Page 1361 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 3618611261131113511357135813591360136113621363136413651371 ... LastLast
Results 20,401 to 20,415 of 20773

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsay Snow View Post
    Superior Spider-Man was one of the best Spidey runs of all-time, in my humble opinion.
    I feel the same…

Astonishing Member

4reprints coming next year

Incredible Member

Does that first reprint count as an event omni? Meaning, will some of those issues be in future volumes of the mainline series' omnis anyway? If so, I'd rather wait for the latter option.

Stoked for the second announcement. It’s a glaring hole in my collection.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post

4reprints coming next year
    February 2024

Ultimate Spider-Man: The Death of Spider-Man

March 2024

Daredevil by Brubaker and Lark Volume 2

April 2024

Ghost Rider by Jason Aaron

Thor by Walt Simonson

Quote Originally Posted by newparisian View Post
    Does that first reprint count as an event omni? Meaning, will some of those issues be in future volumes of the mainline series' omnis anyway? If so, I'd rather wait for the latter option.
    It sounds like the Ultimate Spider-Man omnis will have different mapping. Volume 4 should collect up to the DoSM omni for mapping. Volume 5 would probably omit the Ultimate Avengers (collected in Ultimate Avengers omni) and Fallout (SM material collected in the first Miles Morales omni). But there's only 12 issues of USM left in the gap between Vol 4 and Miles Morales Vol 1.

There is some other Bendis Ultimate material that could be included. Ultimate Team Up by Bendis ran for 16 issues and a special. Ultimate Origin has some backstory on Peter's parents, but most of it is unrelated to USM. Ultimate Doomsday is mainly a Fantastic Four story, but it has Peter and Jessica Drew in every issues.

Spectacular Member

also need the 2 issue Requiem issues, surprised they arent in the DOSM omni

Astonishing Member

Volume 2 coming in June 2024

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

This was expected, in the vein of Master of Kung-Fu and the Conan library volumes that Marvel cranked out.
    Glad to see the expected was not unfounded with licensed fare.

Does a third volume complete this title and I think that means a vol. 2 of that other toy should also be coming in an announcement down the road. That will then complete that run.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Astonishing Member

Volume 2 coming in June 2024
    Coming in June 2024

ROM: The Original Marvel Years Omnibus Volume 2 collecting ROM (1979) 30-50, Annual 1-2, Marvel Two In One (1976) 99

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    This was expected, in the vein of Master of Kung-Fu and the Conan library volumes that Marvel cranked out.
    Glad to see the expected was not unfounded with licensed fare.

Does a third volume complete this title and I think that means a vol. 2 of that other toy should also be coming in an announcement down the road. That will then complete that run.
    Rom volume 3 should be out by the end of the year and collect ROM 51-75, Annual 3-4, and Incredible Hulk 296

Micronauts should also clock in at 3 volumes. Volume 1 had issues 1-29 and annual 1-2. Volume 2 should include 30-50 and Micronauts/X-Men 1-4. Volume 3 should include issues 51-59 and Micronauts: The New Voyages 1-20. Issues 39-59 went from newsstand (standard paper with 20 pages of story per issue) to direct market only (better paper, 30 pages of story per issue). Given the pace of release for licensed titles, we should be getting the announcement for Volume 2 any day now.

Incredible Member

It sounds like the Ultimate Spider-Man omnis will have different mapping. Volume 4 should collect up to the DoSM omni for mapping. Volume 5 would probably omit the Ultimate Avengers (collected in Ultimate Avengers omni) and Fallout (SM material collected in the first Miles Morales omni). But there's only 12 issues of USM left in the gap between Vol 4 and Miles Morales Vol 1.

There is some other Bendis Ultimate material that could be included. Ultimate Team Up by Bendis ran for 16 issues and a special. Ultimate Origin has some backstory on Peter's parents, but most of it is unrelated to USM. Ultimate Doomsday is mainly a Fantastic Four story, but it has Peter and Jessica Drew in every issues.
    Couldn't those 12 issues just be put into USM vol 4? Though I suppose team-up and Doomsday could pad out vol 5.

Spectacular Member

maybe ultimatium too, isn't peter in that too?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jely4me View Post
    Is the World War Hulk omnibus getting a reprint? I’m seriously asking for someone who is looking for one…anyone?
    You might want to check out the new video that just dropped
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by newparisian View Post
    Couldn't those 12 issues just be put into USM vol 4? Though I suppose team-up and Doomsday could pad out vol 5.
    The gap between Volume 3 and DoSM omnis are issues 112-133 and Annual 3 of USM, USM: Requiem 1-2, USM (2009) 1-15, 150-160. That's about 50 issues (counting annual as 2 issues).

Volume 1 had 40 issues collected. Volume 2 had 39 issues collected. Volume 3 had 45 issues. If Volume 4 covers up to DoSM, then it will have 38 issues, which would make it slighlty smaller than the previous volumes. Including all the material would be feasible, but at a somewhat larger size than the first 3 volumes.

I would love to get it all in volume 4 that collects to the end of the Peter Parker run of USM, but I don't think Marvel wants to increase the size by that much. I do not want to get DoSM since it double dips with the other omnis. Having the other Bendis material included in Volume 5 to fatten it up would be my next preference.

Quote Originally Posted by Avengers1986 View Post
    maybe ultimatium too, isn't peter in that too?
    Ultimatum does not have Peter in every issues. It's also by a different writer and not the most well received of stories. I could see it collected in an Ultimate Universe by Jeph Loeb omni. But not in an Ultimate Spider-Man omni.

Incredible Member

The gap between Volume 3 and DoSM omnis are issues 112-133 and Annual 3 of USM, USM: Requiem 1-2, USM (2009) 1-15, 150-160. That's about 50 issues (counting annual as 2 issues).

Volume 1 had 40 issues collected. Volume 2 had 39 issues collected. Volume 3 had 45 issues. If Volume 4 covers up to DoSM, then it will have 38 issues, which would make it slighlty smaller than the previous volumes. Including all the material would be feasible, but at a somewhat larger size than the first 3 volumes.

I would love to get it all in volume 4 that collects to the end of the Peter Parker run of USM, but I don't think Marvel wants to increase the size by that much. I do not want to get DoSM since it double dips with the other omnis. Having the other Bendis material included in Volume 5 to fatten it up would be my next preference.
    Agreed with your last para there.

What about the 9 issue Ultimate Power mini? That was written by Bendis, JMS, and Loeb.
    Last edited by newparisian; 07-21-2023 at 06:54 AM.

I was hoping they would reprint the Secret Invasion Omnibus, especially with the show currently airing. I would love to read that entire event in full.