Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Not to put a dampener on those that have the original printing of the Hulk Vol. 1 Omnibus, but I would definitely preorder the reprint if they also included those issues with his early appearances that were included in the first Epic i.e. Fantastic Four #12, 25-26; Avengers #1-3, 5; Amazing Spider-Man #14; and Journey Into Mystery #112.

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    You and me both, I just want to finish the Claremont run with Epic Collections; come on Marvel release these for us who cannot find the omnis
    Yeah, I’m an epic collection guy. I have some omnibuses (omnibi?). I prefer the epics and completes.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    I actually did the same thing last night and was curious as I hadn't heard about a new printing. Don't know if this is just a restock or whatever but I am very happy I will finally own this Omnibus.
    Looks like Omar announced in one of his Live Q&A YouTube videos that this is indeed a restock.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

so awesome.jpg

This is great news, I love it when books match the same aesthetic.

I love Muller's design so much for Hickman's X-Men, I hope other Marvel properties get their own distinct look

Anyone have any indication of how fast newly released epics are selling out at IST?

I know some omnibus' only last a few days or so, but I have not been tracking epics.

Would prefer to wait until next week to bundle with next Tuesday's releases, but I may be gambling with that decision.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Anyone have any indication of how fast newly released epics are selling out at IST?

I know some omnibus' only last a few days or so, but I have not been tracking epics.

Would prefer to wait until next week to bundle with next Tuesday's releases, but I may be gambling with that decision.
    I don't THINK they sell out as quick as some Omnis do, but I'm wondering what happened to the X-Factor Epic "Angel of Death" at IST...it never showed as being available to buy. Did they not get any, or did it actually sell out that fast?

I've started collecting omnis from Marvel since a couple of months now. I've got the Ennis Punisher omnis, all the Daredevil except Shadowland. What omnis do you recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    I've started collecting omnis from Marvel since a couple of months now. I've got the Ennis Punisher omnis, all the Daredevil except Shadowland. What omnis do you recommend?
    Depends on your tastes really but based off what you have so far I'd say Moon Knight would be a solid choice. Also can't recommend Thunderbolts and New Warriors enough.

Depends on your tastes really but based off what you have so far I'd say Moon Knight would be a solid choice. Also can't recommend Thunderbolts and New Warriors enough.
    Thunderbolts is on my list. Moon Knight is something I'm looking into. I'm not familiar with New Warriors. I was also looking into Cloak and Dagger. Liked that when I was young. Spidey and Xmen also, but there is so much from those two.

I've also got the first Cap. America by Brubaker, Star Wars by Aaron and Doc Aphra and Runaways.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    Thunderbolts is on my list. Moon Knight is something I'm looking into. I'm not familiar with New Warriors. I was also looking into Cloak and Dagger. Liked that when I was young. Spidey and Xmen also, but there is so much from those two.

I've also got the first Cap. America by Brubaker, Star Wars by Aaron and Doc Aphra and Runaways.
    This isn't the healthiest way to decide what to buy, but definitely scan the "Limited stock" section whenever Turtledog's post about omnibus availability gets shared. While Marvel is doing better at reprinting some stuff, I never bet on it, so whenever something I'm 50/50 on turns up there, I just get it.

While I understand your reservations about dipping into Spidey or X-Men because of the sheer size and scale of them, the Roger Stern Spider-man omnibus is pretty awesome and more or less stands alone.
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

I just received my Thunderbolts and New Warriors omnibus collections today!

I still wish they’d reprint Superior Spider-Man Complete Collection v2 (they reprinted the first one). Or even an omnibus. An omnibus would be cheaper at this point than getting CC v2.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    I just received my Thunderbolts and New Warriors omnibus collections today!

I still wish they’d reprint Superior Spider-Man Complete Collection v2 (they reprinted the first one). Or even an omnibus. An omnibus would be cheaper at this point than getting CC v2.
    Enjoy some fantastic reading.

Enjoy some fantastic reading.
    Oh, I’ve read them all before when they first came out... Thunderbolts under Kurt and Fabian is one of my all time favorite runs. New Warriors lost some steam after Fabian left, but I still stuck with it til the end.

Really wish the Hickman X-Men Omnibus coming out later this year contained his few issues of New Mutants. Seems kind of strange they aren't included. Especially considering that New Mutants in space arc played out in a few issues of X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Really wish the Hickman X-Men Omnibus coming out later this year contained his few issues of New Mutants. Seems kind of strange they aren't included. Especially considering that New Mutants in space arc played out in a few issues of X-Men.
    It is a bit of a surprise they aren't included but honestly I'm shocked they even added the Giant Size One Shots.