Page 216 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 1161662062122132142152162172182192202262663167161216 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 20773

Quote Originally Posted by Canucked View Post
    Those listings are so messed up. But you can piece together some of what's what after reading them.

The amount of books that went up is pretty big.
    This made me laugh

Guardians of the Galaxy: New Guard Vol. 2: Darth Vader Vol. 2
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    This made me laugh
    Yeah. But I would be curious to see Stephen Kings dark Tower Clone Saga.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Hello from the gutter Mad Hatter's Avatar

I think the nameless Spider-Man omnibus is the Clone Saga Omnibus, and the X-Men/Inhumans is the War of Kings Omnibus.

Quote Originally Posted by Canucked View Post
    Those messed up listings are gonna drive people batshit!
    Its the next Amalgam universe probably spun off of Secret Wars. Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Hatter View Post
    I think the nameless Spider-Man omnibus is the Clone Saga Omnibus, and the X-Men/Inhumans is the War of Kings Omnibus.
    Yeah, looks like that's the case. The War of Kings is a big one. SO CURIOUS

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Parker View Post
    Its the next Amalgam universe probably spun off of Secret Wars. Yay!
    I'd buy it.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    Yeah, I noticed this, which seems like some sort of Spidey Omnibus:

https://www.amazon.ca/Spider-Man-Mar...=marvel+comics
    Yes yes please!!
    I hope it's 3 but I'll take anything.

A War of Kings Epic collection (440 pages):

https://www.amazon.ca/Avengers-Epic-...=marvel+comics
    Aw man! I was really hoping this was the Omni :/
    "This cannot be...Is... Is it an omen?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
    Yes yes please!!
    I hope it's 3 but I'll take anything.

Aw man! I was really hoping this was the Omni :/
    It's a Clone Saga Omni and a War of Kings Omni, the listings are just screwed.

That one's only got 160 pages, so that might not be an Omnibus at all.

The Kung Fu Omni looks interesting. Never heard of this series before, but there seems to be some prime 1970s talent involved. A quick browse through Comicbook DB got Moench, Perez, Gulacy, Starlin, Claremont etc. And it's a b&w magazine as well.
    I'm pretty sure there were coloured preview pages from the MMW forums but maybe that's a later series. BTW this omni is gonna be very overpriced.
    If you want some b&w Marvel 70's stuff from talented people, get the Doc Savage archives Curtis magazin era hc from Dynamite. Can't remember if you already have that or not.

Could the spiderman omni be the reprint of ASM vol 2 thats comming out? Or is there allready a differnt listing for it?

Also I agree with whoever wanted a FF omni of claremonts run. I've only read the one crossover issue thats in busiek's ironman omni but I quite enjoyed it, one of my favorite isssues in the book so far.

So

FF omni-claremont
    New avengers vol 2
    USM vol 2
    Secret warriors-reprint
    Avengers- Geoff johns

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by enguarde22 View Post
    Looks like a UXM Vol. 2 reprinting is actually happening this year.
    Great. Wasn't willing to pay 115 Euro for Uncanny 2.
    So I am going to buy uncanny 3 in the near future.

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

PS: Here is a URL to the Amazon search constrained to Marvel and sorted by pub date. This is my go to view for fishing

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=lp_4400_...date-desc-rank

The new listings extend past two pages deep - I've found them intermingled with listings that already existed on Friday (about six pages back). I've been through the existing listings with a fine-toothed comb the past two weeks to update my guides, so the new stuff is really leaping out at me. The things I've noticed that I haven't seen mentioned (maybe I missed it?):

- Dr. Strange Epic Collection
    - 2nd PM&IF Epic
    - Son of Satan Classic!
    - Gamora trade
    - $40 "X-Men" trade, probably an Epic
    - MMM FF 18
    - Punisher War Journal by Carl Potts & Jim Lee!
    - New X-Men Omni reprint
    - Lady Thor OHC as Thor by Jason Aaron & Russell Dauterman
    - Jessica Jones: Avenger - just a random collection of her Avengers appearances; garbage
    - X-Tinction Agenda TPB reprint
    - the ambiguously named "Spirits of Vengeance" - nothing new from Ghost Rider out now or coming up, so that's some form of classic collection.

Just Spotted: BLACK PANTHER EPIC COLLECTION, that will either dupe the OOP Vol. 1 MMW or fill the gap I was discussing this weekend.

(I am now 11 pages back from present, still finding new stuff! Seems like it's finally over as of page 12)

Defenders Epic got an issue range since last week: VOL. 6; DEFENDERS (1972) 92-109; MARVEL TEAM-UP (1972) 101; CAPTAIN AMERICA (1968) 268

All-told, I'd say we're either pretty psychic or the potential for reprints is starting to get really narrow - I feel like we've discussed at least half of these recently.
    Last edited by krisis; 03-14-2016 at 10:17 AM.
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

I get weak for any Spiderman Omnibus. Wish it was ASM Vol 3 though.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    I'm pretty sure there were coloured preview pages from the MMW forums but maybe that's a later series. BTW this omni is gonna be very overpriced.
    If you want some b&w Marvel 70's stuff from talented people, get the Doc Savage archives Curtis magazin era hc from Dynamite. Can't remember if you already have that or not.
    The Wikipedia entry says "magazine was strictly black-and-white with no color". If that also means more mature content (similar to Savage Sword of Conan as compared to the newsstand Conan series), I'd be much more interested than in the othe Kung Fu Omnibus.

I have bookmarked the Doc Savage Omnibus, but I've been waiting for a decent price.

All these possibilities for wishlist omnibuses, and people really want repackaged material that is already available in OHC (Aaron Thor, Waid Daredevil, etc.) or mediocre runs like John's Avengers?

As for the Ms. Marvel Omnibus, could they be going the Hawkeye route and release an Omnibus shortly after the OHCs (in the case of Hawkeye even during) of the current series? The two OHCs of Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) are listed as 256 and 232 pages, which adds up to 488 - exactly the page count given on Amazon for the Omnibus.

Plus, IIRC, the series has just been or will soon be rebooted.