left the title before he finished the story. If thats right, what book trade/HC would I need to finish it?

Is IST likely to do a sale similar to CGN? I'd like to dodge the $8 shipping if I can, but I don't want to wait and miss getting Alias. I'm definitely getting Howard the Duck and Oz ($75 off is to good to pass).

Quote Originally Posted by SkyMason21 View Post
    Is IST likely to do a sale similar to CGN? I'd like to dodge the $8 shipping if I can, but I don't want to wait and miss getting Alias. I'm definitely getting Howard the Duck and Oz ($75 off is to good to pass).
    Idk for sure but I kind of doubt it.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by mtop2036 View Post
    If I remember right does The spiderman omni by stern have the whole hobgoblin story? I think I read that stern left the title before he finished the story. If thats right, what book trade/HC would I need to finish it?
    You'd need the Spider-Man: Hobgoblin Lives TPB to finish the story. Stern came back in the late '90s to complete Hobgoblin's arc the way he intended. It collects the following:

Spider-Man: Hobgoblin Lives #1-3 and Spectacular Spider-Man #259-261

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Near Mint View Post
    You'd need the Spider-Man: Hobgoblin Lives TPB to finish the story. Stern came back in the late '90s to complete Hobgoblin's arc the way he intended. It collects the following:

They should do a Stern Companion. There's enough material.

Quote Originally Posted by Near Mint View Post

Awesome, thanks!

Also what are some other good spidey books? I'm going to pick up the Amazing spider man omni vol 1 when its reprinted. I have the superior OHCS and going to also get the two newer amazing spiderman OHCS that take place after superior and also gonna pick up the spiderverse HC. What else is good? How are the epics?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by mtop2036 View Post
    Awesome, thanks!

Also what are some other good spidey books? I'm going to pick up the Amazing spider man omni vol 1 when its reprinted. I have the superior OHCS and going to also get the two newer amazing spiderman OHCS that take place after superior and also gonna pick up the spiderverse HC. What else is good? How are the epics?
    I've enjoyed the Spidey Epics so far. Aside from Vol 1 (which collects issues also in the reprinted omni you mentioned), there's also a volume that continues immediately on from the Stern omni (Ghosts of the Past) and two, soon to be three, collections of Michelinie's run (Cosmic Adventures, Return of the Sinister Six and Round Robin). I really enjoyed all of them, although there's some who won't be too fond of the more recent material as it's getting right into 1990's territory. Cosmic Adventures and Round Robin are around half ASM, and half tie-in issues from the other Spidey series. If you're happy collecting anything to do with Spider-Man then I definitely recommend them.