Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post

2 reprints coming next summer. One of them is an expanded mapping from the original printing.
    Hell yeah!! Definitely getting that expanded Immortal Iron Fist.

Iron Fist is expanded to include the post Fraction/Brubaker issues of Iron Fist, the Immortal Weapons mini, and other specials
    Is the extra content worth the upgrade?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    I don't know the arcs off the top of my head, but it's only 11 or 12 issues of ASM. Not sure if there are tie ins/related issues. Would be one more Complete Collection
    Yeah, it looks like those two arcs are all that's left from ASM. They're not really cohesive, so it'll be quite a grab bag, especially if they pad it out with a mini series or anthology issues. It'd bet it comes out in 2022 at some point - it'd be silly to orphan the BND line with just those two stories
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Has there been any word on a volume to fill the gap between Spider-Man Gauntlet complete collection 2 and Big Time 1?
    Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    Not yet. It's just OMIT and Origin of Species left, right?
    I don't know the arcs off the top of my head, but it's only 11 or 12 issues of ASM. Not sure if there are tie ins/related issues. Would be one more Complete Collection
    Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    Yeah, it looks like those two arcs are all that's left from ASM. They're not really cohesive, so it'll be quite a grab bag, especially if they pad it out with a mini series or anthology issues. It'd bet it comes out in 2022 at some point - it'd be silly to orphan the BND line with just those two stories
    Wow. This past weekend I just dug my Spider-Man trades out of storage to rotate onto a shelf in my house, and was driving myself crazy trying to find that "missing" volume! I sold off my skinny trades years ago and didn't realize there wasn't an updated edition collecting those arcs yet.

Thanks for this insightful conversation!
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

2 reprints coming next summer. One of them is an expanded mapping from the original printing.
    Immortal Iron Fist And The Immortal Weapons Omnibus (expanded edition) - collects Immortal Iron Fist (2006) #1-27 & Annual #1, Immortal Iron Fist: Orson Randall And The Green Mist of Death (2008) #1, Immortal Iron Fist: The Origin Of Danny Rand (2008) #1, Civil War: Choosing Sides (2006) #1 (Iron Fist story only), Immortal Iron Fist Orson Randall And The Death Queen Of California (2008) #1, Immortal Weapons (2009) #1-5, Immortal Weapons Sketchbook (2008) #1.

YES YES YES! My No. 1 Omnibus reprint want and an expanded edition to boot which I was quiety hoping for. I'll probably pick up the DM cover. I'm a big fan of Patrick Zircher.

Isn't Omar a bit insincere? He says it's his pleasure to announce it yet earlier he seemed to mock the idea of an IIF reprint happening due to the Netflix series being badly received. Anyway, it doesn't matter, I'm very happy this is finally happening.

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    Wow. This past weekend I just dug my Spider-Man trades out of storage to rotate onto a shelf in my house, and was driving myself crazy trying to find that "missing" volume! I sold off my skinny trades years ago and didn't realize there wasn't an updated edition collecting those arcs yet.

Thanks for this insightful conversation!
    Gauntlet complete collection 2 was a pretty recent release. Last 6 months maybe? So....I'm hoping we get that final one to close that gap.

Of course Marvel is probably gonna abandon it and just omnibus BND up to Superior Spider-Man instead hahah

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Immortal Iron Fist And The Immortal Weapons Omnibus (expanded edition) - collects Immortal Iron Fist (2006) #1-27 & Annual #1, Immortal Iron Fist: Orson Randall And The Green Mist of Death (2008) #1, Immortal Iron Fist: The Origin Of Danny Rand (2008) #1, Civil War: Choosing Sides (2006) #1 (Iron Fist story only), Immortal Iron Fist Orson Randall And The Death Queen Of California (2008) #1, Immortal Weapons (2009) #1-5, Immortal Weapons Sketchbook (2008) #1.

YES YES YES! My No. 1 Omnibus reprint want and an expanded edition to boot which I was quiety hoping for. I'll probably pick up the DM cover. I'm a big fan of Patrick Zircher.

Isn't Omar a bit insincere? He says it's his pleasure to announce it yet earlier he seemed to mock the idea of an IIF reprint happening due to the Netflix series being badly received. Anyway, it doesn't matter, I'm very happy this is finally happening.
    I don't think he was mocking. On his top 20 reprint video earlier this year, he talked about wanting Iron Fist reprinted and even mentioned he hoped for the expanded content.

Do we have an update list of omnibus coming out in 2022?

EXCALIBUR EPIC COLLECTION: THE BATTLE FOR BRITAIN TPB
    Volume #8 in the Excalibur Epic Collections
    Written by JOHN ARCUDI, BEN RAAB, LARRY HAMA & MORE
    Penciled by BRYAN HITCH, ROB HAYNES, SALVADOR LARROCA, ROB STOTZ, PETE WOODS, MEL RUBI, JESUS REDONDO, BERNARD CHANG & MORE
    Cover by SALVADOR LARROCA
    Captain Britain no more? When the mystical Dragons of the Crimson Dawn target Brian Braddock, a sacrifice must be made to save the world! Even with Spiral as their unlikely ally, can Excalibur stop the Dragons’ interdimensional scheme in time? Plus: As Kitty Pryde comes to terms with Douglock, the Phalanx in the shape of her dead best friend, S.H.I.E.L.D. comes calling! But what do they want with her, and how does it involve the vengeful spirit of Ogun? Meanwhile, Colossus and Meggan share high-stakes adventure in Wundagore and Murderworld! Wolfsbane and Douglock attend a New Mutants reunion with a time-tripping twist! Pete Wisdom’s past comes back to haunt him! And flash back to Nightcrawler’s circus days! Collecting EXCALIBUR (1988) #104-115 and #-1, COLOSSUS #1, KITTY PRYDE: AGENT OF S.H.I.E.L.D. #1-3 and NEW MUTANTS: TRUTH OR DEATH #1-3.
    504 PGS./Rated T …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93446-0
    Trim size: 6-5/8 x 10-3/16

DOCTOR STRANGE EPIC COLLECTION: THE REALITY WAR TPB
    Volume #5 in the Doctor Strange Epic Collections
    Written by ROGER STERN & CHRIS CLAREMONT with DON McGREGOR, RALPH MACCHIO, BILL KUNKEL, DAVID MICHELINIE, GARDNER FOX & NAOMI BASNER
    Penciled by GENE COLAN, TOM SUTTON & MARSHALL ROGERS with RICARDO VILLAMONTE, KERRY GAMMILL, DON PERLIN, MICHAEL GOLDEN, ERNIE CHAN, HOWARD CHAYKIN & SANDY PLUNKETT
    Cover by KEITH POLLARD
    Roger Stern and Chris Claremont turn their magic towards the Master of the Mystic Arts—Doctor Strange! Joined by artistic icons Gene Colan, Marshall Rogers and Tom Sutton, there is no doubt the Doctor is in. Their stories featuring villains Nightmare, D’Spayre and the Dream Weaver twist reality and rend Strange and Clea’s souls with inconceivable fears. Next, Baron Mordo returns, armed with the occult secrets of the Vatican. Then, Wong is captured by the Shadowqueen and Clea and Strange must traverse dimensions and battle the demonic N’Garai to save him! Also featuring mystic encounters with Nighthawk, Namor, the Avengers and the Black Knight and the return of a figure from one of Doctor Strange’s first adventures.
    Collecting DOCTOR STRANGE (1974) #29-51, MAN-THING (1979) #4, and material from CHAMBER OF CHILLS #3-4 and DEFENDERS (1972) #53.
    504 PGS./Rated T …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93357-9

CAPTAIN AMERICA EPIC COLLECTION: ARENA OF DEATH TPB
    Volume #19 in the Captain America Epic Collections
    Written by MARK GRUENWALD, ROY THOMAS, HOWARD MACKIE & MORE
    Penciled by RIK LEVINS, M.C. WYMAN, LARRY ALEXANDER, LEE WEEKS & MORE
    Cover by RIK LEVINS
    Captain America goes undercover! To infiltrate an A.I.M. weapons expo, Cap must defeat an army of super villains — while disguised as his deadly foe Crossbones! Even with Falcon and Diamondback for backup, can Cap survive a showdown with every villain from Batroc to M.O.D.A.M.? Maybe once Shang-Chi arrives to lend his deadly hands! Then, Captain America joins Black Panther and Ka-Zar for some jungle action in the Savage Land — but the titanic Terminus is out of their weight class! When Silver Sable and the Wild Pack hunt Viper, whose side is Steve on? Cap and Ghost Rider are made to know fear by the Scarecrow! And the U.S.Agent must solve the mystery of Scourge! Collecting CAPTAIN AMERICA (1968) #411-419 and ANNUAL #11-12, GHOST RIDER/CAPTAIN AMERICA: FEAR, U.S.AGENT (1993) #1-4 and material from SILVER SABLE & THE WILD PACK #15.
    496 PGS./Rated T+ …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93445-3

CAPTAIN AMERICA EPIC COLLECTION: THE BLOODSTONE HUNT TPB [NEW PRINTING]
    Volume #15 in the Captain America Epic Collections
    ON SALE FEBRUARY 2022
    Written by MARK GRUENWALD & KIERON DWYER
    Penciled by KIERON DWYER, RICH BUCKLER, AL MILGROM, MARK BRIGHT, RON LIM & MARK BAGLEY
    Cover by KIERON DWYER
    Steve Rogers is back in the red, white and blue! With his familiar shield in hand, Steve battles alongside Nick Fury and takes on the Supreme Soviets! But his return to the mantle of Cap may come to a swift end as he struggles to survive Mother Night’s camp of hate — while transformed into a scrawny teenager! And the erstwhile Cap, John Walker, makes his return as the take-no-prisoners U.S.Agent! Then, a classic caper begins as Baron Zemo targets the powerful Bloodstone — and Cap joins the hunt along with Diamondback! She’s a foe turned friend, but could she be more? Before the saga is over, they’ll face Batroc’s Brigade, cannibals, sharks, snakes and even mummies! Plus: Crossbones targets Diamondback, Sub-Mariner goes wild and Magneto nearly kills the Red Skull! Collecting CAPTAIN AMERICA (1968) #351-371.
    496 PGS./Rated T …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93391-3

THOR EPIC COLLECTION: THE WRATH OF ODIN TPB [NEW PRINTING]
    Volume #3 in the Thor Epic Collections
    ON SALE MARCH 2022
    Written by STAN LEE
    Penciled by JACK KIRBY
    Cover by JACK KIRBY
    A masterpiece of immortal action and boundless drama, Stan Lee and Jack Kirby’s THOR is a cornerstone of the Marvel Universe. And in this Epic Collection, Thor’s saga explodes onto the cosmic stage with the debut of Ego, the Living Planet! The action continues nonstop with the High Evolutionary, Ulik the Troll and the unstoppable Destroyer! Then, Loki conspires to have Odin strip Thor of his power and banish him to Earth. Stranded, Thor must struggle to survive the machinations of his scheming adopted brother, all while attempting to return to All-Father Odin’s good graces! Plus: The return of Lady Sif — and battles against the Growing Man, Replicus, the Super-Skrull and your favorite enchanted-crowbar-wielding galoot, the Wrecker! Collecting THOR (1966) #131-153 and ANNUAL #2.
    512 PGS./All Ages …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93388-3

MOON KNIGHT EPIC COLLECTION: FINAL REST TPB [NEW PRINTING]
    Volume #3 in the Moon Knight Epic Collections
    Written by DOUG MOENCH, STEVEN GRANT, ALAN ZELENETZ, TONY ISABELLA & MORE
    Penciled by BILL SIENKIEWICZ, JOE BROZOWSKI, KEVIN NOWLAN, BO HAMPTON & MORE
    Cover by BILL SIENKIEWICZ
    The end of an era for Moon Knight! The landmark, critically acclaimed run of Doug Moench and Bill Sienkiewicz comes to a close as the moon sets on Marc Spector. But first he must survive threats old and new, including the deadly return of Stained Glass Scarlet! The murderous Black Spectre has a killer plan to pin his crimes on Moon Knight, and a rematch looms against the savage Werewolf by Night — but will the Fly prove to be far more than an annoyance for Moon Knight? Then, when Marlene finds herself at the mercy of magic, Marc Spector seeks out a professional: Doctor Strange! And secrets from the past are uncovered as Zohar, the master of divine illumination, strikes. The dead shall rise — but will Moon Knight meet his final rest? Collecting MOON KNIGHT (1980) #24-38.
    488 PGS./Rated T+ …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93379-1

STAR WARS LEGENDS EPIC COLLECTION: LEGACY VOL. 4 TPB
    Written by CORINNA BECHKO, GABRIEL HARDMAN & MORE
    Penciled by GABRIEL HARDMAN, BRIAN THIES & MORE
    Cover by DAVID WILKINS
    The end of an era! Nearly 140 years after A New Hope, the galaxy is struggling to maintain a newfound peace. Ania Solo is trying to eke out a meager living by salvaging debris from the recently ended war — but when she stumbles upon a damaged communications droid and a stray lightsaber, she and her friends find themselves in deep trouble! Wanted by both the local authorities and a determined Imperial Knight, Ania will soon learn that the lightsaber is at the center of a deadly plot — one that leads straight back to the villainous Sith! And at the very end of the Star Wars Legends timeline, discover C-3PO’s final fate! Collecting STAR WARS: LEGACY (2013) #1-18 and material from STAR WARS TALES #19 and STAR WARS VISIONARIES.
    464 PGS./Rated T …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93450-7