Page 482 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 382432472478479480481482483484485486492532582982 ... LastLast
Results 7,216 to 7,230 of 20773

the sales have been meh so far.

cgn sucks if you live in ca since the tax gets you

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by THE KZA View Post

Try living in Canada. lol. Sales? What sales? Not paying tax? You can DO that?

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Yeah. I haven't seen anything decent so far.
    Cyclops was right

Fantastic Member The Flicker Fade's Avatar

Yup. Unusable.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Grahamgg and Qcomix thanks for the response on moving.

Omnis and OHC are 95% of my collection. I have some leftover Diamond boxes that IST uses but not nearly enough. Sounds like using the long comic boxes will work, they will just be weighty. But I need to put them in there on their side due to being slightly wider/longer than an actual comic, right?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Grahamgg and Qcomix thanks for the response on moving.

Omnis and OHC are 95% of my collection. I have some leftover Diamond boxes that IST uses but not nearly enough. Sounds like using the long comic boxes will work, they will just be weighty. But I need to put them in there on their side due to being slightly wider/longer than an actual comic, right?
    Yeah, I didn't try to put OHCs in my longboxes, but I don't think they'd fit standing upward. I'd bubblewrap them and put them on their side, with the spine facing the bottom of the box.

Amazing Member

Default Captain America

Can anyone suggest a good tpb or 2 with Cap. in WW2?
    Thanks.

Amazing Member

No Cap. fans?

Try asking in the all new Marvel thread (sorry I meant to move this thread because it belongs there and probably will get more answers but I was in work then it just slipped my mind).

What's the best way to read Spider-man from the Back in Black OHC to the Superior Spider-man 1 OHC, and are those stories even worth it? I see Spider Island and Ends of the Earth have OHC but they're kinda floating in the middle of that stretch
    Last edited by ER Prest; 11-26-2016 at 08:05 AM.

Spectacular Member Magnum Valentino's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    What's the best way to read Spider-man from the Back in Black OHC to the Superior Spider-man 1 OHC, and are those stories even worth it? I see Spider Island and Ends of the Earth have OHC but they're kinda floating in the middle of that stretch
    Are you happy reading in paperback? If so, Big Time is collected entirely in Complete/Ultimate Collections, which will take you right up to Superior. Before Big Time and after Back in Black, there the fifth JMS Ultimate Collection, leading into the Brand New Day Ultimate Collections, which are currently being printed through next year. Alternatively, those volumes can be picked up in their individual trades, but there's at least 20 books between Back in Black and Big Time so the Ultimate Collections are handier if you can wait.

If you want to go the hardcover route, everything between Back in Black and Superior is available in hardcover but like you said only Spider-Island and Ends of the Earth are available in OHC.

As for whether it's worth reading, yeah, it definitely is. The immediate fallout of One More Day is a bit harsh, but there's some great stuff like The Gauntlet and a lot of very, very good single issues in that whole run. Big Time is fantastic, no reservations there.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum Valentino View Post
    Are you happy reading in paperback? If so, Big Time is collected entirely in Complete/Ultimate Collections, which will take you right up to Superior. Before Big Time and after Back in Black, there the fifth JMS Ultimate Collection, leading into the Brand New Day Ultimate Collections, which are currently being printed through next year. Alternatively, those volumes can be picked up in their individual trades, but there's at least 20 books between Back in Black and Big Time so the Ultimate Collections are handier if you can wait.

If you want to go the hardcover route, everything between Back in Black and Superior is available in hardcover but like you said only Spider-Island and Ends of the Earth are available in OHC.

As for whether it's worth reading, yeah, it definitely is. The immediate fallout of One More Day is a bit harsh, but there's some great stuff like The Gauntlet and a lot of very, very good single issues in that whole run. Big Time is fantastic, no reservations there.
    Okay cool, and sorry, I should have been more clear. I have JMS Best of through Back in Black and then Slott Superior up till ASM 2. Was just looking to fill in between the two. But this is great, thanks, I'll look into those tpb collections

I'm gonna be picking up spider verse. Not sure if I should get the ohc or tpb. I prefer ohc but its glued and I'm wondering if you would get less gutter lose with the tpb than the ohc. Those of you with the ohc how is the gutter loss compared to a thick tpb like an epic or complete collection?

BANNED

Just ordered Ms. Marvel Omnibus. My Savage Wolverine vol. 1 HC arrived today, it's kind of thin and i would never ever guess that i would see a T&A Wolverine book but thanks to Cho, there it's in my hands. lol I ordered other volumes of Savage Wolverine too thanks to Logan trailer. The trailer really resurfaced my feelings for Wolverine and i'm really in the mood to read some Wolverine stories right now.

Spectacular Member Magnum Valentino's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mtop2036 View Post
    I'm gonna be picking up spider verse. Not sure if I should get the ohc or tpb. I prefer ohc but its glued and I'm wondering if you would get less gutter lose with the tpb than the ohc. Those of you with the ohc how is the gutter loss compared to a thick tpb like an epic or complete collection?
    I had a copy and can't remember any issues with gutter loss at all. Quite enjoyed reading it.