Page 1301 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 30180112011251129112971298129913001301130213031304130513111351 ... LastLast
Results 19,501 to 19,515 of 20773
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

DEFENDERS EPIC COLLECTION: THE DAY OF THE DEFENDERS TPB
    Volume #1 in the Defenders Epic Collections
    Written by ROY THOMAS & STEVE ENGLEHART with LEN WEIN
    Penciled by SAL BUSCEMA, ROSS ANDRU
    & BOB BROWN with GENE COLAN, MARIE SEVERIN, HERB TRIMPE & DON HECK
    Cover by NEAL ADAMS
    ON SALE DECEMBER 2022
    The day of the Defenders has come! Roy Thomas joined his Titans Three of the Incredible Hulk, the Sub-Mariner and the Silver Surfer together with Doctor Strange to create comics’ greatest “non-team,” the Defenders! They don’t rely on bylaws and butlers like other teams. They join together in moments of utmost crisis to face incomprehensible enemies! But when they encounter heroes of a more conventional stripe, it’s war — the watershed hero vs. hero Avengers/Defenders War, no less! The original Defenders are soon joined by Hawkeye and Valkyrie and face Dormammu, the Enchantress, Loki, the sorcerer Cyrus Black and the horror of the Nameless One in this historic Epic Collection! Collecting DOCTOR STRANGE (1968) #183, SUB-MARINER (1968) #22 and #34-35, INCREDIBLE HULK (1968) #126, MARVEL FEATURE (1971) #1-3, DEFENDERS (1972) #1-11, AVENGERS (1963) #116-118 and material from AVENGERS (1963) #115.
    480 PGS./Rated T …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93356-2
    Trim size: 6-5/8 x 10-3/16

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN EPIC COLLECTION: KRAVEN’S LAST HUNT TPB – NEW PRINTING!
    Volume #17 in the Amazing Spider-Man Epic Collections
    Written by PETER DAVID, DAVID MICHELINIE, J.M. DEMATTEIS, CHRISTOPHER PRIEST & MORE
    Penciled by JOHN ROMITA JR., ALEX SAVIUK, MIKE ZECK, MARK BEACHUM, PAUL RYAN, MARK BRIGHT, STEVE GEIGER & MORE
    Cover by MIKE ZECK
    ON SALE JANUARY 2023
    Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson are getting married! But Kraven the Hunter is going to make sure the wall-crawler ends up six feet under — literally! It begins with an all-time classic encounter with Wolverine that changes Spidey’s life forever, leading to the death of one of his best friends! In the wake of tragedy, Peter pops the question — but the honeymoon is short-lived, as Kraven goes to extreme lengths to prove himself superior to his greatest foe! As one of comics’ most introspective, psychological sagas ever unfolds, the Hunter will learn that it’s one thing to defeat Spider-Man — but another to expect him to stay down! Collecting AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #289-294, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL (1964) #20-21, SPIDER-MAN VS. WOLVERINE #1, WEB OF SPIDER-MAN (1985) #29-32 and PETER PARKER, THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN (1976) #131-132.
    496 PGS./Rated T+ …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-95033-0

IRON MAN EPIC COLLECTION: RETURN OF THE GHOST TPB – NEW PRINTING!
    Volume #14 in the Iron Man Epic Collections
    Written by BOB LAYTON, DAVID MICHELINIE, MIKE SAENZ, ROGER MCKENZIE & KEN STEACY
    Penciled by BUTCH GUICE, DENYS COWAN, ALAN KUPPERBERG, BOB LAYTON, MIKE SAENZ
    & KEN STEACY
    Cover by BOB LAYTON
    ON SALE DECEMBER 2022
    The Ghost is back! As Tony Stark struggles with the ramifications of the Armor Wars, he must convince the world there’s a new Iron Man — and what better way to boost Shell-Head’s popularity than stopping a nuclear satellite from crashing to Earth! Spider-Man helps out against the Radioactive Man as Steve Rogers and Ant-Man drop by! But while an alien spreads horror in orbit, the Rhino wreaks havoc on Earth! Fearsome foes are lining up to take down Iron Man — but will Blacklash, Blizzard and Boomerang help him against the Ghost? And will the most dangerous threat of all be Grey Gargoyle, the Mandarin, Doctor Doom…or Tony’s new flame, Kathy Dare?! Plus: Iron Man stars in the world’s first computer-generated graphic novel! Collecting IRON MAN (1968) #233-244, IRON MAN: CRASH and MARVEL FANFARE (1982) #22-23 and #44.
    480 PGS./Rated T+ …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-94689-0

Amazing Member

Hey guys . . . . I've been out of the game for a few years now. I used to be a pretty regular buyer of omnibuses as they came out. I would sometimes buy one to read and one to resell when they would go out of print. Is the OOP list still being updated?

Also what has changed with collecting over the last few years? It seems there are A LOT more omnibuses and collected editions being printed now.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    From what I understand, the UXM Omnibuses will basically be reprinting what was published in the MMWs, so no, if you pick up the UXM MMWs, you shouldn't be missing much except for the Letters pages. That is if Letters pages are still being printed in the UXM Omnis.
    excellent, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kdjac0434 View Post
    Hey guys . . . . I've been out of the game for a few years now. I used to be a pretty regular buyer of omnibuses as they came out. I would sometimes buy one to read and one to resell when they would go out of print. Is the OOP list still being updated?

Also what has changed with collecting over the last few years? It seems there are A LOT more omnibuses and collected editions being printed now.
    TheTurtleDog updates the list and posts as we go along. Below is a link to his last posts ( from post #19354):

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...tions/page1291

We're now getting up to ~8 Omnibuses every month including reprints. There's an awful lot.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    TheTurtleDog updates the list and posts as we go along. Below is a link to his last posts ( from post #19354):

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...tions/page1291

We're now getting up to ~8 Omnibuses every month including reprints. There's an awful lot.
    Thanks Raffi . . . . . Geez 8 a month is crazy. Looks like I have some homework to do if I want to get back into this madness!

Make Mine Marvel (Mostly) j0nnyboy's Avatar

Ok... let me get this straight..

Ed Brubaker Captain America: The Trial of Captain America Omnibus (https://www.amazon.com/Captain-Ameri.../dp/0785192727) was never reprinted? Is that right? I've been thinking I missed the reprint.

But apparently they reprinted every Cap Brubaker BUT this one..?

51B6GqoyshL._SX333_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by j0nnyboy View Post
    Ok... let me get this straight..

Ed Brubaker Captain America: The Trial of Captain America Omnibus (https://www.amazon.com/Captain-Ameri.../dp/0785192727) was never reprinted? Is that right? I've been thinking I missed the reprint.

But apparently they reprinted every Cap Brubaker BUT this one..?

51B6GqoyshL._SX333_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
    The following Cap Brubaker Omnibus Return of the Winter Soldier has also not been reprinted.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post

Epic collections coming out in May - July 2023

MAY 2023

X-Men Vol 5 Reprint
    Amazing Spier0Man Vol 25 Reprint
    Star Wars: The Original Marvel Years Vol 5
    Captain America Vol 20
    Iron Man Vol 21
    She Hulk Vol 4
    Spider-Gwen Vol 1 MODERN EPIC COLLECTION
    Spider-Man/Deadpool Vol 1 MODERN EPIC COLLECTION

JUNE 2023

Amazing Spider-Man Vol 15 Reprint
    Punisher Vol 2 Reprint
    X-Force Vol 8 (I think this was announced before and was delayed)
    Generation X Vol 3
    Wolverine Vol 7
    New Mutants Vol 3
    Captain America Vol 5

JULY 2023

Daredevil Vol 13 Reprint
    X-Men Vol 7 Reprint
    Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi Vol 3
    Deadpool Vol 4
    Thor Vol 22
    Amazing Spider-Man Vol 9
    Thunderbolts Vol 1

The big news is that Marvel is reprinting some "Complete Collections" as Modern Epic volumes. Thunderbolts is joining the classic Epic collection line.
    Very pleased to see that A Touch of Typhoid is being reprinted! With two of her Epics having been collected this year, hopefully Ann Nocenti’s entire run will be in print by the end of 2023. She’s my favourite Daredevil writer.

BANNED

UNCANNY X-MEN OMNIBUS VOLUME 5 collects: Uncanny X-Men (1981) 194-209, Annual 9, New Mutants Special Edition, (1985) 1, Nightcrawler (1985) 1-4, Longshot (1985) 1-6, material from Marvel Fanfare (1982) 33

This does not include annual #10 or New Mutants annual #2, which would bring the end of this volume to the beginning of the Mutant Massacre omni. It also does not include X-Factor 1-8 or any other X-Factor issues prior to Mutant Massacre. Instead, Marvel is planning Uncanny X-Men volumes 6 and 7 to continue the line with only the relevant crossover issues going forward. X-Factor will need its own omnibus to collect the early issues. Any Uncanny X-Men volumes or X-Factor volume will double dip with the crossover omnis.
    I’m disappointed that UXM Annual #10 and New Mutants Annual #2 aren’t being included. I already own the Mutant Massacre omnibus and can’t justify buying Volume 6 for just two “new” issues. I’ll just have to read them on Marvel Unlimited whenever I re-read the series.

Glad to see they are continuing to collect the Generation X series.

I don’t see it listed in this thread, but I hope Marvel will continue to publish Spider-Girl: The Complete Collection. They only need to publish two more volumes to collect Mayday’s original series. I do hope they will collect Amazing Spider-Girl and Spectacular Spider-Girl as well. Just don’t include the Spider-Verse/Secret Wars stuff from DeFalco and Frenz, as I consider them to take place in an alternate version of Mayday’s universe.

ETA: I also wish the first eight issues of X-Factor were being included. Then I’d own the first forty issues in omnibus format.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KyleWayne View Post
    I’m disappointed that UXM Annual #10 and New Mutants Annual #2 aren’t being included. I already own the Mutant Massacre omnibus and can’t justify buying Volume 6 for just two “new” issues. I’ll just have to read them on Marvel Unlimited whenever I re-read the series.

Glad to see they are continuing to collect the Generation X series.

I don’t see it listed in this thread, but I hope Marvel will continue to publish Spider-Girl: The Complete Collection. They only need to publish two more volumes to collect Mayday’s original series. I do hope they will collect Amazing Spider-Girl and Spectacular Spider-Girl as well. Just don’t include the Spider-Verse/Secret Wars stuff from DeFalco and Frenz, as I consider them to take place in an alternate version of Mayday’s universe.

ETA: I also wish the first eight issues of X-Factor were being included. Then I’d own the first forty issues in omnibus format.
    Omar has passed on the mapping concerns for X-Men vol 5 to Marvel. He says some omnibus mapping will be updated. We're just waiting on official news.

I'm guessing that Vol 5 will get the 2 annuals added. Early X-Factor will most likely be in a separate omnibus that has some double dipping with Mutant Massacre.

BANNED

Omar has passed on the mapping concerns for X-Men vol 5 to Marvel. He says some omnibus mapping will be updated. We're just waiting on official news.

I'm guessing that Vol 5 will get the 2 annuals added. Early X-Factor will most likely be in a separate omnibus that has some double dipping with Mutant Massacre.
    That would be great about Volume 5! It’s still early enough to add it in.

I guess I’m willing to double dip for X-Factor, although all the best issues are by Louise Simonson.

Spectacular Member

Marvel Stock Update Time!

Since my last update, the following have moved to the 'Out of Print' list: All-New Wolverine Omnibus, Astonishing X-Men Omnibus, Captain America by Brubaker Omnibus, Captain America by Dan Jurgens Omnibus, Captain America by Jack Kirby Omnibus, Fantastic Four Omnibus Volume 1, Fantastic Four Omnibus Volume 2, Fantastic Four by Jonathan Hickman Omnibus Volume 1, Spider-Man's Tangled Web Omnibus, Star Wars: Darth Vader by Charles Soule Omnibus, Timely's Greatest: The Golden Age Sub-Mariner - The Post War Years Omnibus by Bill Everett, Uncanny X-Men Omnibus Volume 3, X-Men by Claremont & Lee Omnibus Volume 1 and X-Men Classic Omnibus.

... and these have moved to the 'Stock Running Low' list: Amazing Spider-Man by J. Michael Stracynski Omnibus Volume 1, Black Widow Strikes Omnibus, Golden Age of Captain America Omnibus Volume 2, Infinity Guantlet Omnibus, Iron Man by Dan Slott Omnibus, Marvel: August 1961 Omnibus, Mighty Thor Omnibus Volume 1, Savage Sword of Conan Omnibus Volume 5, Star Wars by Jason Aaron Omnibus, Star Wars: Darth Vader by Gillen & Larroca Omnibus, Thunderbolts Omnibus Volume 1, Ulitmate Spider-Man Omnibus Volume 1 and X-Men Age of Apocalypse Omnibus.

Complete lists follow ...

Spectacular Member

Out of Print

Absolute Carnage Omnibus
    Acts of Vengeance Omnibus
    Acts of Vengeance Crossovers Omnibus
    All-New Wolverine Omnibus
    Alpha Flight by John Byrne Omnibus
    Amazing Spider-Man Omnibus Volume 4
    Amazing Spider-Man by J. Michael Stracynski Omnibus Volume 2
    Annihilation Conquest Omnibus
    Astonishing X-Men Omnibus
    Atlantis Attacks Omnibus
    Avengers by Busiek and Perez Omnibus Volume 2
    Avengers by John Byrne Omnibus
    Avengers Omnibus Volume 1
    Avengers Omnibus Volume 2
    Avengers Omnibus Volume 4
    Avengers: The Crossing
    Brian Michael Bendis Crime Noir Omnibus
    Cable & X-Force Omnibus
    Captain America Omnibus Volume 1
    Captain America Omnibus Volume 2
    Captain America by Brubaker Omnibus
    Captain America by Dan Jurgens Omnibus
    Captain America by Jack Kirby Omnibus
    Captain America: Return of the Winter Soldier Omnibus
    Captain America: The Trial of Captain America Omnibus
    Captain America by Mark Waid & Ron Garney Omnibus
    Carnage Omnibus
    Cloak & Dagger Omnibus Volume 1
    Conan the Barbarian Omnibus Volume 1
    Conan the Barbarian Omnibus Volume 2
    Conan the Barbarian Omnibus Volume 3
    Conan the Barbarian Omnibus Volume 4
    Daredevil Omnibus Volume 1
    Daredevil by Bendis Omnibus Volume 1
    Daredevil by Bendis Omnibus Volume 2
    Daredevil by Brubaker Omnibus Volume 2
    Daredevil by Frank Miller Companion Omnibus
    Daredevil by Waid Omnibus Volume 1
    Daredevil by Mark Waid Omnibus Volume 2
    Daredevil: Shadowland Omnibus
    Dark Tower Omnibus
    Dark Tower: The Gunslinger Omnibus
    Deadly Hands of Kung-Fu Omnibus Volume 2
    Deadpool and X-Force Omnibus
    Deadpool: Beginnings Omnibus
    Deadpool by Joe Kelly Omnibus
    Deadpool by Posehn & Duggan Omnibus
    Deadpool Classic Omnibus
    Deadpool Minibus Volume 1
    Devil Dinosaur Omnibus
    Doctor Strange: Sorcerer Supreme Omnibus Volume 2
    Earth X Trilogy Omnibus Alpha
    Earth X Trilogy Omnibus Omega
    Eternals Omnibus
    Evolutionary War Omnibus
    Fantastic Four Omnibus Volume 1
    Fantastic Four Omnibus Volume 2
    Fantastic Four by Fraction Omnibus
    Fantastic Four by Jonathan Hickman Omnibus Volume 1
    Fantastic Four by Waid & Wieringo Omnibus
    Ghost Rider Omnibus
    Guardians of the Galaxy by Abnett & Lanning Omnibus
    Guardians of the Galaxy by Gerry Duggan Omnibus
    Guardians of the Galaxy by Valentino Omnibus
    Guardians of the Galaxy Solo Classic Omnibus
    Hawkeye by Fraction Omnibus
    Howard The Duck Omnibus
    Hulk by Loeb & McGuiness Omnibus
    Hulk: World War Hulk Omnibus
    Infinity Crusade Omnibus
    Infinity War Omnibus
    Invincible Iron Man Omnibus Volume 1
    Invincible Iron Man Omnibus Volume 2
    Iron Man by Kurt Busiek & Sean Chen Omnibus
    Iron Man by Michelinie, Layton and JRjr Omnibus
    Iron Man: The Mask in the Iron Man Omnibus
    John Carter: Warlord of Mars Omnibus
    Loki: Journey Into Mystery Omnibus
    Marvel 75th Anniversary Omnibus
    Marvel Cinematic Universe Omnibus
    Marvel Horror Omnibus
    Marvel Monsterbus Volume 1
    Marvel Monsterbus Volume 2
    Marvel Now Omnibus
    Marvel Universe by John Byrne Omnibus Volume 2
    Marvel Universe by Rob Liefeld Omnibus
    Mighty Thor Omnibus Volume 2
    Mighty Thor Omnibus Volume 3
    Mighty Thor by Simonson Omnibus
    Ms Marvel Omnibus
    Muppet Babies Omnibus
    Muppets Omnibus
    Namor the Sub-Mariner by John Byrne & Jae Lee Omnibus
    New Avengers Omnibus Volume 1
    Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Omnibus
    Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe (Deluxe Edition) Omnibus
    Oz Omnibus
    Powers Omnibus
    Punisher by Garth Ennis Omnibus
    Punisher: Back to the War Omnibus
    Punisher Max by Ennis Omnibus Volume 1
    Punisher Max by Ennis Omnibus Volume 2
    Punisher Max by Jason Aaron Omnibus
    Punisher by Remender Omnibus
    Runaways Omnibus
    Savage Sword of Conan Omnibus Volume 1
    Savage Sword of Conan Omnibus Volume 2
    Savage Sword of Conan Omnibus Volume 3
    Secret Invasion Omnibus
    Secret Warriors Omnibus
    Secret Wars II Omnibus
    Sensational She-Hulk by John Byrne Omnibus
    Shang-Chi: Master of Kung Fu Omnibus Volume 1
    Shang-Chi: Master of Kung Fu Omnibus Volume 4
    SHIELD Omnibus
    Spider-Man by John Byrne Omnibus
    Spider-Man by Michelinie and Larson Omnibus
    Spider-Man: Ben Reilly Omnibus Volume 1
    Spider-Man: Clone Saga Omnibus Volume 1
    Spider-Man: Clone Saga Omnibus Volume 2
    Spider-Man's Tangled Web Omnibus
    Squadron Supreme Omnibus
    Squadron Supreme Classic Omnibus
    Stand Omnibus
    Star Wars: Darth Vader by Charles Soule Omnibus
    Star Wars: Droids & Ewoks Omnibus
    Star Wars: Kanan Omnibus
    Star Wars Omnibus Volume 1
    Star Wars Omnibus Volume 2
    Star Wars Omnibus Volume 3
    Star Wars Legends: The Old Republic Omnibus
    Star Wars: Marvel UK Omnibus
    Superior Foes of Spider-Man Omnibus
    Thanos: The Infinity Saga Omnibus
    Thor by JMS Omnibus
    Thor: Heroes Return Omnibus Volume 2
    Timely's Greatest: The Golden Age Sub-Mariner - The Post War Years Omnibus by Bill Everett
    Timely's Greatest: The Golden Age Sub-Mariner - The Pre War Years Omnibus by Bill Everett
    Tomb of Dracula Omnibus Volume 1
    Tomb of Dracula Omnibus Volume 2
    Tomb of Dracula Omnibus Volume 3
    Ultimate Comics Avengers Omnibus
    Ultimate Death of Spider-man Omnibus
    Uncanny Avengers Omnibus
    Uncanny X-Force Omnibus
    Uncanny X-Men Omnibus Volume 1
    Uncanny X-Men Omnibus Volume 2
    Uncanny X-Men Omnibus Volume 3
    Venomnibus Volume 2
    Venomnibus Volume 3