Page 1335 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 3358351235128513251331133213331334133513361337133813391345 ... LastLast
Results 20,011 to 20,025 of 20773
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Yeah, I heard about Zdarsky leaving with #14 being the last issue. I'm not really sure how to feel. I have felt that ever since he started to work for DC and write Batman, his heart hasn't really been in it for Daredevil. I never really took to how he retconned Daredevil's origin with the brother or the event. I wonder who the new creative team will be?

They could make a final bigger OHC i.e. Vol. 5 which would include #1-14 and the Devil's Reign issues or omit the event due to the Omnibus but I reckon it may be the former as the Woman Without Fear issues were solicited for Vol. 4.

I would prefer 2 Omnibuses as opposed to a 1000+ page one and that they include the Jed McKay five-issue miniseries which crossed over from Soule to Zdarsky. Otherwise, it will be orphaned.
    I'm not really sure where in the DD title he started working on Batman as well, but yeah I can agree with that the run feels different now than what it did when he started out. I don't necessary think it's a bad thing though.

So far each volume (including vol 4) has been 10 issues each. If they also collect DR then that makes it 20 to go. My bet would be a 6 volume run to keep the books equal in size, but that's just my guess.

Oh yeah, that would be a nice thing to throw in there as well.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Default 2023 Omnibus Reprint Poll from Near Mint Condition

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    #20 Uncanny X-Men Omnibus Volume 2
    #19 Mighty Thor by Simonson Omnibus
    #18 Daredevil: Shadowland Omnibus
    #17 Ghost Rider Omnibus
    #16 Ultimate Death of Spider-man Omnibus
    #15 Punisher Max by Jason Aaron Omnibus
    #14 Spider-Man by Michelinie and Larsen Omnibus
    #13 Spider-Man: Clone Saga Omnibus Volume 2
    #12 Hulk: World War Hulk Omnibus
    #11 Amazing Spider-Man by J. Michael Straczynski Omnibus Vol. 2
    #10 Daredevil by Frank Miller Companion Omnibus
    #9 Punisher Max by Ennis Omnibus Volume 1
    #8 Fantastic Four by Waid & Wieringo Omnibus
    #7 X-men: Bishop's Crossing/X-cutioner's Song
    #6 Avengers by Busiek and Perez Omnibus Volume 2
    #5 X-men X-tinction Agenda/Days of Future Present
    #4 New Avengers Omnibus Volume 1
    #3 Daredevil by Bendis Omnibus Volume 1
    #2 Uncanny X-Force Omnibus
    #1 Daredevil by Brubaker Omnibus Volume 2

THE 11TH ANNUAL MOST WANTED MARVEL OMNIBUS POLL HAS BEGUN.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/marv...t--t38815.html

E-mail your vote to MarvelOmniSecretBallot@gmail.com with your coices ranked from 1 - 10. Voting is open until March 19 at midnight.

This is for all new omnibus, no reprints.
    Thanks Rincewind for the heads up. Even though more and more of my wants are getting published (Iron Fist Early Years, Daredevil SA Vol. 2), I still have several wants that immediately come to mind.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

THE 11TH ANNUAL MOST WANTED MARVEL OMNIBUS POLL HAS BEGUN.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/marv...t--t38815.html

E-mail your vote to MarvelOmniSecretBallot@gmail.com with your coices ranked from 1 - 10. Voting is open until March 19 at midnight.

This is for all new omnibus, no reprints.
    My ballot is in.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

What are you all voting for? Here's my list so far...

1 Captain Marvel Genis-Vell: The Early Years
    2 Dr. Strange by Mark Waid, Jesus Saiz, et al
    Eternals by Kieron Gillen
    Uncanny X-Men by Kieron Gillen
    All-New X-Men by Brian Michael Bendis
    Uncanny X-Men by Brian Michael Bendis
    New Mutants by Zeb Wells
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    What are you all voting for? Here's my list so far...

1 Captain Marvel Genis-Vell: The Early Years
    2 Dr. Strange by Mark Waid, Jesus Saiz, et al
    Eternals by Kieron Gillen
    Uncanny X-Men by Kieron Gillen
    All-New X-Men by Brian Michael Bendis
    Uncanny X-Men by Brian Michael Bendis
    New Mutants by Zeb Wells
    It's a secret ballot, therefore, we reveal our choices after the results are in. If tou wish to reveal them now, it's good to cover them with spoilers.

May 2023 Oversized Collected Editions Solicitations:

ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN OMNIBUS VOL. 3
    Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
    Penciled by MARK BAGLEY, STUART IMMONEN & MARK BROOKS
    Covers by MARK BAGLEY
    Mark Bagley concludes his record-breaking ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN collaboration with Brian Michael Bendis! But before they’re done, they pit Peter Parker against a host of updated versions of classic Spidey rogues — including the Hobgoblin, Hammerhead, Morbius, Scorpion and…Omega Red?! But will the mercenary Silver Sable be friend or foe? And how about Deadpool?! Meanwhile, Peter Parker has a new girlfriend: Kitty Pryde of the X-Men! But what does that mean for his friendship with Mary Jane? And it’s all building to the most shocking story of all: the Ultimate Clone Saga! Peter’s life is turned upside down in an epic that introduces the all-new, all-different Spider-Woman! Plus: Daredevil tries to enlist Spidey to join Moon Knight, Shang-Chi, Iron Fist and Doctor Strange in taking down the Kingpin, permanently! Collecting ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN (2000) #72-111 and ANNUAL #1-2.
    1088 PGS./Rated T …$125.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-95019-4
    Trim size: 7-1/4 x 10-7/8

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN BY NICK SPENCER OMNIBUS
    VOL. 2

Written by NICK SPENCER, MATTHEW ROSENBERG, ED BRISSON, CHRISTOS GAGE & MORE
    Penciled by MARK BAGLEY, MARCELO FERREIRA, RYAN OTTLEY, HUMBERTO RAMOS, PATRICK GLEASON, FEDERICO VICENTINI, TAKESHI MIYAZAWA, FEDERICO SABBATINI, CARLOS GÓMEZ, ZÉ CARLOS, DIÓGENES NEVES, GUILLERMO SANNA & MORE
    Covers by RYAN OTTLEY, ARTHUR ADAMS & PATRICK GLEASON
    For months, perhaps years, the creature called Kindred has crawled in the shadows, manipulating events from afar. Now he is finally ready to take his revenge – not on Spider-Man, but on Peter Parker! And to do it, he’s resurrected the fanatical Sin-Eater! As Spidey takes the beating of his life, it’s time to bring the fight to Kindred – but will Peter be forced to consider the unthinkable? Even worse, Norman Osborn has returned! And a literal army of super villains – including Boomerang, Kingpin, Tombstone, Chameleon and Jack O’Lantern – kicks off a Sinister War! But as Nick Spencer’s Spidey saga reaches its climax, what is Kindred’s horrific endgame? Collecting AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (2018) #44-73, #74 (A-B STORIES) and #50.LR-54.LR; AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: SINS RISING PRELUDE; AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: THE SINS OF NORMAN OSBORN; GIANT-SIZE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: KING’S RANSOM; GIANT-SIZE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: THE CHAMELEON CONSPIRACY; and SINISTER WAR #1-4.
    1336 PGS./Rated T …$150.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-95364-5 Trim size: 7-1/4 x 10-7/8

THE AVENGERS OMNIBUS VOL. 3 (2nd Printing)
    Written by ROY THOMAS with HARLAN ELLISON
    Penciled by JOHN BUSCEMA & SAL BUSCEMA with GENE COLAN, BARRY WINDSOR-SMITH, HERB TRIMPE, FRANK GIACOIA & HOWARD PURCELL
    Covers by ALAN DAVIS & JOHN BUSCEMA
    ON SALE SEPTEMBER 2023
    Earth’s Mightiest Heroes assemble under the titanic talents of Roy Thomas, John Buscema, Sal Buscema, Gene Colan and Barry Windsor-Smith! It’s page after page of Avengers classics, beginning with the wedding of the Wasp and Yellowjacket! Then, Hawkeye transforms into Goliath, Ultron re-emerges, Kang and the Grandmaster introduce the Squadron Sinister, the Black Panther infiltrates the Sons of the Serpent, and Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch return – and that’s just the beginning! The barbarian Arkon invades, the Lady Liberators unite, the Squadron Supreme makes the scene, and the Black Panther’s origin is revealed. This oversized Omnibus, collecting the stories that defined the Avengers and featuring every original letters page, is a must for every die-hard fan! Collecting AVENGERS (1963) #59-88, INCREDIBLE HULK (1968) #140, MARVEL SUPER-HEROES (1967) #17 and material from NOT BRAND ECHH #12.
    768 PGS./Rated T …$100.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-95360-7

THE AVENGERS OMNIBUS VOL. 4 (2nd Printing)
    Written by ROY THOMAS & STEVE ENGLEHART with HARLAN ELLISON, CHRIS CLAREMONT, STAN LEE & STEVE GERBER
    Penciled by NEAL ADAMS, SAL BUSCEMA & BOB BROWN with JOHN BUSCEMA, BARRY WINDSOR-SMITH, RICH BUCKLER, GEORGE TUSKA, JIM STARLIN, DON HECK & SAM KWESKIN
    Covers by ARTHUR ADAMS & NEAL ADAMS
    ON SALE SEPTEMBER 2023
    Caught in the crossfire, Earth has become the staging ground for a conflict of cosmic proportions! The merciless Kree and the shape-changing Skrulls have gone to war, and humanity is on the front line. It’s Roy Thomas and Neal Adams’ classic Kree/Skrull War! Then, every Avenger from day one returns — to battle Ares and the Enchantress! And there’s no time wasted upping the ante when the mutant-hunting Sentinels return from the heart of the sun. Next, enter: Steve Englehart! The Avengers’ new writer doesn’t miss a beat as he builds up to Marvel’s first hero-vs.-hero epic: the Avengers/Defenders War! Also featuring Mantis’ first appearance, the Vision and the Scarlet Witch’s growing romance, and a battle with Magneto alongside the X-Men! Collecting AVENGERS (1963) #89-119, DAREDEVIL (1964) #99 and DEFENDERS (1972) #8-11.
    856 PGS./Rated T …$100.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-95362-1

THE AVENGERS OMNIBUS VOL. 5
    Written by STEVE ENGLEHART with ROY THOMAS, JIM STARLIN, GERRY CONWAY & TONY ISABELLA
    Penciled by GEORGE PÉREZ, SAL BUSCEMA, GEORGE TUSKA & BOB BROWN with JOHN BUSCEMA, DAVE COCKRUM, RICH BUCKLER, DON HECK, JIM STARLIN & KEITH POLLARD
    Covers by GIL KANE & RICH BUCKLER
    Prepare to assemble for another epic Avengers Omnibus edition, brought to you this time by Steve Englehart and a host of Marvel’s greatest artists! They present Earth’s Mightiest Heroes in some of their most iconic adventures: the origin of Mantis, the Avengers’ first conflict with Thanos and a defining Kang the Conqueror saga that spans space and time. Of course, there’s plenty of personal drama opposite the action as Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch’s origins are explored and two weddings bring together Marvel’s heroes. New members will also join the ranks as the Beast, Hellcat and Moondragon become Avengers. This volume also features the series’ letters pages as well as art and interviews from Marvel’s famous fanzine F.O.O.M.! Collecting AVENGERS (1968) 120-149, GIANT-SIZE AVENGERS (1974) #1-4, CAPTAIN MARVEL (1968) #33, FANTASTIC FOUR (1961) #150 and material from FOOM (1973) #6-7 & #12.
    848 PGS./Rated T …$100.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-95411-6

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

#1 on my vote list will forever be: Golden Age Captain America Omnibus Vol. 3
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

CAPTAIN AMERICA LIVES! OMNIBUS (3rd Printing)
    Captain America by Ed Brubaker Omnibus Vol. 3

Written by ED BRUBAKER & MORE
    Penciled by LUKE ROSS, BUTCH GUICE, STEVE EPTING, GENE COLAN, BRYAN HITCH & MORE
    Covers by ALEX ROSS & JOHN CASSADAY
    ON SALE SEPTEMBER 2023
    Even as Sharon Carter’s dreams force her to relive the death of Steve Rogers, she — and Steve’s other closest friends and allies — may have found a way to bring back the original Captain America! But is what they have discovered something far more sinister? The Red Skull’s greatest plan to destroy Captain America has been in motion for months, and its completion is almost at hand. Will Captain America be lost forever — or will he be reborn? Plus: A villain from Bucky’s past — both during World War II and his time as the Winter Soldier — has come to the United States! As Cold War crimes return to haunt him, can Bucky and Namor team up to save the memory of an old comrade-in-arms? Collecting CAPTAIN AMERICA (2004) #43-50 and #600-601, CAPTAIN AMERICA: REBORN #1-6 and CAPTAIN AMERICA: REBORN DIGITAL PROLOGUE.
    560 PGS./Rated T+…$75.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-95446-8

CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE TRIAL OF CAPTAIN AMERICA OMNIBUS (2nd Printing)
    Captain America by Ed Brubaker Omnibus Vol. 4

Written by ED BRUBAKER & MORE
    Penciled by LUKE ROSS, BUTCH GUICE, MITCH BREITWEISER, DANIEL ACUÑA, MIKE DEODATO JR., ED MCGUINNESS, CHRIS SAMNEE, DALE EAGLESHAM, STEVE MCNIVEN, ALAN DAVIS & MORE
    Covers by MARKO DJURDJEVIc & STEVE MCNIVEN
    ON SALE SEPTEMBER 2023
    Bucky Barnes, the once and future Winter Soldier, took on the mantle of Captain America after Steve Rogers’ seeming death. But now Steve is back, and the two Caps must decide which one of them will wield the shield! As the Grand Director, Baron Zemo and Sin make life difficult for the heroes, Steve settles into a new role as head of S.H.I.E.L.D. — and Bucky’s secret past is exposed to the world! Now, Steve must race to keep Bucky from being swallowed up by a Russian gulag! But when tragedies strike and the Serpent Squad returns, will Steve have the strength to soldier on? Guest-starring the Falcon, Black Widow and more! Collecting CAPTAIN AMERICA: WHO WILL WIELD THE SHIELD?, CAPTAIN AMERICA (2005) #602-619 and #615.1, STEVE ROGERS: SUPER-SOLDIER #1-4, and CAPTAIN AMERICA (2011) #1-10.
    928 PGS./Rated T+ …$100.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-95268-6

THOR BY JASON AARON OMNIBUS VOL. 2
    Written by JASON AARON
    Penciled by STEVE EPTING, RUSSELL DAUTERMAN, VALERIO SCHITI, JAMES HARREN, OLIVIER COIPEL, KIM JACINTO, MAHMUD ASRAR, JEN BARTEL, RAMÓN K. PÉREZ, MIKE DEL MUNDO, CHRISTIAN WARD, TONY MOORE, LEE GARBETT, SCOTT HEPBURN, ESAD RIBIC & MORE
    Covers by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN & OLIVIER COIPEL
    Jason Aaron’s Asgardian epic concludes with the final fate of the Mighty Thor, the return of the Odinson and the cataclysmic War of the Realms! But before Jane Foster lays down Mjolnir, she will join the League of Realms, lead Asgard against the Shi’ar and face the vengeful War Thor! But when final judgment arrives in the form of the monstrous Mangog, will Jane make the ultimate sacrifice? And as the realms fall before Malekith one by one, can Thor prove himself worthy once more? When the war reaches Midgard, everything will change for the God of Thunder! Plus: At the end of time, witness King Thor’s final confrontation with Loki! Collecting MIGHTY THOR (2015) #13-23 and #700-706, UNWORTHY THOR #1-5, GENERATIONS: THE UNWORTHY THOR & THE MIGHTY THOR, MIGHTY THOR: AT THE GATES OF VALHALLA, THOR (2018) #1-16, WAR OF THE REALMS #1-6, and KING THOR #1-4.
    1368 PGS./Rated T+ …$150.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-95385-0