Page 393 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 293343383389390391392393394395396397403443493893 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 20773
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

ALPHA FLIGHT BY JOHN BYRNE OMNIBUS Cover by JOHN BYRNE:

Collecting X-MEN (1963) #109, #120-121 and #139-140; MACHINE MAN (1978) #18; MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE (1974) #83-84; INCREDIBLE HULK (1968) #272, #313 and ANNUAL #8; ALPHA FLIGHT (1983) #1-29; X-MEN AND ALPHA FLIGHT (1985) #1-2; X-MEN/ALPHA FLIGHT (1998) #1-2; and material from MARVEL TEAM-UP ANNUAL #7

MARVEL MASTERWORKS: THE UNCANNY X-MEN VOL. 10 HC Cover by JOHN ROMITA JR.:

Collecting UNCANNY X-MEN (1981) #176-188, MAGIK (1983) #1-4 and material from MARVEL FANFARE (1982) #40

SPIDER-GWEN VOL. 1 OHC Cover by ROBBI RODRIGUEZ:

Collecting EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE #2, SPIDER-GWEN (2015A) #1-5 and SPIDER-GWEN (2015B) #1-6

STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS ADAPTATION OHC Cover by PHIL NOTO:

Collecting STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS ADAPTATION #1-6

STAR WARS: EPISODE III — REVENGE OF THE SITH OHC Cover by MIKE MAYHEW:

Collecting STAR WARS: EPISODE III — REVENGE OF THE SITH #1-4

STAR WARS: DARTH VADER VOL. 2 OHC Cover by KAARE ANDREWS:

Collecting STAR WARS: VADER DOWN #1, STAR WARS (2015) #13-14, and DARTH VADER #13-25 and ANNUAL #1

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Parker View Post
    DD Omni is $125, Alpha Flight has more pages and is $100?
    I'm sure the Alpha Flight Omni will eventually go up to $125 at some point ;(

Spectacular Member

Default Captain America Brubaker Delivery

The 5 Omnibus by Brubaker volumes arrived today. First of all a huge thank you David for the first three OOP Volumes: They are in almost perfect condition and the packaging was stellar! Highly Appreciated! The other two came from cheap comics at a huge discount which was mentioned before.

Wow they really do look beautiful together. Really happy to that they are now part of the Collection.

Captain America Omnibus.jpgPackaging.jpg

You're welcome. Have a nice (and heavy) read!
    Previously known as Psyshot

I don't like that the Darth Vader OHC Volume 2 and the Star Wars OHC Volume 2 both contain the Vader Down crossover. I was thinking of buying the Star Wars OHCs, but I don't want to duplicate the crossover issues.

Other omnis and OHCs used to just not contain crossover issues. The Darth Vader OHC should start with 16, the Star Wars OHC should start with 15, and a separate OHC should contain Vader Down.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Taral-DLOS View Post
    I don't like that the Darth Vader OHC Volume 2 and the Star Wars OHC Volume 2 both contain the Vader Down crossover. I was thinking of buying the Star Wars OHCs, but I don't want to duplicate the crossover issues.

Other omnis and OHCs used to just not contain crossover issues. The Darth Vader OHC should start with 16, the Star Wars OHC should start with 15, and a separate OHC should contain Vader Down.
    So you're complaining that we got extra issues that complete a story for no extra cost? Ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisko View Post
    So you're complaining that we got extra issues that complete a story for no extra cost? Ok.
    Comic book people. They'd complain if each book came with a free bar of gold.

Same thing happened several days ago with one of the newly solicited Comic Omnis...OH MY GOD! THEY DOUBLE DIPPED ON GOTG ISSUES! THE WORLD IS ENDING! MARVEL IS STEALING MY MONEY! Gimme a break. If you like the books, buy 'em. If you don't, don't. No one is holding a weapon to your head telling you to buy comic books. It's silly the way these folks sound off on message boards.

Fantastic Member The Flicker Fade's Avatar

I bought the GOTG omnibus for $48 from IST on release week and sold it for more than that when the Road to WoK omnibus was announced. Only a few dollars more (it wasn't my intention to make a profit, I'd thought it was a $125 omnibus), but still. It seems to me that anyone who doesn't want it anymore can easily get their money back on it. There's a market for the book with collectors who just want the DnA series.

Quote Originally Posted by Taral-DLOS View Post

You got to understand that everything isn't targeted at a hardcore audience. Star Wars has a much broader reach than your standard comic. Not everyone is going to buy every OHC, so they are providing important content to the Vader and Star Wars OHC buyers. I don't see much to complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by grahamgg View Post
    Comic book people. They'd complain if each book came with a free bar of gold.

Same thing happened several days ago with one of the newly solicited Comic Omnis...OH MY GOD! THEY DOUBLE DIPPED ON GOTG ISSUES! THE WORLD IS ENDING! MARVEL IS STEALING MY MONEY! Gimme a break. If you like the books, buy 'em. If you don't, don't. No one is holding a weapon to your head telling you to buy comic books. It's silly the way these folks sound off on message boards.
    Don´t misunderstand... the problem is not that they do that, the problem is HOW they did it...
    If Marvel had released or at least solicited all those Omnibus together, it wouldnt have been a problem, everybody could have decided as u said... the problem is a lot of people, who have already bought the GotG, will also buy the War/realm of Kings and now they dont need the GotG because the WHOLE omni is double dipped