Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN BY MICHELINIE & MCFARLANE OMNIBUS (3rd PRINTING)
    Written by DAVID MICHELINIE & GLENN HERDLING
    Penciled by TODD MCFARLANE, ALEX SAVIUK, ERIK LARSEN & COLLEEN DORAN
    Covers by TODD MCFARLANE
    ON SALE JULY 2021
    Whether clad in classic blue-and-red or thrilling black, whether possessing spider-powers or cosmic might, Spider-Man stands ready to face any threat! And as David Michelinie and Todd McFarlane take the creative reins, the threats to Spidey have never been greater! From the introduction of the lethal Venom to the return of old enemies like Mysterio, the Scorpion and more to facing newcomers to his friendly neighborhood like Sabretooth, the Taskmaster, Magneto and the Sentinels, Spidey sure has his plate full! Good thing he has Mary Jane, Captain America, the Black Cat and the Hulk around to lend a hand! Featuring the pulse-pounding prose of longtime IRON MAN scribe David Michelinie and the groundbreaking artistry of the legendary Todd McFarlane! Collecting AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #296-329 and material from SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL #10.
    856 PGS./Rated T …$100.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-92865-0
    Trim size: 7-1/4 x 10-7/8

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    I haven't seen anything solicited yet.

But isn't that always the omni collectors dilemma? You might wait on buying these first two available reprints, but by the time they get around to reprinting the next two the first two might be OOP again!
    Exactly. When the first 2 were OOP, I bought Cap Lives at around 50% discount when it was still available. I then patiently waited and managed to pick the first Omni and Death of Cap from the Amazon.co.uk marketplace for under cover. I wouldn't dither, but just go ahead and preorder/buy them.

CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE DEATH OF CAPTAIN AMERICA OMNIBUS (2nd PRINTING)
    Written by ED BRUBAKER
    Penciled by STEVE EPTING, MIKE PERKINS, BUTCH GUICE, ROBERTO DE LA TORRE & LUKE ROSS
    Covers by STEVE EPTING
    ON SALE AUGUST 2021
    The story that stunned readers, sent shockwaves through the Marvel Universe and made headlines worldwide! Captain America has been assassinated! And now Sharon Carter, Bucky Barnes, Falcon, Black Widow and Iron Man come together in a desperate attempt to keep Cap’s dream alive. But Steve Rogers’ death was merely the first step in the Red Skull’s wicked machinations. As the Skull’s true plan kicks into motion and chaos takes hold of the United States, only one man stands in its way — but is he up to the task? Only recently known as the Winter Soldier, Bucky Barnes is called on to live up to the dream in ways he never imagined. Eisner Award-winning writer Ed Brubaker combines action, suspense and human drama in a saga that ties together all eras of the star-spangled Avenger’s history! Collecting CAPTAIN AMERICA (2004) #25-42.
    464 PGS./Rated T+ …$75.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-92961-9

THE FANTASTIC FOUR OMNIBUS VOL. 3 (2nd PRINTING)
    Written by STAN LEE
    Penciled by JACK KIRBY
    Covers by ALEX ROSS & JACK KIRBY
    Under Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, FANTASTIC FOUR earned the tagline “The World’s Greatest Comic Magazine.” And there’s no doubting it when you read the adventures they have in store for you in their third Omnibus collection! It’s one history-making hit after another — including the first appearances of the Kree, Annihilus and “Him” (A.K.A. Adam Warlock); team-ups with the Inhumans and Silver Surfer; and the birth of Franklin Richards! Add in classic enemies Doctor Doom, the Mole Man and Galactus — and Crystal’s first outing as a member of the FF — and you know what? “The World’s Greatest Comic Magazine” is an understatement. These are some of the greatest adventures of all time! Collecting FANTASTIC FOUR (1961) #61-93 and ANNUAL #5-7, and material from NOT BRAND ECHH #5-7.
    952 PGS./All Ages …$125.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93059-2

WHAT IF? THE ORIGINAL MARVEL SERIES OMNIBUS VOL. 1
    Written by ROY THOMAS, JIM SHOOTER, DON GLUT, JACK KIRBY, GARY FRIEDRICH, MARV WOLFMAN,
    STEVEN GRANT, PETER B. GILLIS, TOM DEFALCO, BILL MANTLO & MORE
    Penciled by JIM CRAIG, HERB TRIMPE, GIL KANE, FRANK ROBBINS, GEORGE TUSKA, RICK HOBERG,
    ALAN KUPPERBERG, JACK KIRBY, SAL BUSCEMA, JOHN BUSCEMA, CARMINE INFANTINO, TOM SUTTON,
    PAT BRODERICK, GENE COLAN, FRED KIDA & MORE
    Covers by GEORGE PÉREZ, JOHN BUSCEMA & JACK KIRBY
    What if the Marvel Universe was not as you know it? Infinite realities offer infinite possibilities for classic creators to unleash their wildest imaginations — and ponder: What if Spider-Man joined the Fantastic Four? Or Captain America rescued Bucky in World War II? Or Doctor Doom became a hero? The FF get different powers! Other people get Spidey’s powers! Jane Foster finds the hammer of Thor! The Avengers assemble in the 1950s! Jack Kirby bombards the Marvel Bullpen with cosmic rays, Conan walks the modern day Earth and Doctor Strange becomes a disciple of Dormammu! Peter Parker stops the burglar who killed Uncle Ben, the Hulk keeps Bruce Banner’s intellect, the Invaders fight on after World War II and the Invisible Girl marries Namor — plus more thought-provoking tales that make you ask: What If? Collecting WHAT IF? (1977) #1-15 and #17-22.
    776 PGS./Rated T …$100.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-92993-0

LOKI OMNIBUS VOL.1
    Written by STAN LEE, LARRY LIEBER & ROBERT BERNSTEIN
    Penciled by JACK KIRBY, JOE SINNOTT, STEVE DITKO, MARIE SEVERIN, JOHN BUSCEMA & NEAL ADAMS
    Covers by MARK BROOKS & JACK KIRBY
    Celebrate the God of Mischief’s classic villainy in a volume full of diabolical deceit! Featuring every Loki appearance from Stan Lee and Jack Kirby’s legendary era of THOR — and more — it’s a volume full of brotherly rivalry, deadly plots and wicked magic! Across the ages, Loki’s tricks on Thor are a treat to read as he wreaks havoc on Asgard and Midgard — banishing Jane Foster to Limbo, trading spells with Doctor Strange and masterminding a Thor/Silver Surfer battle — and of course, causing the Avengers to first assemble! Bring on the wiliest bad guy of all! Collecting AVENGERS (1963) #1; JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY (1952) #111, #113 and #115-123; and THOR (1966) #153-157, #167, #173, #175-177, #179-181 and ANNUAL #2 — plus material from JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY (1952) #85, #88, #91-92, #94, #97, #100-104, #107-108, #110, #112, #114 and #124-125; THOR (1966) #126-129, #142 and #147-152; STRANGE TALES (1951) #123; TALES TO ASTONISH (1959) #101; and SILVER SURFER (1968) #4.
    1008 PGS./All Ages …$125.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93063-9

X-FACTOR BY PETER DAVID OMNIBUS VOL. 1
    Written by PETER DAVID, SCOTT LOBDELL, FABIAN NICIEZA & MORE
    Penciled by LARRY STROMAN, DALE KEOWN, JAE LEE, JOE QUESADA, KIRK JARVINEN, JIM FERN, RURIK TYLER, MARK PACELLA, CHRIS BATISTA, BUZZ, JAN DUURSEMA, TERRY SHOEMAKER & MORE
    Covers by LARRY STROMAN & JOE QUESADA
    Peter David’s first, transformative X-FACTOR run in one volume! Havok, Polaris, Quicksilver, Multiple Man, Wolfsbane and Strong Guy are the all-new, all-different X-Factor! Sanctioned by the U.S. government to protect humans from mutants — and vice versa — they take on threats including Mister Sinister and his Nasty Boys, the Mutant Liberation Front, and…the Incredible Hulk?! But their most challenging encounter is on the couch of super hero psychiatrist Doc Samson! Whether it’s battling the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants in the shadow of Genosha or clashing with X-Force during the X-Cutioner’s Song saga, this unlikely band of heroes has team chemistry like nothing you’ve ever seen — and a unique style of humor that makes this series a true classic! Collecting X-FACTOR (1986) #55, #70-92 and ANNUAL #7-8; INCREDIBLE HULK (1968) #390-392; and material from X-FACTOR ANNUAL #5-6 and NEW MUTANTS ANNUAL #6.
    848 PGS./Rated T …$100.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93065-3

EXCALIBUR BY TINI HOWARD VOL. 1 OHC
    Written by TINI HOWARD
    Penciled by MARCUS TO & WILTON SANTOS
    Cover by MAHMUD ASRAR
    Forging a new dawn! A fresh era begins for mutantkind — and for Betsy Braddock! When a portal opens between the X-Men’s new home, Krakoa, and the mystical Otherworld, magic and science collide — and Betsy stands transformed into the new Captain Britain! And she’s joined by allies Rogue, Gambit, Jubilee, Rictor…and Apocalypse! But what happens when mutantkind’s rise threatens Morgan Le Fay’s reign? And whose side will this new Excalibur take in the Otherworld war? Rogue faces an uncertain fate, Apocalypse performs a ritual and a throne of power changes hands! Plus: Excalibur faces an old foe — only this time they are the hunters, and the Warwolves are the game! Betsy is torn between Otherworld, Britain and Krakoa — and Apocalypse forges ahead toward his mysterious ultimate goal! The stage is set for X OF SWORDS! Collecting EXCALIBUR (2019) #1-12.
    336 PGS./Rated T+ …$34.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-92970-1

MARAUDERS BY GERRY DUGGAN VOL. 1 OHC
    Written by GERRY DUGGAN
    Penciled by MATTEO LOLLI, MICHELE BANDINI, LUCAS WERNECK, MARIO DEL PENNINOSTEFANO CASELLI
    Cover by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN
    Ahoy, muties — the X-Men sail at dawn! A glorious new mutant era has begun on Krakoa, but some nations are preventing mutants from escaping to their promised homeland. Which is where Captain Kate Pryde and her seafaring allies come in! Funded by Emma Frost and the Hellfire Trading Company, Kate and her crew of Storm, Pyro, Bishop and Iceman sail the seven seas as the Marauders, rescuing mutants in need! But the real cutthroats are back home in the Hellfire Club’s Inner Circle, where Sebastian Shaw has recruited a new Black Bishop to aid in his machinations against the Club’s two queens. A life on the ocean waves involves clashes with the anti-mutant Verendi, the size-changing pest Yellowjacket and more! But when tragedy strikes the Marauders, Krakoa will be left reeling from an unthinkable — and perhaps insurmountable — death! Collecting MARAUDERS #1-12.
    336 PGS./Rated T+ …$34.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-92975-6

MARVEL MASTERWORKS: MARVEL TEAM-UP VOL. 6 HC
    Written by CHRIS CLAREMONT & BILL MANTLO with BONNIE WILFORD & ROY THOMAS
    Penciled by JOHN BYRNE & SAL BUSCEMA with KEITH GIFFEN
    Cover by DAVE COCKRUM
    At the same time as they were making history on X-MEN, Chris Claremont and John Byrne were pairing Spider-Man with some of the coolest and catchiest characters in the Marvel firmament! But first, this volume opens with one of the earliest appearances of the all-new, all-different X-Men revival in the very first MARVEL TEAM-UP ANNUAL, by Bill Mantlo and Sal Buscema! Mantlo concludes his sterling run with a Byrne-drawn two-parter as Spidey and the Hulk square off against Woodgod — whose rare first appearance is also included in this volume! And when Byrne links up with Claremont, the duo begins a white-hot run that teams Spidey with Yellowjacket, the Wasp, the Human Torch, Iron Fist and the Daughters of the Dragon! Collecting MARVEL TEAM-UP (1972) #53-64 and ANNUAL #1, MARVEL PREMIERE #31, and MARVEL COMICS MEMORY ALBUM CALENDAR 1977.
    320 PGS./Rated T …$75.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-92931-2
    Trim size: 7 x 10

MARVEL MASTERWORKS: THE AVENGERS VOL. 21 HC
    Written by JIM SHOOTER & BILL MANTLO with BOB HALL, J.M. DeMATTEIS, DAVID MICHELINIE, STEVEN GRANT & ALAN ZELENETZ
    Penciled by BOB HALL, GREG LaROCQUE & RICK LEONARDI with DON PERLIN, MARK BRIGHT & AL MILGROM
    Cover by ED HANNIGAN
    Avengers storytelling doesn’t get much more dramatic than the tales in this Marvel Masterworks as the disgraced Yellowjacket reaches rock bottom! Meanwhile, Earth’s Mightiest Heroes join the Defenders to take on Nebula, and then team with Drax the Destroyer in battle against…Thor and Moondragon?! Two new members join the team (spoiler: it’s She-Hulk and Hawkeye!), and the blustery bowman gets right into the action in a classic team-up with Scott Lang, the Ant-Man, against the Taskmaster! And the Black Knight shows up for a stirring two-part tale! Capping off this volume is the classic VISION AND THE SCARLET WITCH limited series, in which Vizh and Wanda’s attempts at suburban bliss are rocked by deep revelations — including the identity of Wanda’s father! Collecting AVENGERS (1963) #217-226 and ANNUAL #11, VISION AND THE SCARLET WITCH (1982) #1-4, and material from MARVEL FANFARE (1982) #3.
    392 PGS./Rated T …$75.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-92935-0
    Trim size: 7 x 10

MARVEL TREASURY EDITION TPB
    Written by ALEX ROSS, STEVE DARNALL, FRANK ESPINOSA, SAJAN SAINI, KURT BUSIEK, DAN BRERETON, ERIC POWELL, PAOLO RIVERA, ALAN WEISS, BILL SIENKIEWICZ, SCOTT GUSTAFSON, RYAN HESHKA, DANIEL ACUÑA, HILARY BARTA, DOUG RICE, ZANDER CANNON,
    ADAM HUGHES, MARK WAID & MORE
    Penciled by ALEX ROSS, FRANK ESPINOSA, STEVE RUDE, DAN BRERETON, ERIC POWELL, PAOLO RIVERA, ALAN WEISS, BILL SIENKIEWICZ,
    SCOTT GUSTAFSON, RYAN HESHKA, DANIEL ACUÑA, HILARY BARTA, SAL ABBINANTI, GENE HA, ADAM HUGHES, LUCIO PARRILLO & MORE
    Cover by ALEX ROSS
    Unforgettable stories from a once-in-a-lifetime assemblage of talent! Thirty years ago, Alex Ross had a vision for a new series showcasing Marvel’s heroes in a way they’d never been seen before. The first realization of that idea became the blockbuster MARVELS — but Ross Alex finally brings his original dream to life! MARVEL is an anthology of stories by unique, exceptional talents, many of whom are working with these characters for the very first time. And all these tales are linked together by an overarching story by Ross featuring the dread dream lord Nightmare, who threatens the entire Marvel Universe — and possibly beyond! Featuring Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, the Thing, Doctor Doom, the Vision, Namor, the Sub-Mariner, Warlock, Rocket Raccoon, the Golden Age Black Widow and more! Collecting MARVEL #1-6.
    196 PGS./Rated T …$29.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-92092-0
    Trim size: 8-1/2 x 13

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Exactly. When the first 2 were OOP, I bought Cap Lives at around 50% discount when it was still available. I then patiently waited and managed to pick the first Omni and Death of Cap from the Amazon.co.uk marketplace for under cover. I wouldn't dither, but just go ahead and preorder/buy them.
    Dithering. My one weakness.

Quote Originally Posted by newparisian View Post
    Dithering. My one weakness.
    I dithered too long yesterday on whether to order Infinity Crusade Omnibus from Booksetc. for £57 and it shot up to £62.60 before my very eyes. I ended up ordering it at the latter price and consoled myself that I saved on the £6.50 delivery to Poland in exchange for free delivery to my brother's in the UK. No idea when I'll get to pick it up, thanks to Covid.Oh well, I'm not in desperate need of it.

I'm a recovering ditherer. I was burned several times in the past on X-Men omnis and Epic Collections going OOP. Now I'm watching websites like a hawk and pre-ordering as many as I can afford of the series I want.

Putting some of my video game library I haven't touched in several years on the market as a result, but what are ya gonna do...