Page 390 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 290340380386387388389390391392393394400440490890 ... LastLast
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 20773

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Do you guys who missed the first printings and are waiting on runs being reprinted ever think about getting the floppies and binding them? Just wondering because it's pretty cool
    Is the process of binding, hard? I know its a thing but I'm fairly clueless on how to go about actually doing it.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    there has been chatter that bendis isnt getting more omnis due to poor sales. i think the only omni hes had that has been reprinted alias right?

brubaker before bendis seems to reinforce this odd theory .
    Perhaps I'm looking too far into it, but I think they Bru reprint may hold some clues for the upcoming Defenders or Daredevil seasons.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yaggi_Rck View Post
    If they reprint Bru's DD vol.1, they're most likely to reprint Bendis' run as well, otherwise readers'll be lost by the status quo at the beginning.

I hope we see a reprint of Iron Fist solicited as well.
    Yes, it would make sense to have the Bendis DD Omnis reprinted, and now that the DD ball is rolling, I really don't see why they wouldn't. The demand is there, and what's stopping them with putting out, say, a 2-3K print run.

It would be great to get an Iron Fist Brubaker/Fraction Omni reprint. That and DD Bendis Vol.1 are my only 2 Omni white whales remaining. I do think they'll probably wait to see how the TV series fares first, though.
    Last edited by Raffi Ol D'Arcy; 07-23-2016 at 02:56 AM.

Spectacular Member

The picture looks like it was taken from the next Hachette Catalogue. Cannot wait for it to arrive. Super happy about the announcement of a Brubaker DD 1 reprint.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by poolovision View Post
    The picture looks like it was taken from the next Hachette Catalogue. Cannot wait for it to arrive. Super happy about the announcement of a Brubaker DD 1 reprint.
    It was taken from Marevl retailer previews mag. The last Hachette, which covers up to April 2017 (but oddly, didnt include this) dropped earlier this week
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

hi guys,

u can find the new catalog from jan to april here:

http://images.abovethetreeline.com/e...011_lowres.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by pablo01 View Post
    hi guys,

Wow, sometimes Marvel does listen. A Road to War of Kings Omnibus

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    It was taken from Marevl retailer previews mag. The last Hachette, which covers up to April 2017 (but oddly, didnt include this) dropped earlier this week
    It is in there, see page 152!

And thanks pablo! Very appreciated.

Sentinel of Liberty WinterSoldier76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Now all we need are reprints of DD by Bendis. All I'm missing is Vol.1. This could happen once they air season 3 of DD.
    The only DD Omnibus I'm currently missing is Bendis Vol I. Assuming Marvel's Collected Edition Dept. will be going with the thinner paper and general lower quality build, I'm probably going to wait for the first printing to drop in price and snatch up one of those. *edit: Once a Bendis Vol I is eventually solicited.
    Last edited by WinterSoldier76; 07-23-2016 at 02:24 AM.

Sentinel of Liberty WinterSoldier76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Do you guys who missed the first printings and are waiting on runs being reprinted ever think about getting the floppies and binding them? Just wondering because it's pretty cool
    Personally I prefer Omnibuses and OHC because of the remastered oversized artwork.

Just in case people here missed it: IDW is going to publish a "Jack Kirby Fantastic Four Artist's Edition":

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...rtists-edition

Here's the preliminary cover:

It collects #82-83 as well as annual #6 - so far, because editor Scott Dunbier has posted in the MMW AE thread that it will definitely include two more issues that have yet to be revealed.

He also said that this would be the first FF by Kirby AE ("Notice how I said 'the first'"?), so there will be more at some point. Looks like IDW has made a deal with the Kirby Estate.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pablo01 View Post
    hi guys,

Thx.

Not a lot of new stuff with regards to what we've already discussed.

Saying that, from this catalogue, I hope to pick up:

Daredevil (Silver Age) Omni Vol. 1
    MMW Daredevil HC Vol. 11
    Complete Wolverine Origin OHC
    The "...Kings'..." Omnis
    GotG Valentino Omni

Shame the Kaare Andrews Iron Fist isn't in OHC, maybe they'll couple it with the upcoming run into an Omnibus.

Quote Originally Posted by manymade1 View Post
    Is the process of binding, hard? I know its a thing but I'm fairly clueless on how to go about actually doing it.
    There's a thread dedicated to it and one member here - dickgrayson - does a great job. Bottom line: Not hard to do.

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    There's a thread dedicated to it and one member here - dickgrayson - does a great job. Bottom line: Not hard to do.
    Yeah reach out to him for any questions, or to have him do it. He does an excellent job I have had him do around 30 or so books all of them extremely well done.

Spectacular Member Master Destructo's Avatar

A bunch of Brubaker Vol 1 Omnibus suddenly showed up on eBay, at lower-than-normal Buy It Now prices. Almost took the bait; glad I checked here first!