Page 430 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 330380420426427428429430431432433434440480530930 ... LastLast
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 20773
    Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

My Dr. Strange Omni showed up. It's thinner than I thought. However, it lays flat!
    Art looks great! Bring on Shang Chi vol.2 tomorrow!!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Last edited by harrycuong; 09-27-2016 at 10:42 PM.

Spectacular Member

Got my Bill S. New Mutants Artist Select. Wow, such a beautiful book! The quality of this book is much higher than what Marvel would have produced. And I'm also happy that my LCS charged me only 105$CAD, taxes included, for it (which equals $80 USD)! Worth every penny!

IST is taking forever to drop the Shang-Chi MoKF vol. 2 DM cover. >.< Anyone see that too? or has it already sold out? Maybe they're updating the price or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Player One View Post
    IST is taking forever to drop the Shang-Chi MoKF vol. 2 DM cover. >.< Anyone see that too? or has it already sold out? Maybe they're updating the price or something.
    They sent an email out about how they did not receive most of the DM covers and will be posting it once they arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    They sent an email out about how they did not receive most of the DM covers and will be posting it once they arrive.
    Thanks for the update, I was inciting panic for no reason. Did you e-mail them or did they automatically send those out?

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I got the IST email as well. I did email Emily, the customer service rep, to see if they would send out a follow-up email notifying us when the stock had arrived. I didn't expect an immediate reply but suspect the answer will be no.
    I went to TOW and they were not showing it as available. So, the only orders they likely filled were pre-orders(which, why is IST still not taking preorders when their sister sites DCBS and TOW do?).

So, I paid the pirates their toll and went over to CGN and ordered the Shang-Chi MoKF Omni vol.2 for the markup cause I didn't want to risk missing out.
    With the two week delay and now this printing error I was more than moderately concerned about getting the cover I preferred.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Player One View Post
    Thanks for the update, I was inciting panic for no reason. Did you e-mail them or did they automatically send those out?
    They did email it because I had ordered the first one through them, seems like if you ordered it through them you should get a message at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by harrycuong View Post
    X-Men : WoF cover
    What's "WoF" stand for?

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by slop101 View Post
    What's "WoF" stand for?
    I think he meant WoG, War of Kings.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    I think he meant WoG, War of Kings.
    I'm still holding our for the War of Frogs story starring Throg.

Any new 'complete collection' trades been announced lately?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I got the IST email as well. I did email Emily, the customer service rep, to see if they would send out a follow-up email notifying us when the stock had arrived. I didn't expect an immediate reply but suspect the answer will be no.
    I went to TOW and they were not showing it as available. So, the only orders they likely filled were pre-orders(which, why is IST still not taking preorders when their sister sites DCBS and TOW do?).

So, I paid the pirates their toll and went over to CGN and ordered the Shang-Chi MoKF Omni vol.2 for the markup cause I didn't want to risk missing out.
    With the two week delay and now this printing error I was more than moderately concerned about getting the cover I preferred.
    This has been a frustrating disaster for such a hot book. I almost wish I had missed out on the first DM cover now. By the way CGN has now raised the price to cover, probably should have just bit the bullet like you did.
    Edit:Well just caved as well and paid cover for a book a day after release, but who knows what is going to happen with IST.
    Last edited by Brewman; 09-28-2016 at 06:06 AM.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Spectacular Member Master Destructo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    This has been a frustrating disaster for such a hot book. I almost wish I had missed out on the first DM cover now. By the way CGN has now raised the price to cover, probably should have just bit the bullet like you did.
    Just wanted to add more info on this issue. I did preorder the DM cover from DCBS, but it's not showing in my "next shipment" list. So it seems that not all preorders (if any) are being filled just yet. I assume I'll get it eventually when it's available. I didn't get the IST email folks are referring to. Was there a printing issue or something?

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

To confirm I'm not crazy: Did anyone else see the reprint of Amazing Spider-man Vol 2 on IST's homepage yesterday? I swear it was there under new releases, but it isn't anymore.
    Anyone have any guesses?
    Cyclops was right