Page 435 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 335385425431432433434435436437438439445485535935 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,525 of 20773

Gotta say, I've been reading the Bill S New Mutants Artist Select HC the past few days and am really digging it as a nice companion piece to early 80s Claremont UXM. I'd never read much New Mutants material back in the day, especially the early stuff, but it's almost a consistent voice to what was going on over in UXM at the time. Even some of the X-Men show up time-to-time and help with the NM kids' training.

I know it's a pipe-dream but it would really be cool if one day Marvel released some CC X-Men Omnibus books with the correct reading order between the two series, in one comprehensive giant HC book. At times it's almost like one giant story split across two books. Not that you really NEED to read one vs. the other but subplots go back and forth between the titles. The X-titles were really in a golden age when CC was at his peak!

Fantastic Member The Flicker Fade's Avatar

Anyone know when the next catalogue is due? Must be soon, right? Really want to see that next batch of solicits and what Spiderman goodies we'll get for the film.

Whats the deal with the Spidey Vol. 2 reprint? Some people have it, some people say the release was pushed back, some people say limited quantities of it were available. What gives? I need that.

Quote Originally Posted by World1 View Post
    Whats the deal with the Spidey Vol. 2 reprint? Some people have it, some people say the release was pushed back, some people say limited quantities of it were available. What gives? I need that.
    It's been pushed back on amazon.ca and .com to Nov 1st, but that doesn't means some copies aren't out in the wild (It happens). I would expect it to be in LCS retail in two to three weeks.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by World1 View Post
    I got mine from ist last week b4 they ran out i guess. I didnt realize it was gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Canucked View Post
    It's been pushed back on amazon.ca and .com to Nov 1st, but that doesn't means some copies aren't out in the wild (It happens). I would expect it to be in LCS retail in two to three weeks.
    My LCS had one last week. I can check Wednesday to see if it's still there.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Flicker Fade View Post
    Anyone know when the next catalogue is due? Must be soon, right? Really want to see that next batch of solicits and what Spiderman goodies we'll get for the film.
    I'm with you there. I'm hoping for an ASM Vol. 3 Omnibus, Michelinie Spider-Man Omnibus, USM Vol. 2 Omnibus and Spider-Man Clone Saga Vol. 2 Omnibus. Preferrably ASM Vol. 3 plus one of the latter three, at the least.

Quote Originally Posted by The Flicker Fade View Post
    I should think at least another month. Last year's final catalogue was in December. The most recent one was in July. I figure November is probably a fair bet.

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    I got mine from ist last week b4 they ran out i guess. I didnt realize it was gone.
    Same deal with me. I planned on buying one as a replacement copy (I'd sold my JR cover 1st print a couple years ago when prices spiked) but didn't see it on IST so I thought it hadn't been released yet. However, I looked over on CGN and they have it in stock for $70. Anyone have any info if this was a limited print run which has already sold out, or will stock be replenished in the coming weeks?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by grahamgg View Post
    I know it's a pipe-dream but it would really be cool if one day Marvel released some CC X-Men Omnibus books with the correct reading order between the two series, in one comprehensive giant HC book. At times it's almost like one giant story split across two books. Not that you really NEED to read one vs. the other but subplots go back and forth between the titles. The X-titles were really in a golden age when CC was at his peak!
    Yep. It'll never happen for about a hundred different reasons, but I'd love that too. For 3-4 years or so those books were so heavily intertwined. You'd get Magus showing up in UXM to battle Rogue, Nightcrawler, and Colossus before heading over to New Mutants; then in turn, you have Rachel Summers first appearing in NM before making her way to UXM. Warlock crashed through Asteroid M in NM, destroying it so Magneto could show up in UXM and start his reformation. X-Men would show up in training sessions in NM, they'd be in each other's annuals, Phoenix and Magma would team up to try to kill Selene, the Kulan Gath story featured both teams (and everyone else)... the list really goes on and on.

If they were going to do that, the logical place to start would've been back in UXM omni vol 3, having NM issues 1-3 occur before UXM 167, and go from there.
    Last edited by The Lucky One; 10-04-2016 at 06:41 AM.

Fantastic Member The Flicker Fade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    I'm with you there. I'm hoping for an ASM Vol. 3 Omnibus, Michelinie Spider-Man Omnibus, USM Vol. 2 Omnibus and Spider-Man Clone Saga Vol. 2 Omnibus. Preferrably ASM Vol. 3 plus one of the latter three, at the least.
    Considering how they just reprinted ASM vol 1 and vol 2, I think a vol 3 is as close to a given as such things can be. I mean, unless Marvel really really hates money. I'm most interested in if it will contain three masterworks like all the previous silver age omnibuses, or four like the newly announced Daredevil. Crossing my fingers for four.

Quote Originally Posted by Taral-DLOS View Post
    I should think at least another month. Last year's final catalogue was in December. The most recent one was in July. I figure November is probably a fair bet.
    Damn, that seems so long away!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lucky One View Post
    Yep. It'll never happen for about a hundred different reasons, but I'd love that too. For 3-4 years or so those books were so heavily intertwined. You'd get Magus showing up in UXM to battle Rogue, Nightcrawler, and Colossus before heading over to New Mutants; then in turn, you have Rachel Summers first appearing in NM before making her way to UXM. Warlock crashed through Asteroid M in NM, destroying it so Magneto could show up in UXM and start his reformation. X-Men would show up in training sessions in NM, they'd be in each other's annuals, Phoenix and Magma would team up to try to kill Selene, the Kulan Gath story featured both teams (and everyone else)... the list really goes on and on.

If they were going to do that, the logical place to start would've been back in UXM omni vol 3, having NM issues 1-3 occur before UXM 167, and go from there.
    In one of the NM issues I read yesterday, Mags was traversing the Caribbean back to his island HQ, Sunspot & Colossus were both possessed by Cloak's darkness power (or whatever it was), and Rogue shows up for one single panel in the mansion to tell Cannonball she liked his Lila Cheney t-shirt. Good stuff all around.

Apparently people are getting emails from Amazon about delays for Dr. Strange, but Amazon already shipped mine. So maybe omnis are doing well this season. That's two that ran out early so far.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Canucked View Post
    Apparently people are getting emails from Amazon about delays for Dr. Strange, but Amazon already shipped mine. So maybe omnis are doing well this season. That's two that ran out early so far.
    I pre-ordered in like April, so I'm pretty pissed they sent me this email saying they probably won't be shipping it until November -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    I pre-ordered in like April, so I'm pretty pissed they sent me this email saying they probably won't be shipping it until November -_-
    I think it may resolve itself over the day and will ship to you. Could be a computer thing because both .ca and .com list it as in stock.