Page 22 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632721225221022 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dougtron View Post
    So far the OHCs have been in chronological order, interspersing some relative issues from other series when necessary, mostly Thunderbolts stuff. I still have Vol. 5 to finish so I don't exactly know how the story continues, but placing "The Ultron Imperative" this early has a few mentions about Kang and features Yellowjacket, who hasn't fully shown up yet in the main series by that point. So it's nothing major but I just feel like they could have easily put a few more Avengers issues in Vol.4 and then put the Ultron story in between #45 & #46 in Vol. 5.

That does seem odd!

I've only just managed to get my hands ofn the fith OHC, but as with so many of my books they others remain unopened! One day I'll re-read them.

Incredible Member

Just got my copy of the Deadpool Volume 3 OHC from indigo! Printed cover is the same as the previous 2, all white with Deadpool logos all over it.

Couple Little notes:
    - Contains 26-34, and a nice little treat I didn't realize was added on, Death of Wolverine: Deadpool & Captain America 1.
    - The description on the back says the events here take place after the "Dracula's Gauntlet" infinite comic OHC. So for those of you like me who don't have that book yet, now you know where to put it on your shelf if you're going by reading order since it is sadly not collected in here.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    Just got my copy of the Deadpool Volume 3 OHC from indigo! Printed cover is the same as the previous 2, all white with Deadpool logos all over it.

Couple Little notes:
    - Contains 26-34, and a nice little treat I didn't realize was added on, Death of Wolverine: Deadpool & Captain America 1.
    - The description on the back says the events here take place after the "Dracula's Gauntlet" infinite comic OHC. So for those of you like me who don't have that book yet, now you know where to put it on your shelf if you're going by reading order since it is sadly not collected in here.
    Dracula's Gauntlet is actually fun and really nice to look at. Deadpool fans should get it for sure. Unlike the Wolverine infinite comic, the Deadpool one is completely integrated into the run.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Could someone tell me which volume of the OHC Punisher is hard to find?

Also, I managed to pick up the Secret Wars boxed set when Bleeding Cool reported the glitch / temporary amazing price markdown,made even better by having a stack of coke rewards Amazon gift certificates. Anyway, it arrived yesterday. I don't have either Secret Wars Omnibus, so I can't compare it, but I was very impressed with packaging and all the books. If I didn't already have most of the Civil War books, I'd definitely be interested in that set.

Actually, now I'm thinking I'd love to see them do the recent Hickman Secret Wars plus tie-ins in this set format.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Could someone tell me which volume of the OHC Punisher is hard to find?
    Punisher MAX Vol. 4 is the rarest of the Punisher MAX OHCs. Vol. 1 is creeping up in price relative to Vol. 2 and 3, despite being remaindered off a year or two ago. Volume 5 has crept up in price too. But neither of those compare to Vol. 4.

Quote Originally Posted by mtop2036 View Post
    So cgn raised their price on uxm vol 2 and amazon is oos. Seeing that they are finnaly reprinting vol 1 I just ordered vol 2 from ist before its gone.
    IST has it out of stock now. I ordered mine a week ago, I wonder whether it will ship.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

October's omnibus haul.

It's a good thing I'm fond of instant noodles.

Hell yes to that Dr. Strange omnibus announcement!

Quote Originally Posted by mooch View Post
    IST has it out of stock now. I ordered mine a week ago, I wonder whether it will ship.
    Doubt it. Someone else in the latest orders thread ordered one a week ago and is still waiting as an I. Very dissapointed.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    October's omnibus haul.

It's a good thing I'm fond of instant noodles.
    Envious of that Inferno OHC! If you don't mind me asking, did you find a rare bargain on it, or was it the typical price-gouging type of offer we're accustomed to seeing for this one? I had to grit my teeth and eBay my Simonson Thor after it went OOP, but I have yet to see a price I can stomach for Inferno. Nice haul!

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Near Mint View Post
    Envious of that Inferno OHC! If you don't mind me asking, did you find a rare bargain on it, or was it the typical price-gouging type of offer we're accustomed to seeing for this one? I had to grit my teeth and eBay my Simonson Thor after it went OOP, but I have yet to see a price I can stomach for Inferno. Nice haul!
    It was a little above cover, thanks to that 20% off all eBay codes last week. I bought a bundle of Inferno and Inferno Prologue, sold the latter because I already own it

My rule was never to pay more than £150 for a book and Inferno after the resale and coupon ended up about £110, which is very good for that book.

Doubt it. Someone else in the latest orders thread ordered one a week ago and is still waiting as an I. Very dissapointed.
    Yeah you guys might wanna email them and ask if you're actually getting them.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Quote Originally Posted by gearsofcrabs View Post
    Yeah you guys might wanna email them and ask if you're actually getting them.
    Allready have and no reply. What day did you order yours on mooch?

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kodave View Post
    Punisher MAX Vol. 4 is the rarest of the Punisher MAX OHCs. Vol. 1 is creeping up in price relative to Vol. 2 and 3, despite being remaindered off a year or two ago. Volume 5 has crept up in price too. But neither of those compare to Vol. 4.
    Thank you!

I found Vol. 1 on the shelf of my LCBS, and couldn't remember if it was the HTF volume. Now I'll have to check if it is MAX.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Allready have and no reply. What day did you order yours on mooch?
    got the email. not getting it.......sooo dissapointed