Page 375 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 2753253653713723733743753763773783793854254758751375 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 20773

Daredevil Omnibus Vol. 1
    COLLECTING: DAREDEVIL (1964) 1-41, ANNUAL (1967) 1; FANTASTIC FOUR (1961) 73; MATERIAL FROM NOT BRAND ECHH (1967) 4
    Thank you Marvel....

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    The MMW board announced the contents of Uncanny X-Men MMW Vol. 10: Uncanny X-Men #176-188, Magik #1-4 & Marvel Fanfare #40

Yes, that means it's going to run right up to The Gift Epic collection, leaving us with JUST ONE Claremont color reprint gap

The only lingering question is the lack of Wolverine & Kitty Pryde in both this AND the Epic volume, as it wraps up pretty much as this volume ends and that one begins. I suppose it could be in the NEXT MMW but the PRIOR Epic?
    Don't wanna sound ungrateful, but we just got the Magik series in UXM vol 3 Omni. I think the more logical thing to do would be to include Kitty Pryde & Wolverine, for the reason you pointed out.

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

Quote Originally Posted by manymade1 View Post
    Don't wanna sound ungrateful, but we just got the Magik series in UXM vol 3 Omni. I think the more logical thing to do would be to include Kitty Pryde & Wolverine, for the reason you pointed out.
    And we're about to get Magik AGAIN in New Mutants Epic! I'll now own it four times including the UXM Omni and the original PHC! The issues were likely already restored to MMW standards for the omni, so it's not even like we have that to look forward to.

I hope she'll at least be starring in some good comics next year to commemorate all this reprint action
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

Quote Originally Posted by World1 View Post
    Daredevil Omnibus Vol. 1

Thank you Marvel....
    Yes! I've never read any of this, but have been waiting on this for a while. The only thing that would make me happier is an ASM v3 announcement. Maybe an Ultimate Spider-Man v2 announcement, but I've pretty much given up all hope on that.

Fantastic Member The Flicker Fade's Avatar

I just read the trade of the new Vision series that came out last week. I'm sure it's been said already in this thread, but if you (yes YOU!) haven't read this, you need to rectify that immediately!

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    And we're about to get Magik AGAIN in New Mutants Epic! I'll now own it four times including the UXM Omni and the original PHC! The issues were likely already restored to MMW standards for the omni, so it's not even like we have that to look forward to.

I hope she'll at least be starring in some good comics next year to commemorate all this reprint action
    I think you can safely ditch that PHC now.

What do you think are the odds we get the last Claremont gap filled before it ends up in . . . MMW #13?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian2Staples View Post
    Yes! I've never read any of this, but have been waiting on this for a while. The only thing that would make me happier is an ASM v3 announcement. Maybe an Ultimate Spider-Man v2 announcement, but I've pretty much given up all hope on that.
    I'm 100% certain ASM v3 is slotted for next May. But I hear ya. I'm really glad the news of this DD v1 leaked before the epic came out to prevent the double dip!

Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    Same here. Will have triple dipped on Thanos Imperative with RoK and double on annihilators. If I had the OHC this would be an easy pass as it only adds Earthfall, but I will wind up getting it because I still doubt the OHC will drop terribly far below the cost of this release week discount.
    I never thought this RoK omni would be coming out so quickly after WoK. I bought all the books in it because I didn't want to wait a year or more to read the story after WoK (and, well, because I found two of the OHCs at a used book shop really cheap). Don't get me wrong, it's awesome that it is. I just wish Marvel would be more consistent so we could plan better. If you're going to do things this way, Marvel--and you should!--do all of them this way, please!

Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    No even worse 1-12 then War of Kings omni then realm. At this point the only purpose of the GotG omni was 1-12 and the Annihilators back up stories in ohc.

So when do you read # 13-19 of GoG?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian2Staples View Post
    With UXM and FF getting Volume 3s plus the new spidey movie coming next spring I gotta think a vol 3 is on the horizon. I would love that.

I saw this on Mark Waid's twitter about his DD run being collected into an omnibus.

The first Omnibus volume will have 1-27, 10.1; AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 677; AVENGING SPIDER-MAN 6; PUNISHER 10.

I don't know if this was news or not.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Default Estimated Marvel comic book sales figures for June 2016

The complete estimated comic book sales figures for June 2016 are in (please note this list only details those comics sold to North American Comics Shops as reported by Diamond). I’ve listed below the Marvel OHC/Omnibus/MMW’s as well as the larger TPB collections such as the Epic, Ultimate and Complete lines that made the list (position, title, est. sales). For the sake of clarity, I've highlighted those books that premiered this month.

45. Shang-Chi Master of Kung Fu Omnibus Vol. 1 - 2,232
    66. Star Wars Legends Epic Collection Vol. 1 Rebellion - 1,665

78. Daredevil End of Days OHC - 1,584
    94. Avengers Standoff OHC - 1,417
    95. Incredible Hulk Epic Collection Man Or Monster - 1,417
    98. Marvel Masterworks Avengers HC Vol. 16 - 1,395

108. Incredible Hulk By Jason Aaron OHC Vol. 1 - 1,306
    110. Art of Marvel Studios HC Slipcase - 1,301
    112. NYX: The Complete Collection - 1,298
    117. X-Men Mutant Genesis 2.0 OHC - 1,272
    124. Spider-Man and Wolverine By Wells and Madureira OHC - 1,188
    130. Avengers Mythos OHC - 1,148
    148. Incredible Hulk By Jason Aaron OHC Vol. 2 - 1,071
    162. Avengers Assemble By Bendis OHC - 1,003
    166. Infinity Watch TPB Vol. 2 - 983
    172. Secret Invasion OHC - 968
    175. Thor Godstorm OHC - 958
    177. Avengers By Bendis Heroic Age OHC - 942
    186. Avengers X-Sanction OHC - 902
    189. Deadpool By Daniel Way Complete Collection Vol. 1 - 894
    194. Avengers By Geoff Johns Complete Collection Vol. 1 - 888
    227. Marvel Zombies Christmas Carol OHC - 765
    234. Thor Heaven and Earth OHC - 754
    235. X-Men Worlds Apart OHC - 751
    242. Onslaught Unleashed OHC - 734
    246. Marvels Iron Man 3 Art of Movie HC Slipcase - 723
    247. Marvels Thor Dark World Art of Movie HC Slipcase - 723
    254. X-Force OHC Vol. 2 - 716
    261. Spider-Man Ends of Earth OHC - 704
    262. Secret Wars Last Days of Marvel Universe OHC - 703
    273. Marvel Zombies Destroy OHC - 678
    278. Star Wars Droids and Ewoks Omnibus - 674
    284. Spider-Men OHC - 662
    294. Black Panther By Priest Vol. 1 Complete Collection - 647

Some observations:
    The Shang Chi Vol. 1 Omnibus blew it out of the water. It stands at No. 8 on the All Time Best Selling Omnibusses list with regards to the premiere month of release.
    A lot of clearance stuff this month - not only OHCs but a ton of PHCs. This is the time to pick up certain OHCs for sellout prices before they go OOP.
    Secret Wars Last Days of Marvel Universe OHC did pretty badly – probably not a lot people (me included) wanted to fork out on a pricey OHC featuring stuff that at the end of the day wouldn’t matter in Marvel continuity.
    Not surprisingly, the Droids & Ewoks Omnibus didn't fare too well. Expect to see this go on clearance.

For the sake of comparison, DC's Omnis this month:
    196. Supergirl: The Silver Age Omnibus - 873
    268. Justice League of America (Silver Age) Omnibus Vol. 2 - 690

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Default Estimated All Time Top 10 Omnibus sales

Please find below the updated Top 10 Omnibus Estimated Sales with regards to their premiere month of release:

1. Amazing Spider-Man Omnibus Vol. 1 - 2,806 units (in April 2007)
    2. Captain America by Ed Brubaker Omnibus - 2,776 (September 2007)
    3. Invincible Iron Man Omnibus Vol. 1 (Silver Age) - 2,447 (April 2008)
    4. Silver Surfer Omnibus Vol. 1 - 2,443 (May 2007)
    5. Incredible Hulk Omnibus Vol. 1 - 2,312 (May 2008)
    6. Uncanny X-Men Omnibus Vol. 3 - 2,308 (February 2016)
    7. Uncanny X-Men Omnibus Vol. 2 - 2,251 (April 2014)
    8. Shang-Chi Master of Kung Fu Omnibus Vol. 1 - 2,232 (June 2016)
    9. Amazing Fantasy Omnibus Vol. 1 – 2,186 (August 2007)
    10. Daredevil by Frank Miller & Klaus Janson Omnibus – 2,157 (March 2007)

SHIELD The Complete Collection Omnibus with estimated sales of 1,983 from October 2015 gets kung fu kicked down to No. 11, thanks to Shang Chi.

Canucked, please replace this list with the previous one featured on page 1. Thanks.

All-New Member

Is there anything significant missing from the 4 Cosmic Marvel Omnibus (Annihilation, Annihilation: Conquest, War of Kings, Realm of Kings)? As far as I can tell, some missing issues include:

Thanos #1-12
    Nova #13-22
    Guardians of the Galaxy #1-12
    Secret Invasion: Inhumans #1-4

Are these available in OHC format? Are the Omnibus editions a decent way to read the cosmic series now?
    Last edited by Tigertemprr; 07-12-2016 at 03:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Some observations:
    The Shang Chi Vol. 1 Omnibus blew it out of the water. It stands at No. 8 on the All Time Best Selling Omnibusses list with regards to the premiere month of release.
    It also had the benefit of releasing on the first of the month, giving it a full 30 days of sales. If that matters to the way these numbers are done. Still, a strong sales result has been pretty apparent since Amazon even ran out at one point!

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Secret Wars Last Days of Marvel Universe OHC did pretty badly – probably not a lot people (me included) wanted to fork out on a pricey OHC featuring stuff that at the end of the day wouldn’t matter in Marvel continuity.
    I have no idea what Marvel was thinking making an OHC of this. I have no idea why a collector would use shelf space on it. And printing it before the Time Runs Out OHC was just a kick in the nuts.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tigertemprr View Post
    Is there anything significant missing from the 4 Cosmic Marvel Omnibus (Annihilation, Annihilation: Conquest, War of Kings, Realm of Kings)? As far as I can tell, some missing issues include:

Thanos #1-12
    Nova #13-22
    Guardians of the Galaxy #1-12
    Secret Invasion: Inhumans #1-4

Are these available in OHC format? Are the Omnibus editions a decent way to read the cosmic series now?
    The Guardians issues are available in the Guardians of the Galaxy Omnibus by Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by enguarde22 View Post
    The Guardians issues are available in the Guardians of the Galaxy Omnibus by Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning.
    Yeah, it just seems like a massive double-dip now after the WoK and RoK omnibus collection info.