Page 14 of 1382 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824641145141014 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY BY ABNETT & LANNING OMNIBUS HC cover:

Best news out of these solicits for me!!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mix_Masta_Micah View Post
    Wonderful news. Like others have said, I hope there's one last omni with War of Kings and Realm of Kings with Nova. That would be great.
    Not gonna happen IMO. TI is the end event of the run. You dont reveal the end then go back and collect more stuff from before the end.

If War/Realm was coming, it would have come before this one.
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

The Guardians Omni is coming right on the heels of me realizing how expensive the Aniihilators trades are. So this is very, very good news.
    Cyclops was right

Quote Originally Posted by Kalitarix View Post
    Some reprints:

THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN OMNIBUS VOL. 1 HC (NEW PRINTING)

THE UNCANNY X-MEN OMNIBUS VOL. 1 HC (NEW PRINTING)
    Thanks. Going to update the Omnibus OOP list with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Canucked View Post
    Well...I'll be getting a couple of those I guess...

I wish I had gotten into the Captain Marvel masterworks...
    Same. I checked ebay prices after Volume 6 was announced and the first and third volume look to be pretty pricey at the moment. Huge bummer.

Amazing Member

Loving the GOTG omni, and I just sold my UXM for a silly price on eBay, that person will be pissed.

In other news I picked up a House of M No More Mutants HC today, is it a rare book?

Incredible Member

The GOTG Omnibus looks to omit the main Annihilatiors and Annihilators: Earthfall stories, instead choosing to collect just the Groot & Rocket backups as the solicit says "material from" indicating it's not the whole collection and Tan Eng Huat isn't credited as an artist. That's too bad Marvel didn't just go all-in since DnA wrote those main series too. And I can't imagine they're saving that stuff for a Nova Omnibus or some kind of new War/Realm of Kings Omnibus.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY BY ABNETT & LANNING OMNIBUS HC cover:

I'm glad to see this. Sold my hardcovers years ago when the movie was announced hoping we'd get an omnibus with the movie. I've resisted the tpbs and now I'm glad I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalitarix View Post
    X-MEN: GAMBIT — THE COMPLETE COLLECTION VOL. 1 TPB
    Written by FABIAN NICIEZA, TOM DEFALCO
    Penciled by PASQUAL FERRY, STEVE SKROCE,
    MAT BROOME, WALTER MCDANIEL & MARCELO FRUSIN
    Cover by STEVE SKROCE
    Gambit plays his cards right and vaults into his own kinetically charged solo adventures! He's a lover and a thief, but what else does ragin' Cajun Remy LeBeau get up to when he isn't hangin' wit' de X-Men? Would you believe raiding lost temples of Doom? Clashing with the deadly X-Cutioner? Or teaming up with Sabretooth? Still, there's always time for the ladies — like old friend Storm and his favorite cherie, Rogue. But who is Gambit's gaseous green guardian? Look into the past with teen Gambit, and go even farther back to watch Remy's dad in action with Sgt. Fury's Howling Commandos! Plus: Rarely seen adventures, including a splashdown with Hydro-Man! Anyt'ing is possible wit' Gambit, mon ami! Collecting GAMBIT (1999) #1/2, #1-11 and ANNUAL '99; MARVEL AUTHENTIX: GAMBIT; and material from X-MEN UNLIMITED (1993) #18.
    432 PGS./Rated T ...$34.99
    ISBN: 978-0-7851-9685-3
    Has anyone here read these books? I like Gambit and I like 90s X-Men goodness. But was this series any good?

Omnibus' list has been updated. Check it out.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Hawkeye Omnibus is 50% off this week on IST.

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Yes! Been hoping for a GotG omnibus, one of my favourite runs, and now here it is. Will be nice to put it next to the Annihilation omnis.

What is going on with the Moon Knight Epic solicit on IST:

(W) C. Willow Wilson, Dan Slott (A) Adrian Alphona, Giuseppe Camuncoli (CA)Kris Anka Ghosts, werewolves and things that go crazy in the night! Marvel's multiple-personality midnight marauder takes the fight to the strangest rogues' gallery in all of comics - from Arsenal, the one-man army, to the nun with a crossbow known as Stained Glass Scarlet. The Jester is no joke, for either Moon Knight or Daredevil. Then there's Morpheus, who's guaranteed to give you sleepless nights. But the old foes are the worst: enemies like Midnight Man and Bushman, who have returned to plague Marc Spector. Or is he Steven Grant? Jake Lockley? As always with Moon Knight, the voices inside his head can be as destructive as the lunatics trying to kill him! Doug Moench and Bill Sienkiewicz hit full stride in a super-hero comic like no other! Collecting MOON KNIGHT (1980) #5-23. Rated T+
    Did they mix up some ASM and Ms. Marvel solicits with this one? I'm not sure any of those creators were alive when this material came out.

I don't know much about the other 2 but Dan Slott is definitely older than 35 lol.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Planet View Post
    I'm glad to see this. Sold my hardcovers years ago when the movie was announced hoping we'd get an omnibus with the movie. I've resisted the tpbs and now I'm glad I did.
    When is this due out?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor