Incredible Member

Never read Gen X. I'll check that out.

I haven’t read it since the 90s and it may very well be a product of its time, but teenage 90s me loved it. At least the first few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    Did the New Mutants omni already sell out on IST? Checked yesterday and said coming would be available today. Now it is showing as available yesterday and shows product not found on the my wish list.
    IST has it as of today, but apparently they only have the direct market version at the moment......Which was fine with me, as that was the version I wanted to get.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

If I weren't so lazy I could dig out my copies and check, but does anyone know off the top of their head if Wolverine Epic Vol. 3 reprints or overlaps the Wolverine by Hama & Silvestri trades from a few years ago?
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsay Snow View Post
    IST has it as of today, but apparently they only have the direct market version at the moment......Which was fine with me, as that was the version I wanted to get.
    Same here.

Does anyone know when they are coming with Uncanny X-men omnibus volume 3? Was supposed to be today...

Love these Epic Collections. I’m in for Avengers, Iron Man, and Captain America
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    If I weren't so lazy I could dig out my copies and check, but does anyone know off the top of their head if Wolverine Epic Vol. 3 reprints or overlaps the Wolverine by Hama & Silvestri trades from a few years ago?
    It's a pretty large overlap:

Wolverine by Larry Hama and Marc Silvestri Volume 1: Collects Wolverine (1988-2003 1st Series) #31-37, Wolverine: Bloodlust (1990) #1, and Wolverine: The Jungle Adventure (1989) #1.
    Wolverine by Larry Hama and Marc Silvestri Volume 2: Collects Wolverine (1988-2003 1st Series) #38-46 and Wolverine: Rahne of Terra GN (1991).

Wolverine Epic Collection Vol. 03 - Blood and Claws (Wolverine #31-44, Wolverine: Bloodlust #1, Wolverine: Bloody Choices #1)

Why would the Epic stop just two issues short of wrapping up Silvestri's run?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phd. Strange View Post
    Same here.

Does anyone know when they are coming with Uncanny X-men omnibus volume 3? Was supposed to be today...
    I think the date was changed to early january.

Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    I think the date was changed to early january.
    Yeah 1/6/2021 is the new official release date now. Still only a few weeks away.
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Astonishing Member

A new omnibus just announced for August 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_kd9RZ9sg0

Amazing Member

New mutants omnibus out of stock at IST. While not an immediate sellout I was hoping it’d last til end of week when I could get my order in. Thought these fast sellouts were starting to slow down.

Quote Originally Posted by JCinOntario View Post
    New mutants omnibus out of stock at IST. While not an immediate sellout I was hoping it’d last til end of week when I could get my order in. Thought these fast sellouts were starting to slow down.
    This was the DM cover only, the std cover is not out this week, so more stock will be coming. But yeah, as far as DM cover, if it's out it's most likely gone.
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kodave View Post
    It's a pretty large overlap:

Wolverine by Larry Hama and Marc Silvestri Volume 1: Collects Wolverine (1988-2003 1st Series) #31-37, Wolverine: Bloodlust (1990) #1, and Wolverine: The Jungle Adventure (1989) #1.
    Wolverine by Larry Hama and Marc Silvestri Volume 2: Collects Wolverine (1988-2003 1st Series) #38-46 and Wolverine: Rahne of Terra GN (1991).

Wolverine Epic Collection Vol. 03 - Blood and Claws (Wolverine #31-44, Wolverine: Bloodlust #1, Wolverine: Bloody Choices #1)
    Great, thanks kodave!

Quote Originally Posted by slop101 View Post
    Why would the Epic stop just two issues short of wrapping up Silvestri's run?
    Silvestri drew more issues beyond #46. While there wasn't an official Hama & Silvestri Vol. 3, there was a third trade that wrapped up their collaborations - I wanna say "Return of Weapon X", or "Weapon X Returns"...? Something to that effect.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    A new omnibus just announced for August 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_kd9RZ9sg0
    I'm super stoked to be getting vol. 2 of this.
    This set is now one of those where one says, Marvel put these out(which I love but get some wouldn't) but ____________ hasn't been done?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime