Page 467 of 1382 FirstFirst ... 367417457463464465466467468469470471477517567967 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 20730

This is SO cool:

Avengers Epic Collection: Operation Galactic Storm by Bob Harras (Text by), Roy Thomas (Text by), Dann Thomas (Text by), Mark Gruenwald (Text by), Steve Epting (Illustrated by), Dave Ross (Illustrated by), Greg Capullo (Illustrated by), Rurik Tyler (Illustrated by)
    COLLECTING: VOLUME 22: AVENGERS (1963) 345-347, AVENGERS WEST COAST 80-82, QUASAR 32-36, WONDER MAN (1991) 7-9, IRON MAN (1968) 278-279, THOR (1966) 445-446, MATERIAL FROM CAPTAIN AMERICA (1968) 398-400

It brings so good memories.

Also another volume I was wishing we could get:

Thor Epic Collection: In Mortal Flesh
    by Randall Frenz (Text by), Tom Defalco (Text by), Ron Frenz (Text by), Roy Thomas (Text by), Rich Yanizesky (Illustrated by), Gary Hartle (Illustrated by), Tony Dezuniga (Illustrated by), Mike Mignola (Illustrated by)
    COLLECTING: VOLUME 17: THOR (1966) 401-418, ANNUAL 14

Spectacular Member TheYoungWolf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mzqamarul View Post

It is THICK
    thanks for the vid! man, he says its like annihilation & conquest combined.. thats huge lol. plus its out of order?! but theres no other way to collect this story huh? so i might just have to say f it and just deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Loki: Journey Into Mystery by Kieron Gillen Omnibus
    Kieron Gillen's complete epic! The god of lies has been reborn, but will young Loki be Asgard's savior? For when Earth is gripped by Fear Itself, ancient prophecy says only Thor can stop the monstrous threat of the Serpent - but the plan is doomed to fail without help from Loki. Will the trickster find redemption - or damn himself for eternity? Either way, a Nightmare lies in wait hoping to rule the world - and Loki will have to risk everything on his craziest scheme of all! Plus: a forgotten hero returns, the New Mutants lend a hand, Captain Britain needs help with a godly war, and Hela sets her sights on the Holy Grail! But will all the nine worlds end in Surtur's fire?
    COLLECTING: JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY 622- 645, EXILED 1, NEW MUTANTS 42-43, THE MIGHTY THOR 18-21
    $100.00
    752 pages
    holy crap!! didn't think it'd get an omni. i'm pretty excited for this!
    Last edited by TheYoungWolf; 11-08-2016 at 09:52 AM.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

WHOAAH!

Yes there it is. Just when I ordered the Time Runs Out OHC, although I held back from purchasing the Avengers and New Avengers OHCs. As I'm planning on obtaining the Avengers Hickman Omnis, it looks like I'll have to offload the Infinity OHC and the Time Runs Out OHC but I'll be keeping the Infinity Companion OHC.
    I'd ditch Infinity if you're going to get this new omni, but Time Runs out IS essentially volume 2 of the omni. This one stops where that starts. So we may eventually get Hickman Avengers 2, which would be Time Runs out and maybe Secret Wars collapsed together.

But we also may not.

So I'd keep Time Runs Out until we're sure....

Quote Originally Posted by madave View Post
    Brilliant news about Spectacular Spider-man. About time. Not going to wait for Omnibus/Epics (if ever) as I've got 32-150 of Spectucular and I've been waiting to read the earlier issues. Its really good to be getting more of the early Cap and FF issues in Epic format, and that Doctor Strange Omnibus is a definite buy.

Also, I posted this in the Omnibus thread but didn't get a response; I would appreciate any advice. I got the Uncanny X-men Vol 2 Omnibus. Its still shrinkwrappped, but the dust cover is misplaced to the extent that about 1/5th of the cover picture is placed in such a way that it is on the spine. The seller is looking into if a replacement can be found, but this may not be possible. Would it be possible to readjust the dust cover without having permanent creases where they should not be? Alternatively, does anyone know if Marvel do replacement dust covers (I'm in the UK though so that may not be possible.) I already have all of these comics, I think the main attraction was how these would look on my shelf (as well as reading them again in better colour reproductions). .
    You can get replacement dustjackets printed if required, from independent printers and even some members on here, but you should be fine with this one.

When/if you get it, just take it off and place it under a stack of books for a few days to flatten it. Then wrap it back round the book so it's in the right place, then stack the book on the bottom of a heavy pile for a few days.

My Uncanny X-Force was the same, and the above worked perfectly for it.
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

EDIT: Check out Jeph York's very interesting reply regarding the "out of order" War of Kings Omnibus and also his thoughts on the organisation of Marvel Omnibus/Event OHCs here.
    Tempted to join that forum to ask why he bothered putting them in at all. If they aren't interwoven, they dont really fit as an afterward, and the GotG omnibus released earlier this year would have included them anyway for completionists.

Spectacular Member

Thanks Legion Quest, that's what I wanted to hear (could you make out the previous creases with this technique?) Also, thanks Near Mint, its worth keeping in mind for the future (I'd rather not do that for this as it would seem to be cheaper to get a refund and then re-order from another seller).

Some great releases, noted as well the She-Hulk MMW, that's long overdue.

Hell yesssss!!!
    JiM omnibus.
    And damn - that Hickman omnibus is gonna be huge!

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    I'd ditch Infinity if you're going to get this new omni, but Time Runs out IS essentially volume 2 of the omni. This one stops where that starts. So we may eventually get Hickman Avengers 2, which would be Time Runs out and maybe Secret Wars collapsed together.

But we also may not.

So I'd keep Time Runs Out until we're sure.... .
    The second omnibus also would have to include Avengers OHC vol. 3, which collects 24-34.

Thanks Legion Quest, that's what I wanted to hear (could you make out the previous creases with this technique?) Also, thanks Near Mint, its worth keeping in mind for the future (I'd rather not do that for this as it would seem to be cheaper to get a refund and then re-order from another seller).

Some great releases, noted as well the She-Hulk MMW, that's long overdue.
    No. Marvel books have rounded corners, so the creases should never be 'hard' creases like you get with the more square binds (like old DC omnis)

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    The second omnibus also would have to include Avengers OHC vol. 3, which collects 24-34.
    Opps, I read the solicit wrong! Just saw the 4 and ignore it was 24 and not 34!

Brilliant news about Spectacular Spider-man. About time. Not going to wait for Omnibus/Epics (if ever) as I've got 32-150 of Spectucular and I've been waiting to read the earlier issues. Its really good to be getting more of the early Cap and FF issues in Epic format, and that Doctor Strange Omnibus is a definite buy.

Also, I posted this in the Omnibus thread but didn't get a response; I would appreciate any advice. I got the Uncanny X-men Vol 2 Omnibus. Its still shrinkwrappped, but the dust cover is misplaced to the extent that about 1/5th of the cover picture is placed in such a way that it is on the spine. The seller is looking into if a replacement can be found, but this may not be possible. Would it be possible to readjust the dust cover without having permanent creases where they should not be? Alternatively, does anyone know if Marvel do replacement dust covers (I'm in the UK though so that may not be possible.) I already have all of these comics, I think the main attraction was how these would look on my shelf (as well as reading them again in better colour reproductions). .
    If the seller can't get a replacement then I'd return it for a full refund and buy it somewhere else. There are still plenty of these around and in stock everywhere.

Is the PDF catalogue out? Link an Omni-bro if you see it.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Quote Originally Posted by Canucked View Post
    Is the PDF catalogue out? Link an Omni-bro if you see it.
    Omnibro's high five!
    http://images.abovethetreeline.com/e...012_lowres.pdf
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

just meant to link the catalogue too. Doctor Strange omnibus is instabuy probably. Is it a good run? also probably the JiM omnibus.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    Thank you kind sir!

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    just meant to link the catalogue too. Doctor Strange omnibus is instabuy probably. Is it a good run?
    I loved it.

There are substantial chunks of the series that get dragged into multiple crossovers throughout the years - ranging from the Infinity Gauntlet/War/Crusade trilogy to the later Midnight Sons storylines - but there were never any "bad" runs in there.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES