Page 343 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 2432933333393403413423433443453463473533934438431343 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 20773

Quote Originally Posted by World1 View Post
    Lol When mine comes in I will fit that criteria. You want like a review? Cause I'm not quite sure when I'll get around to reading the omnibus because I have a lot of other omnibus to read ahead of it :/
    just ordered mine and I'm gonna be the same category but I think I will read it soon cause I'm curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    just ordered mine and I'm gonna be the same category but I think I will read it soon cause I'm curious.
    You should read it when you get it in, it is a good read with some great art. It is a bit repetitive with most of stories having the same premise Fu Manchu is up to something Shang Chi tries to stop it, or assassins try to kill Shang Chi. However despite that Doug Moench does a great job with the characters, some good fight scenes and some solid art. Very much enjoyed the Spider-Man team up issue, can't wait for volume 2 as near the end of the first volume they move away from Fu Manchu and start dealing with Shang Chi having missions to stop other evil groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    You should read it when you get it in, it is a good read with some great art. It is a bit repetitive with most of stories having the same premise Fu Manchu is up to something Shang Chi tries to stop it, or assassins try to kill Shang Chi. However despite that Doug Moench does a great job with the characters, some good fight scenes and some solid art. Very much enjoyed the Spider-Man team up issue, can't wait for volume 2 as near the end of the first volume they move away from Fu Manchu and start dealing with Shang Chi having missions to stop other evil groups.
    probably will arrive around the same time as the Kirby-Lee F4 v2 omni so I'll be really thorn what to read first

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    probably will arrive around the same time as the Kirby-Lee F4 v2 omni so I'll be really thorn what to read first
    Got to vote F4 V2 first, one of the greatest comic runs ever.

I'm probably the only person who wants Wolverine by Daniel way in Omni form (Or just an Origins Omni) but were getting a CC instead. I admit, I liked it, and I'm not ashamed. I have all the PHCs so I won't bother, but I would like to upgrade size.

Also Wolverine by hama needs an Omni.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Canucked View Post
    I'm probably the only person who wants Wolverine by Daniel way in Omni form (Or just an Origins Omni) but were getting a CC instead. I admit, I liked it, and I'm not ashamed. I have all the PHCs so I won't bother, but I would like to upgrade size.

Also Wolverine by hama needs an Omni.
    I would like to have Wolverine's whole run in omnibus.

Especially Oil man that art is beautiful.

Sure am excited about the upcoming Hulk Epic: Future Imperfect! I'll wager the content will be 407-416 + Future Imperfect 1-2 + Hulk Annual 19. That gets you close to the page count (I estimated 524 pages and the amazon listing has 504). However, I guessed on page counts on some issues. I know some issues from this era had Pantheon back-up stories and were anywhere in the 32, 54, 36 page length range so it's a bit of a guess.

Ideally, I'd push the volume all the way to #419 and throw in the Ashcan tie-in to the wedding issue but then the page counts get way high. I'll take whatever they release from the Hulk PAD era! Keep 'em coming, Marvel!

Never was much of a fan of Alpha Flight, like many others it seemed to me from what I read of it, that Byrne was kind of phoning it in at times. I am looking forward to the big Wolverine books (Erik Larsen era Epic + the Hama/Silvestri continuation TPB).

Spectacular Member

Hi folks, I just finished GOTG Omni and really want to get into Cosmic marvel. What else is collected in omnibus form? (I have annihilation and annihilation conquest too).

Thanks

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by grahamgg View Post
    I'll take whatever they release from the Hulk PAD era! Keep 'em coming, Marvel!
    Yeah, I am excited too about the upcoming Hulk Epic: Future Imperfect!
    I own the Marvel Visionaries of PAD and the Epic Ghost of the Past. I want to know how the main story is going to continue (don't own any floppies).
    Future Imperfect is classic and nice to have for those who don't already own it.

I also voted for a Hulk PAD Omnibus, although I am not sure if I will get it. I collect Omnis and they look nice in the shelf, but the really thick Omnis like FF4 Byrne or Spider-Man by Roger Stern are so hard to handle. That's why I always consider whether I should read few issues or leave it in the shelf.
    OHCs, trades and smaller Omnis I usually read them much, much faster.
    Last edited by Jaepuck; 06-15-2016 at 01:11 PM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by highlandhellboy View Post
    Hi folks, I just finished GOTG Omni and really want to get into Cosmic marvel. What else is collected in omnibus form? (I have annihilation and annihilation conquest too).

Thanks
    There's the two you mentioned, Annihilation and Annihilation Conquest. Those come before the GotG omni chronologically. In October there's going to be a War of Kings omni and in February a War of Kings Aftermath: Realm of Kings omni.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by enguarde22 View Post
    There's the two you mentioned, Annihilation and Annihilation Conquest. Those come before the GotG omni chronologically. In October there's going to be a War of Kings omni and in February a War of Kings Aftermath: Realm of Kings omni.
    I'll pick those up. What about older stuff?

Mighty Member

There's the GotG classic omnibus and i guess infinity gauntlet as well. Early FF dealt with a lot of cosmic threads as well as some early claremont xmen
    Last edited by awayne83; 06-15-2016 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by highlandhellboy View Post

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by enguarde22 View Post
    There's also Infinity Gauntlet

So the new Avengers marvel masterworks hardcover is out this week. The weird thing is, it's almost a direct overlap to Avengers Final Threat epic collection TP. I really like the masterworks, and have all of the prior volumes thru this new one. However, why should I upgrade to the MMW hardcover considering I already have the Final Threat Epic Collection TP (which has a few more issues collected)?

In my opinion, Marvel has really botched the Avengers Epic Collections. Every single volume released thus far has its content widely available in various other formats (Omni, MMW SC or HC, Premiere HC, etc).

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

Quote Originally Posted by Canucked View Post
    I ***LOVED*** the Way run. I don't get the generally negative feelings about it. I used to RUN home on the days I knew a new edition would arrive. I don't know - maybe I've always been looking for something different from Wolverine than most fans. For me, Origins is possibly my favorite Wolverine run.

Quote Originally Posted by grahamgg View Post
    Sure am excited about the upcoming Hulk Epic: Future Imperfect! I'll wager the content will be 407-416 + Future Imperfect 1-2 + Hulk Annual 19. That gets you close to the page count (I estimated 524 pages and the amazon listing has 504). However, I guessed on page counts on some issues. I know some issues from this era had Pantheon back-up stories and were anywhere in the 32, 54, 36 page length range so it's a bit of a guess.

Ideally, I'd push the volume all the way to #419 and throw in the Ashcan tie-in to the wedding issue but then the page counts get way high. I'll take whatever they release from the Hulk PAD era! Keep 'em coming, Marvel!
    I hadn't looked too closely at the page count, but I'm hoping it takes us through all of the wedding content.
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!