Page 1098 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 9859899810481088109410951096109710981099110011011102110811481198 ... LastLast
Results 16,456 to 16,470 of 20773
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    Oh that doesn't sound good. Do you know what kind of problems?
    Apparently the binding is bad and The paper is so thin it's almost see-through. It has it's own thread over on Masterworks forum.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    Apparently the binding is bad and The paper is so thin it's almost see-through. It has it's own thread over on Masterworks forum.
    Thanks, I see. I still have the first printing which has very tight binding but seems ok otherwise. Glad I didn't "upgrade"

This thread is great. Does anyone keep track of the Epic or complete collections? Like what is upcoming or out of print? Similar to what TurtleDog does for omnis?

Why doesn't the Thanos Infinity Omni have "Infinity Abyss" in it?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by slop101 View Post
    Why doesn't the Thanos Infinity Omni have "Infinity Abyss" in it?
    Infinity Abyss, Marvel Universe: The End, and Thanos 1-6 remain un-OHC-ed. I remain sad.
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    Infinity Abyss, Marvel Universe: The End, and Thanos 1-6 remain un-OHC-ed. I remain sad.
    Yeah, those too! They would've totally fit into the new Omni. And they're all by Starlin. Are they not cannon or something?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by slop101 View Post
    Yeah, those too! They would've totally fit into the new Omni. And they're all by Starlin. Are they not cannon or something?
    Are you talking about the Thanos Infinity Saga Omnibus? If so, that Omnibus is focused on Starlin's return to the character beginning in 2014 with those OGNs and associated tie-in minis. It would be out of place there.

Infinity Abyss has been republished along with the 2003 series as being part of the "Road to Annihilation" so it's possible you could see a "Road to Annihilation" OSHC or Omnibus, but probably unlikely given that Annihilation really focuses more on what Keith Giffen, Dan Abnett, and Andy Lanning did than this early 2000s stuff from Starlin.

Marvel Universe: The End is not canon, but it's popular enough that it could get its own OSHC one day. Maybe its inclusion in an OSHC would be the tipping point for the rest of the "Road to Annihilation" material to get republished along with it.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    Thanks, I see. I still have the first printing which has very tight binding but seems ok otherwise. Glad I didn't "upgrade"
    I also have the original first printing and yes it's very tight due to it being glued. The thick quality paper and faux leather cover, however, more than compensate for the tight binding. It's probably one of only two Omnibuses I paid cover or over for (the original printing retailed at $74.99). It was worth it, such a fantastic run.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    This thread is great. Does anyone keep track of the Epic or complete collections? Like what is upcoming or out of print? Similar to what TurtleDog does for omnis?
    These pages may help:

https://collectededitions.com/2019/0...universe-tpbs/

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/marv...ea-t24047.html

The second link is great! The first one is way outdated... thanks!

Anyone have the Marvel Comics #1000 OHC? I have the Marvel Comics #1000 single issue but not the Marvel Comics #1001 single issue. I want to know if there is any continuity from #1000 to #1001 and what are the extras in the OHC. I'd appreciate any info.

So where is everyone leaning when it comes to the Silver Surfer corrected printing? Thin pages vs messed up panels? Anyone know if there are also messed up panels in the correction? I'm debating on what to do.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Victor_Von_Doom View Post
    So where is everyone leaning when it comes to the Silver Surfer corrected printing? Thin pages vs messed up panels? Anyone know if there are also messed up panels in the correction? I'm debating on what to do.
    I bought the initial release, sold it upon hearing of the errors. Was gonna buy the corrected edition but with the thin seethrough pages I’m gonna pass. Too many omnis coming out and with all the issues with this one I’m just gonna spend my money on other upcoming releases.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Anyone have the Marvel Comics #1000 OHC? I have the Marvel Comics #1000 single issue but not the Marvel Comics #1001 single issue. I want to know if there is any continuity from #1000 to #1001 and what are the extras in the OHC. I'd appreciate any info.
    I have both the single issue of Marvel Comics#1000 and Marvel Comics#1001.
    The continuity that continues from the issue #1000 is there in issue#1001 in a few pages.
    As i liked Marvel Comics#1000 short stories i liked Marvel Comics#1001 as well,all though Marvel Comics#1001 had less pages that issue #1000.
    Dunno about the extras of the OHC,i will not be getting that OHC.

Quote Originally Posted by comicscollector View Post
    I have both the single issue of Marvel Comics#1000 and Marvel Comics#1001.
    The continuity that continues from the issue #1000 is there in issue#1001 in a few pages.
    As i liked Marvel Comics#1000 short stories i liked Marvel Comics#1001 as well,all though Marvel Comics#1001 had less pages that issue #1000.
    Dunno about the extras of the OHC,i will not be getting that OHC.
    I appreciate the reply. Many thanks!

If anyone else has info. on the OHC extras, I'd be grateful for any info.