Page 36 of 1383 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046861365361036 ... LastLast

Does anyone know when new releases are usually eligible for order on IST?

I know they technically go on sale Wednesday, but don't they usually go up Tuesday afternoons?

Looking to pickup the second Busiek Avengers Omnibus.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shinglepants View Post
    If they were doing OHC, I'd be in for a few, 1872, Marvel Zombies, Siege, Infinity Gauntlet, Weirdworld, House of M, Korvac Saga...
    As it is, I'll take a pass for now. Strange that Young's AvX is the only one getting the oversized treatment.
    agreed. If they did Civil War or House of M style OHC collections for all of the tie-ins, I would pick them all up in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    agreed. If they did Civil War or House of M style OHC collections for all of the tie-ins, I would pick them all up in a heartbeat.
    Same here. There were some really fun stories in Secret Wars and some cool takes on characters.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post

I know they technically go on sale Wednesday, but don't they usually go up Tuesday afternoons?

Yeah sometime late afternoon today.

Tuesday releases on IST seem to hover near noon pacific time. Sometimes they lag by a few minutes...

Thank you both!

Spectacular Member

Thinking of getting the GOTG omnibus, be nice to have Avengers Annual 7 and MTIO Annual 2 finally in an omnibus. Also like the Captain Marvel issues and the Avengers 219-220.

Will be picking up Busiek Avengers vol.2 for sure. Really debating whether or not to get Guardians Classic.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post

They seem to go up around 2pm Central Standard Time (USA).
    A number of times I've been on the site at 1:50-ish and it's still last weeks fare in New Releases. I return 15min later and all the new material for the week is up or going up.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    It's not his best but by Wolverine standards I think it's quite a good story. I liked that it took the boring, indestructible Wolverine and made him interesting by turning him into a villain. It had a sense of danger, and the Hand seemed like a legit threat because they could turn anybody to their side.
    But Old man Logan is superior obviously.
    I hated OML even more! Another OHC I've sold off.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    The only thing I could swallow of Millar's was Civil War and Vol. 1 of his Ultimates. Saying that, I'm quite looking forward to reading Old Man Logan.
    Vol2 was decent too. I loved his Superman Red Son and a few of his early Millarworld books.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    They seem to go up around 2pm Central Standard Time (USA).
    A number of times I've been on the site at 1:50-ish and it's still last weeks fare in New Releases. I return 15min later and all the new material for the week is up or going up.
    Thanks! It is up for order now

Hey guys, is there a good resource for browsing which OHCs and books are in the pipeline and coming out next.

For example, I'm wondering when the next Hickman Avengers OHC is due out, and don't even know where to go about looking for it.

Another example, is there a spot I could look up which Epics are coming out for the next few months, etc.

Most of the ANAD volume 1 trades are on amazon now, spread over April-June release dates. I'm pretty sure a bunch of them are new in the last few days. Almost all of them are paperback including ASM and all the new Avengers and X-Men books. (Iron Man, GotG, Mighty Thor and Doctor Strange are HC.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Hey guys, is there a good resource for browsing which OHCs and books are in the pipeline and coming out next.

For example, I'm wondering when the next Hickman Avengers OHC is due out, and don't even know where to go about looking for it.

Another example, is there a spot I could look up which Epics are coming out for the next few months, etc.
    Yup, check amazon. They seem to know before anyone else. Avengers is Feb 16.
    Last edited by mooch; 11-03-2015 at 03:21 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post

Just go to Amazon, search comics and graphic novels by publishers and sort it by publication date.