Page 192 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 921421821881891901911921931941951962022422926921192 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 20754

Quote Originally Posted by Punjabi_Hitman View Post
    Secret Invasion, Secret Wars 2015, and Fear Itself.
    I can't see people spending $250 + on Secret Invasion or Fear Itself.

I think the latest Secret Wars might actually work; maybe something for next year as these sets seem to be annual.

I'd love to see them try to make some creator specific sets. Something like Bendis' Ultimate Spider-Man would fill up a set nicely.

My Iron man by busiek and chen omnibus came into today, looks freaking awesome. This was a blind buy based on what ive heard about busiek and I had no idea what the art looked like going in. And i'm shocked, its amazing! I wish more marvel books had this style! I've been debating what to start next since I finished the GAD deluxe and I think ive found it!! One question, any crossovers/events that take place during this one? I know there is one crossover, but it's included in the omni. Anything else? And thanks for the reccomendations on this one, quite happy, even if I don't like the writing the art is enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    We don't need a Box Set for Fear Itself, it's already a full set of matching PHCs! Just put together a box
    So long as it's a recycling box for the garbage man to pick up on Mondays.

Quote Originally Posted by mtop2036 View Post
    My Iron man by busiek and chen omnibus came into today, looks freaking awesome. This was a blind buy based on what ive heard about busiek and I had no idea what the art looked like going in. And i'm shocked, its amazing! I wish more marvel books had this style! I've been debating what to start next since I finished the GAD deluxe and I think ive found it!! One question, any crossovers/events that take place during this one? I know there is one crossover, but it's included in the omni. Anything else? And thanks for the reccomendations on this one, quite happy, even if I don't like the writing the art is enough for me.

I loved Busiek's Iron Man! A super great read. In fact that whole volume was pretty darn good. I wish Marvel would make an OHC for the Grell run as well.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Anyone know where I can order DAREDEVIL BY MARK WAID DELUXE EDITION VOL 05 HC? CGN already has it listed as out of stock.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Anyone know where I can order DAREDEVIL BY MARK WAID DELUXE EDITION VOL 05 HC? CGN already has it listed as out of stock.
    It was never in stock, as it hasn't been released yet.

Amazon says May 17, so comic shops should have it about a week or two earlier I believe...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    It was never in stock, as it hasn't been released yet.

Amazon says May 17, so comic shops should have it about a week or two earlier I believe...
    Oh, shoot. I thought it was already out. That's what I get for not looking closer. Thanks
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by mtop2036 View Post
    It was a blind buy for me as well and I found myself really enjoying it. I could be wrong but I think there are 2 crossovers. The Skrull one and a crossover having to do with Juggernaut and others like him. I can't remember what it is called.

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    So long as it's a recycling box for the garbage man to pick up on Mondays.

I loved Busiek's Iron Man! A super great read. In fact that whole volume was pretty darn good. I wish Marvel would make an OHC for the Grell run as well.
    It really pissed me off that with all of the Iron Man film success they didn't release more of volume 3 after the Busiek omnibus and the Knauf's run.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Planet View Post
    It was a blind buy for me as well and I found myself really enjoying it. I could be wrong but I think there are 2 crossovers. The Skrull one and a crossover having to do with Juggernaut and others like him. I can't remember what it is called.
    Your right, after flipping through the book there is two. I see the juggernaut one and assume the other is in the avengers/cap america/ etc issues.

2016-03-05 20.43.26.jpg

Today's pickups found the Messiah War OHC today

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by THE KZA View Post
    2016-03-05 20.43.26.jpg

Today's pickups found the Messiah War OHC today
    Nice, that's a good find in the wild. Did you get it for less than cover?
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    Nice, that's a good find in the wild. Did you get it for less than cover?
    messiah war I paid over cover . everything else was under cover.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by THE KZA View Post
    messiah war I paid over cover . everything else was under cover.
    Can't win em all. Enjoy that Thor book, Aaron's Thor deserves all the praise it gets IMO. Volume 1 is good except for 2 panels (yes that specific), but I really liked what he does in Volume 2.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    Can't win em all. Enjoy that Thor book, Aaron's Thor deserves all the praise it gets IMO. Volume 1 is good except for 2 panels (yes that specific), but I really liked what he does in Volume 2.
    i actually own the floppies so i double dipped into getting the ohc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Oh, shoot. I thought it was already out. That's what I get for not looking closer. Thanks
    CGN lists anything that hasn't come out yet as "not in stock." Just for future reference. Also, if you think it's going to come out on a certain week and it's not in stock, check the date because it could be delayed a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayle88 View Post
    It really pissed me off that with all of the Iron Man film success they didn't release more of volume 3 after the Busiek omnibus and the Knauf's run.

No kidding.