Page 181 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 811311711771781791801811821831841851912312816811181 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 20773

Made my order today for avengers by busiek vol 1. And his iron man omni is allready on its way. Thanks for the reccomendations, very helpful.

Now I now there is a crossover between ironmon, avengers, captain america and those issues are in both omni but is there any other material related like events or minis for either of the series? And is the ironman omni a good starting point for ironman? it will be my first ironman title ever and i am quite excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Mix_Masta_Micah View Post
    Been reading through the 4th OHC of Daredevil by Waid and Co. Comics at its finest
    Waid's Daredevil is fantastic.

After reading volume 4, I immediately went back and reread the previous 3 volumes. Despite a minor hiccup with the Omega Drive arc dragging on too long (and crossing into titles unnecessarily), this has been a perfect comic story. The ending of volume 4 is such a great culmination of everything that's come before; from Miller to Bendis to Brubaker.

Spectacular Member MatchstickJohnny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mtop2036 View Post
    Click on comming soon. Unfortunetly there not listed in order by release date. I use cheapgraphicnovels when looking for whats comming out next
    Got it. Thanks.

Elektra omni; $100 for 400 pages? Are they nuts?

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Parker View Post
    Well seeing as how it was going for about that as an OOP book at times and that you can order it from IST right now for $50 I'd say it's a deal.

That or prepare to moan and groan when it goes OOP again and the Ebay prices go back up, over the $50 you could get if for right now.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Well seeing as how it was going for about that as an OOP book at times and that you can order it from IST right now for $50 I'd say it's a deal.

That or prepare to moan and groan when it goes OOP again and the Ebay prices go back up, over the $50 you could get if for right now.
    You can't use discount prices or what foolish people pay on eBay to rationalize a ridiculous MSRP.

It's even more incredulous when you see the Superior Foes omnibus at $50 for a near identical page count.
    Last edited by mike1981; 03-01-2016 at 01:53 PM.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Parker View Post
    that's only 0.125 per page. I'll agree, it does seem steep, but I really wanted it.

DD, on the other hand, is 0.0744 per page.

Pretty sure they'be been raising prices on a lot of new printings. Can anyone confirm? What was original MSRP on DD?

Not sure about the original printing of Miller's DD but the reprint from two years ago was $100 MSRP.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeJarmel View Post
    that's only 0.125 per page. I'll agree, it does seem steep, but I really wanted it.

DD, on the other hand, is 0.0744 per page.

Pretty sure they'be been raising prices on a lot of new printings. Can anyone confirm? What was original MSRP on DD?
    Your math is off; it's $0.25 per page.

The first print was $75, which was still too much. The previous printing of Daredevil was also cheaper at $100

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by mike1981 View Post
    You can't use discount prices or what foolish people pay on eBay to rationalize a ridiculous MSRP.

It's even more incredulous when you see the Superior Foes omnibus at $50 for a near identical page count.
    No one can, or wants to, try and rationalize marvels price gouging on certain books. You can, however, most definitely justify paying $50 for a formerly OOP book that was routinely going for 2x that on the open market. Any of us who have started collecting in the last 4 or so years can attest to that.

Amazing Member

Your math is off; it's $0.25 per page.

The first print was $75, which was still too much. The previous printing of Daredevil was also cheaper at $100
    I'm basing it off sale price, not retail.

Astonishing Member Johnny Thunders!'s Avatar

Will the Daredevil omnibus by Miller cover his whole work on the character? Including Elektra and the Compendium?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Thunders! View Post
    Will the Daredevil omnibus by Miller cover his whole work on the character? Including Elektra and the Compendium?
    No, Elektra and the Compendium are separate books.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Thunders! View Post
    No; that's why there are the Elektra and Companion Omnibuses.

Astonishing Member Johnny Thunders!'s Avatar

No; that's why there are the Elektra and Companion Omnibuses.
    That's what I'm saying, if you buy Elektra, the DD Omnibus, and the Companion, is that everything Miller did with Daredevil? I have random chopped up trades from the 90s and I hope to replace.