Page 489 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 389439479485486487488489490491492493499539589989 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 20773

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    There never was a third fraction ohc to reprint...
    What I meant to say was, they never reprint ohc's so its even less likely they'll continue an old run in that format.

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    I don't think they'll collect it either. It was meant to be a joke. I was trying to find the biggest gap between collection publications.

The ship has long sailed on the Fraction IM and the Bruce Jones Hulk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thesanmich View Post
    What I meant to say was, they never reprint ohc's so its even less likely they'll continue an old run in that format.
    Yeah, I figured this is what you guys meant. We're all on the same page here.

As I've said before, it's a bummer when they orphan lines like this, but truly they're NOT orphaned, just orphaned in the same physical format. I mean, it's not like you can't get the rest of Fraction's IM run in HC or tpb, same with Bendis' New Avengers run (heck, you can even still get OHCs for the rest of the run after the omni if you can find them on ebay/etc...)

BUT, I 100% feel folks' pain on this - we all have OCD to some extent when it comes to collecting comics - I think it's a prerequisite to getting into comics - wanting "complete runs" and all that stuff. For some, it's not a huge deal to mix HCs and TPBs on their shelf (ME), and for others, they have a small brain hemorrhage at even the thought of it. But at the end of the day, Marvel is a business, and if they stop making a book in a specific format, then all I could think of is they feel like it's no longer cost effective. OR it's been too much time and they now want to "push" the current writer / character arc instead of the one from years ago...
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    ANXM begins prior to UXM, but as soon as UXM kicks in there is a lot of interweaving early in the series. I don't 100% trust this order yet, but it's pretty close:

All-New X-Men (2013) #1-8
    Uncanny X-Men (2013) #1-2
    All-New X-Men (2013) #9-11
    Uncanny X-Men (2013) #3-9
    All-New X-Men (2013) #11-14
    Uncanny X-Men (2013) #10-11
    All-New X-Men (2013) #15, Special, 16
    Uncanny X-Men (2013) #12
    All-New X-Men (2013) #17
    Uncanny X-Men (2013) #13-14
    All-New X-Men (2013) #18
    Uncanny X-Men (2013) #18
    All-New X-Men (2013) #19-21
    Uncanny X-Men (2013) #15-17 ~ X-Men: No More Humans OGN
    Annuals (both)
    Uncanny X-Men (2013) #18
    All-New X-Men (2013) #22-25 & Special
    Uncanny X-Men (2013) #19-25
    All-New X-Men (2013) #26-31
    Uncanny X-Men (2013) #24-31 (mostly erased by a time paradox)
    All-New X-Men (2013) #31-36
    Uncanny X-Men (2013) #32-33
    All-New X-Men (2013) #37-41
    Uncanny X-Men (2013) #34-35 & 600

Based on that, you probably should read:

ANXM Vol. 1 (#1-10)
    UXM Vol. 1 first half (#1-11)
    ANXM Vol. 2 first half (#11-15)
    BOTA: (ANXM #16-17 & UXM #12-13)
    ANXM Vol. 2 second half (#18-21)
    UXM Vol. 1 second half (#14-18) + X-Men: No More Humans OGN
    ANXM Vol. 3 (#22-30)
    UXM Vol. 2 to #19-31
    ANXM Vol. 3 (#31-41)
    UXM Vol. 2 to #32-35 & 600

Yeah, but I don't know if we can compare the middling finish of Fraction's Iron Man to a UXM Silver Age run. I've given up on it, at this point.
    Can someone forward this to Marvel Collections department before they screw the order on the next Bendis omnibus ?

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

With 2016 nearly over I went and looked in the OP to double check what the 2017 offerings are going to be.
    So there is no Jan '17 Marvel Omni release and we aren't yet sure about July onward yet?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    With 2016 nearly over I went and looked in the OP to double check what the 2017 offerings are going to be.
    So there is no Jan '17 Marvel Omni release and we aren't yet sure about July onward yet?
    According to CGN release dates on the Omnibus pages: Jan 17th will be Deadpool Beginnings, Jan 31st will be Alpha Flight, DD SA, WoK Aftermath. Nothing had a release date past June. The 31st is going to be an expensive day as I will be picking up all 3 of those.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    According to CGN release dates on the Omnibus pages: Jan 17th will be Deadpool Beginnings, Jan 31st will be Alpha Flight, DD SA, WoK Aftermath. Nothing had a release date past June. The 31st is going to be an expensive day as I will be picking up all 3 of those.
    Yeah, I'm getting Realm, and probably Alpha Flight, and the first Azzarello Wonder Woman Omni is coming out. Not going to be fun for my wallet.
    Cyclops was right

Spectacular Member

There is some great stuff coming out next year, most of which I've pre-ordered, but I absolutely cannot believe there are no March Wolverine omni!!!
    No Wolverine by Aaron vol.2?
    No Wolverine "Classic" vol.2?
    No "Death of Wolverine" Omnibus?
    They even could've combined the Origin I & II OHC and Prehistory TPB to make a Wolverine: Beginnings Omnibus to match the DP one!
    WHAT THE HELL MARVEL!?!

So, it seems they have cancelled the Marvel Masterworks series?

Have they replaced it with anything else?

One team that needs some major coverage especially in the early years is the Defenders.

Issues 1-60/75 of the Defenders need some love!

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post

One team that needs some major coverage especially in the early years is the Defenders.

The Marvel Masterworks Hardcovers have definitely not been cancelled and are still going strong. The Marvel Masterworks Paperbacks, however, have been cancelled and have been indirectly replaced by the Epic Collection paperbacks. If you want more detailed info. on the Epics, click here

I'm in the same boat.

Incredible Member

Any Difference between the recent Morrison New X- Men omnibus and the reprint from 2012?

Thin paper, Sewn binding on both, right?

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jm21 View Post
    There is some great stuff coming out next year, most of which I've pre-ordered, but I absolutely cannot believe there are no March Wolverine omni!!!
    They even could've combined the Origin I & II OHC and Prehistory TPB to make a Wolverine: Beginnings Omnibus to match the DP one!
    WHAT THE HELL MARVEL!?!
    We need a 'LIKE' button here!
    Seconded!!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnatellodi View Post
    Any Difference between the recent Morrison New X- Men omnibus and the reprint from 2012?

Thin paper, Sewn binding on both, right?
    The cover is different on the new printing

Quote Originally Posted by Jm21 View Post
    WHAT THE HELL MARVEL!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    We need a 'LIKE' button here!
    Seconded!!
    I think the Aaron vol. 2 is technically Wolverine and the X-Men and we won't get a true volume 2.
    I'm surprised, however, that Marvel didn't do a "Death of," but maybe there's a chance they will when he inevitably comes back.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post

Defenders is collected in HC up to issue 41 including giant size issues, annuals, and crossovers with 5 volumes released 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2015. I definitely wouldn't call that a dead line just yet.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?