Page 143 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 43931331391401411421431441451461471531932436431143 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 20773
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jgm7v3 View Post
    Yes, I am still waiting too.
    both of mine shipped. first order was placed on 1/29 and shipped a couple of days ago. should be here any day.

edit:

just tracked both of my shipments, and they're both still in CA somehow. slow shipping i guess
    Last edited by JakeJarmel; 02-10-2016 at 08:57 AM.

Yea... I've already received my Stern Spidey and ASM 1 ...I ordered Howard the Duck and Squadron Supreme the next day after I ordered the Spidey's...still waiting on the "Your order has shipped" notice..

Quote Originally Posted by FlashingSabre View Post
    There's another arc of Winter Soldier after Brubaker leaves.
    Fear Itself isn't essential but it explains a pretty jarring switch between the old volume and relaunch in the fourth omnibus. Google does a pretty decent job too though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayle88 View Post
    Fear Itself isn't essential but it explains a pretty jarring switch between the old volume and relaunch in the fourth omnibus. Google does a pretty decent job too though.
    Yes, and...at risk of ridicule, I wanna say read it. Fear Itself is mindless fun and often nice to look at.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Quote Originally Posted by sho nuff View Post
    I am about to embark on a complete reading of Brubakers Captain America. I have all of the material collected in the 5 omnis as well as the Marvels Project. My question to you fine folks is are there any other issues that add to the reading experience that were not collected in the omnis? Maybe something written by someone else on another title that significantly affects steve or bucky within brubakers run? I've read civil war and don't really know how that affects things but would it be worth it to throw that into the reading? Anything else? Thank you in advance.
    I just finished my read of the 5 omnibuses last night. You have a ton of material there...no reason to go hunt down even more to throw in.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by namor View Post
    Anybody else still waiting for a order to ship from the CGN sale?
    Yes. Placed my order on 1/28 for AoA Companinion, Young Avengers, Crossing and GA Captain America.
    Looks like AoA Companion is the reason for the hold. Like Stern's Spidey, they're waiting for more to come in over the next few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Canucked View Post
    Yes, and...at risk of ridicule, I wanna say read it. Fear Itself is mindless fun and often nice to look at.
    I'm just gonna say it out loud.. I actually thought Fear Itself was fun. I loved the Deadpool tie-ins aswell.. I'm going now... bye..
    None of you seem to understand, I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me..

Quote Originally Posted by Liven View Post
    Yes. Placed my order on 1/28 for AoA Companinion, Young Avengers, Crossing and GA Captain America.
    Looks like AoA Companion is the reason for the hold. Like Stern's Spidey, they're waiting for more to come in over the next few days.
    I made the stern spidey on the 18 and got it earlier this week and ordered asm vol 1 on the 30th and mines supposed to be here monday/tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by pch3727 View Post
    I think it did fine considering that the Deadpool Cable Omni sold 1,417 units a significant time after its release. So in the month before the movie came Marvel moved about 2.5k Deadpool Omnis. Plus the material in classic isn't necessarily the best runs of Deadpool, where as the Cable run is considered one of the best.
    Don't forget the main reason the Deadpool Cable Omnibus sold 1,417 units in January was because it was one of the clearance titles so it was cheaper to order.

Plus out of all the clearance titles that one seemed to have to most amount of copies that needed to be cleared out.

So CGN dosnt have the repint of uncanny x men omnibus vol 1 in their comming soon section. Last I remember it's supposed to come out on may 3rd. Maybe I missed it? Anyone have a link to it on CGN, IST, or Amazon?

I would stick with the second printings of the silver age vol. 1 omnibuses (I think most of them are on 4th or 5th at this point?). The 2nd printings give you the best of both worlds of nice sewn binding that the 1st prints didn't have with the nice paper and faux-leather covers that the later printings don't have.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by mtop2036 View Post
    So CGN dosnt have the repint of uncanny x men omnibus vol 1 in their comming soon section. Last I remember it's supposed to come out on may 3rd. Maybe I missed it? Anyone have a link to it on CGN, IST, or Amazon?
    Still may 3rd. It's the first book on CGN's upcoming release page. I don't know why it's out of order.

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    Still may 3rd. It's the first book on CGN's upcoming release page. I don't know why it's out of order.
    Thanks!!

Now on Uncanny x men vol 3 omnibus coming out on the 16th which is next tuesday. But on IST in the comming soon section is says the 17th. So will it be available tuesday? Or do we have to wait another week since they only update on tuesdays?

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    I would stick with the second printings of the silver age vol. 1 omnibuses (I think most of them are on 4th or 5th at this point?). The 2nd printings give you the best of both worlds of nice sewn binding that the 1st prints didn't have with the nice paper and faux-leather covers that the later printings don't have.
    I agree but I dont want to pay OOP price. Not sure if the retail is 125$ or 100$ but on IST release day with 50% off it would be 65$ish or 50$. Much better than 125$+ which is what it goes on ebay, which you could end up getting stuck with the glued binding which I dont not want at all.

Can't wait tho, ill be finnaly able to read the omnis after I get vol 1. I bought vol 2 right before it went oop then vol 3 comes out next week then vol 1. I dont wan't to start with vol 2 so im waiting for the vol 1 reprint. Itll be my first time reading the material and it feels like ive been waiting forever!

Incredible Member

The Opena variant for UXM volume 3 is stunning.
    If they would actually print it on the board, I'd pick it up. As it is, I'm not really intrigued by a dustjacket.