Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    CAPTAIN AMERICA EPIC COLLECTION: ARENA OF DEATH TPB
    Volume #19 in the Captain America Epic Collections
    Written by MARK GRUENWALD, ROY THOMAS, HOWARD MACKIE & MORE
    Penciled by RIK LEVINS, M.C. WYMAN, LARRY ALEXANDER, LEE WEEKS & MORE
    Cover by RIK LEVINS
    Captain America goes undercover! To infiltrate an A.I.M. weapons expo, Cap must defeat an army of super villains — while disguised as his deadly foe Crossbones! Even with Falcon and Diamondback for backup, can Cap survive a showdown with every villain from Batroc to M.O.D.A.M.? Maybe once Shang-Chi arrives to lend his deadly hands! Then, Captain America joins Black Panther and Ka-Zar for some jungle action in the Savage Land — but the titanic Terminus is out of their weight class! When Silver Sable and the Wild Pack hunt Viper, whose side is Steve on? Cap and Ghost Rider are made to know fear by the Scarecrow! And the U.S.Agent must solve the mystery of Scourge! Collecting CAPTAIN AMERICA (1968) #411-419 and ANNUAL #11-12, GHOST RIDER/CAPTAIN AMERICA: FEAR, U.S.AGENT (1993) #1-4 and material from SILVER SABLE & THE WILD PACK #15.
    496 PGS./Rated T+ …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93445-3
    Trim size: 6-5/8 x 10-3/16
    Even if these issues are not as strong from Gruenwald, I'm excited to keep going. Captain America Epics vol 9-21 are basically all the Captain America I need. While I enjoyed the Brubaker start, it really fell apart with Cap's death for me. Stern/Byrne through Gruenwald was such a long fun run.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Did Marvel already reprint the Moon Knight Epic Volume 2?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    Did Marvel already reprint the Moon Knight Epic Volume 2?
    https://prhcomics.com/book/?isbn=9781302933685

Looks like it is due January 4, 2022.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Near Mint View Post
    https://prhcomics.com/book/?isbn=9781302933685

Looks like it is due January 4, 2022.
    Thank you, Near Mint!

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    I edited my original comment to clarify that YA Presents is 6 issues.

I'd love to get all the YA material in the omnibus including the Civil War, Secret Invasion, Dark Reign minis. Apparently the YA Presents is getting included since it is the only mini not in HC collection yet.
    I had a look at the Amazon listing for the YA Heinberg/Cheung Omni today and I noticed that the page count and cover price have increased. When it was solicited, the omni was 600 pages at $100, but the Amazon listing has it as 1056 pages and $125. The interesting thing is that those additional 556 pages would be more than enough to cover all the other YA minis as well as the Siege one-shot if they were to be included.

It's possible this is a coincidental glitch, because the listed contents haven't changed and still show just the Heinberg/Cheung material. What's more, the listing on Previews hasn't changed at at all, and still shows the original cover price. And if Marvel were changing the contents or price, they'd have to cancel orders and resolicit it, and they haven't done that yet (otherwise they'd risk the book becoming returnable). But it is curious that the Amazon listing has a page count and price which would match the additional material that would belong in the book.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

^ ^ ^

Maybe they're going to drop the "... by Heinberg & Chung" byline and just make it a comprehensive volume? I'd actually be more inclined to pick it up if that were the case. I already have the H&C Complete (Ultimate?) Collection tpb.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

If Marvel expanded it to the minis, half the material would be by other creators, so they'd have to drop "by Heinberg/Cheung".

Maybe change it to "Young Avengers: Featuring Characters You've Seen on Disney+ and Might Also Be In the Dr Strange Sequel"

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

New Uncanny X-men reprints

[IMG] [/IMG]

I just needed 2 and 3 but my collection gonna look ugly now ugh

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    If Marvel expanded it to the minis, half the material would be by other creators, so they'd have to drop "by Heinberg/Cheung".

Maybe change it to "Young Avengers: Featuring Characters You've Seen on Disney+ and Might Also Be In the Dr Strange Sequel"
    Synergy!
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    I just needed 2 and 3 but my collection gonna look ugly now ugh
    The new designs themselves aren't bad, it's just putting them next to our existing early volumes that messes things up. I have this with Cap, Spidey and FF. It's going to be bad also if and when we get a Daredevil Vol. 2.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    The new designs themselves aren't bad, it's just putting them next to our existing early volumes that messes things up. I have this with Cap, Spidey and FF. It's going to be bad also if and when we get a Daredevil Vol. 2.
    Yeah the small Image at The bottom is fine, but the tiny text not so much.
    Personally, it's a bit annoying sure, but it's not gonna stop me from buying the books. It's not like these are the only books on my shelves that have mismatching spines.

Spectacular Member

Its so strange that the small text is on these silver age reprints when other omnis like inferno, moon knight, what if, and thunderbolts have the normal font with a pic at the bottom.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    Yeah the small Image at The bottom is fine, but the tiny text not so much.
    Personally, it's a bit annoying sure, but it's not gonna stop me from buying the books. It's not like these are the only books on my shelves that have mismatching spines.
    I'm inclined to agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Avengers1986 View Post
    Its so strange that the small text is on these silver age reprints when other omnis like inferno, moon knight, what if, and thunderbolts have the normal font with a pic at the bottom.
    From my understanding, all the Silver Age Omnibuses without any images will now have the new trade dress. The UXM Omnibuses have now also been dragged into this process