Page 388 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 288338378384385386387388389390391392398438488888 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 20773

Quote Originally Posted by producte View Post
    Hi,

I updated the timeline with the new collected releases for Epis and Omnibus.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1015254788
    Dude!

I've been looking / asking for this spreadsheet for ages! Thank you for the work put in here.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by invisiblegardener View Post
    X-Factor : Genesis & Apocalypse
    Marvel Comics
    FRONTLIST
    On Sale Date: March 7, 2017
    Ages 9 And Up, Grades 4 to 17
    $34.99 USD, $45.00 CAD
    384 pages
    Announced 1st Print: 3.6K
    Paperback
    Comics & Graphic Novels / Superheroes
    9781302900687, 1302900684
    Summary: One triumphant return, one diabolical debut! When Jean Grey is found alive – with a little help from the Avengers and Fantastic Four -she reunites with the rest of Xavier’s original class to form X-Factor! But as Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Beast, Angel and Iceman face new enemies Tower and Frenzy, little do they know the villains are part of an Alliance of Evil led by…Apocalypse! They’ll fi ght Iron Man and Spider-Man, encounter uncanny foes like Bulk and Glow Worm, and take on old sparring partners in Freedom Force, but there’s no question who will rise to the role of X-Factor’s archnemesis.
    COLLECTING: VOLUME 1: AVENGERS (1963) 263; FANTASTIC FOUR (1961) 286; X-FACTOR (1986) 1-9, ANNUAL 1; IRON MAN ANNUAL 8; AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) 282; MATERIAL FROM CLASSIC X-MEN 8, 43

Is this basically as good as an X-Factor Epic Collection vol. 1? Has there been such a thing before?
    Was hoping this would have been changed over to a hard cover.
    Comic, toys and all around geek things from older geeks perspective: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUX...zQaKJKBaqzuNdg

Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    Ah okay. Not read the others. I managed to get the Deathlok one on sale for a couple of quid, best value trade I've bought (excluding the Speedyhen glitch comics).
    speedyhen glitch?

Amazing Member

I was hoping Mighty Avengers 1-20 would be OHC to go with 21-36 but it's paperback. Maybe they will do an Omnibus instead.

Just to make you jealous, Portuguese realease due for early September:

1st time a marvel run ir realeased in HC in portuguese and it will be folowed by the Gaiman HC!

Quote Originally Posted by mrjohnnykid View Post
    I was hoping Mighty Avengers 1-20 would be OHC to go with 21-36 but it's paperback. Maybe they will do an Omnibus instead.
    1 to 20 have already been released in OHCs: Mighty Avengers Assemble (collecting 1 to 11) and Mighty Avengers Secret Invasion (12 to 20). But I can't tell you what their availability is like.

Spectacular Member

Concerning the Cap by Brubaker Omnis:

Awayne should be right, the books are both on sale and should be cheaper in the US. Remember we do not have any shop with the huge discounts you guys get. I rarely ever find better prizes then the sales at cheap-comics.

I really wanted to have the run in Omnibus form but I think I got lucky because it was a German seller and the auction ended early this day, the competition was not tough. Still Death of Cap was really expensive.

The 5 books arrive on Monday ... really excited. I read it in mostly german trades some years ago and yeah what is not to like about most of this run?

The X-Factor trade should be an Epic Collection Vol. 1 I thought? Wasn't is solicited accompanying the Apocalypse Trade for the Movie and then was pushed back to next year? I think there has been some talk about the move and that it is now considered the beginning of an Epic Line (which is great I think).

And finally a question:

The Fallen Son issues are not part of the Omnibus volumes, right? Is has been way to long since I last read the run and I cannot really remember if they add depth to the storyline. There has been a new trade just released this year, is it worth picking up?

Fantastic Member The Flicker Fade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by poolovision View Post
    The Fallen Son issues are not part of the Omnibus volumes, right? Is has been way to long since I last read the run and I cannot really remember if they add depth to the storyline. There has been a new trade just released this year, is it worth picking up?
    They are not part of the omnibus volumes. There is an OHC, though, as well as regular hardcover and softcover versions.

Sentinel of Liberty WinterSoldier76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Flicker Fade View Post
    They are not part of the omnibus volumes. There is an OHC, though, as well as regular hardcover and softcover versions.
    The Fallen Son OHC has been OOP for quite some time, but it's absolutely worth picking up. It's not included in either of the Brubaker Omnibuses b/c IIRC it wasn't written by Brubaker.

Quote Originally Posted by ricardoramos View Post
    Just to make you jealous, Portuguese realease due for early September:

1st time a marvel run ir realeased in HC in portuguese and it will be folowed by the Gaiman HC!

OK, a little jealous if that's a Moore MM omnibus or even an OHC.
    That said, I doubt it will ever be followed by the Gaiman HC.
    Marvel just never really got its shit together with this potential franchise and it's obvious Gaiman - for all his efforts to lead the legal warfare to win back the rights - didn't even bother finishing the freakin' thing.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    This is the first time I've seen this timeline. It's awesome! Good work

Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    Dude!

I've been looking / asking for this spreadsheet for ages! Thank you for the work put in here.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    OK, a little jealous if that's a Moore MM omnibus or even an OHC.
    That said, I doubt it will ever be followed by the Gaiman HC.
    Marvel just never really got its shit together with this potential franchise and it's obvious Gaiman - for all his efforts to lead the legal warfare to win back the rights - didn't even bother finishing the freakin' thing.
    It's Moore, and the editors talked about the incomplete Gaiman (altough no date for that one), so I expect it to be true..

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by poolovision View Post
    Just bought all 5 Captain America by Brubaker Omnibus volumes. Jeez, my fiancée will not be happy if I ever tell her the prize.

Is has been mentioned before but Chris over at cheap-comics has the Trial of ... and Return of ... as part of his summer deals. Great value!
    Ah you were the guy that bought the first 3 Omnis of Brubaker's Cap at ebay.de

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jaepuck View Post
    Yeah ... small world I was actually surprised that I got them. I feared that the price for the second and third one what go up to 180 plus.

Thanks for all answers about the Fallen Son collection! Gonna get this one in trade version probably. Budget has already been overspent and there still some trades coming out during the next weeks (X-23, Hellblazer, Trial of Gambit, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaepuck View Post
    And I'm the seller LOL. Small world indeed! By the way Poolovison: I have handed the package this morning to the post office before going to work. They are on the way!
    Previously known as Psyshot