Page 27 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137771275271027 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Marvel has done a vol.4 on Tomb of Dracula
    Marvel has stated a 4 volume set for Master of Kung-Fu
    Marvel would be silly to pass up a vol.4 UXM when it's easily a 30+ issue book and would sell.
    Did Marvel make some sort of recent announcement for Tomb of Dracula omnibus volume 4? Only did up to volume 3 that I know of.

Uncanny X-Men books tend to sell very well and we all hope for a volume 4 omnibus. Are the masterworks far enough along to cover a 4th omnibus?
    Last edited by Omnibus; 10-30-2015 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnibus View Post
    Did Marvel make some sort of recent announcement for Tomb of Dracula omnibus volume 4? Only did up to volume 3 that I know of.

Uncanny X-Men books tend to sell very well and we all hope for a volume 4 omnibus. Are the masterworks far enough along to cover a 4th omnibus?
    Perhaps this second X-Men Epic is prep work for a vol 4. It could cover x-men/alpha flight and the wolverine mini (most reprinted in OHC? That or Days of Future Past)

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Near Mint View Post
    I agree, going up through #219 would be too much for a fourth omni. Perhaps they could stop at #209 instead, which would capture everything up to Mutant Massacre. Then all they'd need is a multi-title OHC in the style of Inferno Prologue to collect the gap between Mutant Massacre and Fall of the Mutants. Two hypothetical books away from the Claremont run being entirely reproduced in hardcover!
    I think this would be most likely due to the heavy crossover style of the UXM, X-Factor, New Mutants etc. as well as the small issue gaps between the already produced OHC's. They have done some skipping of issues in the Omni's already such as the X-Tinction Agenda issues that are omitted from the Claremont/Lee Omni's, so that is still a possibility.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mtop2036 View Post
    anyone read this? http://www.cheapgraphicnovels.com/x-...emiere-hc.html
    it falls within UXM 160 which is in UXm vol 3 omni. Worth picking up? Hows the story? And its written by claremont so it cant be that bad.

I know The "silver age" of claremonts UXM is the best but is the later stuff really that weak by him? I thought he was like the god of xmen?
    Almost everything after the 90s by Claremont isn't that great. His 90s stuff is very polarising and most of his stuff before that is universally praised. His Magik minj was pretty well regarded IIRC. I'm not a X-Men fan nor a Claremont fan so I'm not really the best judge
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Parker View Post
    Perhaps this second X-Men Epic is prep work for a vol 4. It could cover x-men/alpha flight and the wolverine mini (most reprinted in OHC? That or Days of Future Past)
    Im pretty sure the wolverine mini has been solicatated to be in UXM omni 3

Im pretty sure the wolverine mini has been solicatated to be in UXM omni 3
    Are they just including that series in back of every Omnibus now?

Are they just including that series in back of every Omnibus now?
    lol good question. Do you know what issues of UXM it goes along with? Maybe its in the same time frame as the issues in UXM3

lol good question. Do you know what issues of UXM it goes along with? Maybe its in the same time frame as the issues in UXM3
    If my memory is correct it should be stand alone and should go into the back of the book.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omnibus View Post
    If my memory is correct it should be stand alone and should go into the back of the book.
    It is a sort of prequel to the wedding of Wolverine somewhere in the 160s or 170s. Not sure if it's in the omni.
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    It is a sort of prequel to the wedding of Wolverine somewhere in the 160s or 170s. Not sure if it's in the omni.
    Wasn't there a collection with the mini & the wedding issues from Uncanny?

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Yeah. They're in the same trade.
    Cyclops was right

There's some inaccuracies on here. The Wolverine mini occurs chronologically before UXM issue #172. The best collection for these stories is the UXM Marvel Masterwork v.9, which was highly praised on this forum and others. It collects #168-175 as well as the GLMK graphic novel and the Wolverine mini is integrated chronologically.

The Magik PHC mentioned earlier is an classic Claremont story from 1983, crucial to Illyana's backstory. It will be included in the UXM omni v.3. Hope this helps clear things up.

Anyone in the UK received the Hawkeye omni yet?

Fantastic Member Mix_Masta_Micah's Avatar

It kind of ticks me off that Remender's Captain America series hasn't received the omnibus or oversized treatment..

Quote Originally Posted by banky View Post
    There's some inaccuracies on here. The Wolverine mini occurs chronologically before UXM issue #172. The best collection for these stories is the UXM Marvel Masterwork v.9, which was highly praised on this forum and others. It collects #168-175 as well as the GLMK graphic novel and the Wolverine mini is integrated chronologically.

The Magik PHC mentioned earlier is an classic Claremont story from 1983, crucial to Illyana's backstory. It will be included in the UXM omni v.3. Hope this helps clear things up.

Can you or someone show give me a link that shows that the magik phc is gonna be in the omni?

Edit: never mind, found it here if anyone else is interested http://comicbook.com/2015/07/13/excl...-jerome-ope-a/

Thanks, saved me from double dipping!
    Last edited by mtop2036; 10-30-2015 at 03:54 PM.