Page 464 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 364414454460461462463464465466467468474514564964 ... LastLast
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 20773

I recently bought Hickmans new avengers ohc vol1 and vol2. Apeard marvel didnt include New Avengers annual(with amazing art by Marco Rudy) in this volumes, so-any ideas where it cold be found in marvel ohc line?

Quote Originally Posted by Yaggi_Rck View Post
    Having recently read IIF, it was good but I'm not sure it was quite the masterpiece it's regarded as.
    I wanted to read it for ages end when I finally got around it it was quite meh for me. Like, that's it? Couldn't really relate to the myth and the character even though I've read him in some other titles before and as far as I can remember the villain and it's plot was confusing and or nonsensical.

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

Quote Originally Posted by bearded_adam View Post
    I recently bought Hickmans new avengers ohc vol1 and vol2. Apeard marvel didnt include New Avengers annual(with amazing art by Marco Rudy) in this volumes, so-any ideas where it cold be found in marvel ohc line?
    Neither of the pair of non-Hickman annuals were collected with the Hickman collections. You want a TPB called Avengers: Revelations.
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    So Mockingbird went from a rape victim to a whore.
    Whoa.

At worst, the retcon doesn't make sense. Either way it'll probably go unaddressed in the future, or someone will try to reconcile the the difference. Maybe she convinced herself she had control out of guilt for a rash decision to let Slade die.

My opinion on the whole thing is Marvel should've waited to release the whole run in one go. I liked the first issue but it didn't grab me enough to want to follow the single issues (especially since the book time-shifted a lot -- better to read continuously to track the story). I don't mind there being two collections, but it'd be nice to get it all in one trade. Not to mention I can imagine it being annoying for people coming to it late only to find the second TPB is 40% older material.

Have a good day.
    G Morrow

All-New Member

For Canadians: amazon.ca has 25% off all book orders over $50. We rarely ever get rebates in Canada so I thought I'd mention it.
    I just placed all my preorders for next year

Secret Wars II Apologist DantonR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifus View Post
    For Canadians: amazon.ca has 25% off all book orders over $50. We rarely ever get rebates in Canada so I thought I'd mention it.
    Great news!

Anyone know how long this lasts? Can't find details anywhere.

Spectacular Member Master Destructo's Avatar

I see that DCBS has added the Shang-Chi Omnibus 2 DM to my next shipment list. Glad that ship from China finally made it to port.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifus View Post
    I don't see any mention of this on their website. Does it require a special code?

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    I hated it... so... much. Flames. On the side of my face. Breathing, breath... heaving breaths. Heaving...

Sorry, my emotions got the better of me for a moment there.
    Haha, I love that movie.

Quote Originally Posted by mooch View Post
    I don't see any mention of this on their website. Does it require a special code?
    It's over. Lucky I caught it this morning, placed all my orders in for all of next year.
    Anne Bonnie, Princess Ugg, Five Ghosts, Saga, Rat Queens, Groo, Goon, Usagi Yojimbo, Sixth Gun, Wasteland, Courtney Crumrin, Jonah Hex, Walking Dead, Manifest Destiny, God Hates Astronauts, Spread, Fearless Dawn, Nailbiter, Copperhead, Stray Bullets, Birthright, Bone, Lazarus

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Groo Odyssey View Post
    It's over. Lucky I caught it this morning, placed all my orders in for all of next year.
    yeah that was a real drive by of a sale! Glad I got in a second quick order this morning...

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Groo Odyssey View Post
    Actually it is back! But you have to use the code BFCOUNTDOWN at checkout.

Incredible Member

So I heard the War of Kings omnibus is not in reading order. Is this true?

Quote Originally Posted by Punjabi_Hitman View Post
    I don't think any of the cosmic omnibus collections have been in reading order, but rather each mini series and regular series, one after the other.

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

Quote Originally Posted by Punjabi_Hitman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    I don't think any of the cosmic omnibus collections have been in reading order, but rather each mini series and regular series, one after the other.
    True and true.

WoK does have some intertwined issues once you get into the body of the title mini. I did my level best to explain it on my Inhumans page, but it's pretty damned tricky and not meant to be read as a direct crossover.

(That, by the way, seems to be where Marvel draws the line on reading orders - they'll only do it in collection for direct crossovers.)
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!