Page 491 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 391441481487488489490491492493494495501541591991 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 20773

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Where is Defenders 47-77 collected?
    From krisis's webpage:

#47-50: Moon Knight Epic Collection, Vol. 1: Bad Moon Rising
    Collects (in order) Werewolf by Night (1972) #32-33, Marvel Spotlight (1971) #28-29; Defenders #47-50 (and excerpts of #51); The Spectacular Spider-Man (1976) #22-23; Marvel Two-In-One (1974) #52; Hulk [Magazine] (1978) #11-15, 17-18, & 20; Marvel Preview (1975) #21; Moon Knight (1980) #1-4.

#62-42: Nova Classic, Vol. 2
    Collects Nova #13-19, Defenders (1972) #62-64, Fantastic Four Annual 12, and Marvel Two-in-One Annual 3.

#62-65: Defenders: Tournament of Heroes
    Actually a comic one-shot reprinting these four issues.

#65: Models, Inc.
    Collects Models, Inc. (2009) #1-4, Patsy Walker (1945) #119, Millie the Model (1945) #100, and The Defenders (1972) #65

#76-77: Omega The Unknown Classic
    Collects Omega the Unknown (1976) #1-10 and The Defenders (1972) #76-77

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

After Deadpool:Beginnings comes out will they have largely collected content containing Deadpool? At last to date as new stuff keeps getting created of course.
    Maybe some material for another Minibus but will most of his stuff be already Omni'd?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    After Deadpool:Beginnings comes out will they have largely collected content containing Deadpool? At last to date as new stuff keeps getting created of course.
    Maybe some material for another Minibus but will most of his stuff be already Omni'd?
    Krisis goes into waaay more depth, but my understanding is that Deadpool's first ("Deadpool" plus "Agent X," 1997-2003), second ("Cable & Deadpool," 2004-2008) and fourth ("Deadpool," 2012-2015) ongoing series' have been omnibused in their entirety. The biggest notable gap is DP's third series, which ran for 63 issues from 2008-2012 and was written entirely(?) by Daniel Way. None of that run is in an omnibus per se, but issues 1-12 and 50-63 were collected in OHC format.

Beyond that, of course, there's the guest appearances and two minis from 1991-1997 that, as you noted, are being collected in the Deadpool: Beginnings omnibus. There are about a billion miniseries, which have been collected in two minibuses and other OHCs ("Suicide Kings," "Wade Wilson's War," "Deadpool MAX," etc). And there was Deadpool Team-Up, which ran 17 issues from 2009-2011 and is collected in three OHCs. Plus other team books that he's been in, like Rick Remender's Uncanny X-Force.

I've probably missed some things, so anyone else, feel free to chime in. But long story short, Daniel Way's 2008-2012 series is the most notable gap in terms of omnibizing Deadpool. (I haven't read any of that series, but my understanding is that opinions are mixed.)

Thrashing Like a Maniac! Gotham Thrasher's Avatar

Another thing I like about Krisis, he fully services my OCD of referring to the series volume number. For example in this case, Deadpool , almost everyone else on the Internet forgets to refer to Deadpool's (1994) series (written by Mark Waid) as volume 1 and therfore the current series is volume 5.
    And then there were none...

Custom Binding Thread: http://community.comicbookresources....0645aadbab2369

The All Purpose Metal Thread : http://community.comicbookresources....5299bbaefeffe8

I'm pretty happy about this:

CapAmerica.jpg

I've got two whales left: Thor by Simonson and Thor by JMS

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    I'm pretty happy about this:

CapAmerica.jpg

I've got two whales left: Thor by Simonson and Thor by JMS
    Nice one Tom. I've got that set as well

I also have two Omni whales remaining: Immortal Iron Fist and Daredevil by Bendis Vol. 1.

Btw, I recently saw some JMS Thor Omnis going for around $60 on the amazon.com marketplace.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Nice one Tom. I've got that set as well

I also have two Omni whales remaining: Immortal Iron Fist and Daredevil by Bendis Vol. 1.
    I've got Iron Fist. Great book and I suspect there's at least half a chance it gets a reprint when he makes his Netflix appearance.
    I'd suggest getting the DD OHCs. That's what I did. I had the two omnibus volumes but sold them and got the OHCs. In fact, I even had money left over to blast on more books!

Quote Originally Posted by Taral-DLOS View Post
    From krisis's webpage:

#47-50: Moon Knight Epic Collection, Vol. 1: Bad Moon Rising
    Collects (in order) Werewolf by Night (1972) #32-33, Marvel Spotlight (1971) #28-29; Defenders #47-50 (and excerpts of #51); The Spectacular Spider-Man (1976) #22-23; Marvel Two-In-One (1974) #52; Hulk [Magazine] (1978) #11-15, 17-18, & 20; Marvel Preview (1975) #21; Moon Knight (1980) #1-4.

#62-42: Nova Classic, Vol. 2
    Collects Nova #13-19, Defenders (1972) #62-64, Fantastic Four Annual 12, and Marvel Two-in-One Annual 3.

#62-65: Defenders: Tournament of Heroes
    Actually a comic one-shot reprinting these four issues.

#65: Models, Inc.
    Collects Models, Inc. (2009) #1-4, Patsy Walker (1945) #119, Millie the Model (1945) #100, and The Defenders (1972) #65

#76-77: Omega The Unknown Classic
    Collects Omega the Unknown (1976) #1-10 and The Defenders (1972) #76-77
    Thank you so much, Taral-DLOS.

I had no idea these Defenders the issues had been collected, let alone in all these other titles.

I wish in 2017 to see the Defenders collection from the beginning...

@Tom Slick : sweet! Your in for quite the treat!
    Last edited by Gotham Thrasher; 12-16-2016 at 08:00 PM.

The All Purpose Metal Thread : http://community.comicbookresources....5299bbaefeffe8

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

Quote Originally Posted by Gotham Thrasher View Post
    Another thing I like about Krisis, he fully services my OCD of referring to the series volume number. For example in this case, Deadpool , almost everyone else on the Internet forgets to refer to Deadpool's (1994) series (written by Mark Waid) as volume 1 and therfore the current series is volume 5.
    <3

To be fair, recently I'm even moving away from that to go with publication years instead, because some of these books have SO MANY volumes and also it's hard sometimes to know what counts as a volume due to subtitles, punctuation, renumbering, straight-up errors in counting by Marvel, etc.

PS: My definitive guide to Ultimate Marvel is now live for all readers!
    Last edited by krisis; 12-16-2016 at 07:30 PM.
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

Lol yeah I can see how it can get confusing. Even Marvel And DC company people make mistakes when referring to series numbers. Although what do you do when Marvel does something like two Uncanny Avengers series in one year?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gotham Thrasher View Post
    Lol yeah I can see how it can get confusing. Even Marvel And DC company people make mistakes when referring to series numbers. Although what do you do when Marvel does something like two Uncanny Avengers series in one year?
    In the Lemire Hawkeye book they list them as 2015A and 2015B for that type of situation. On that note I just finished that OHC and I have to say I really enjoyed it. IMO it was better than Fractions run, but both were great character driven arcs with a believable and humanized Clint.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Lucky One View Post
    Krisis goes into waaay more depth, but my understanding is that Deadpool's first ("Deadpool" plus "Agent X," 1997-2003), second ("Cable & Deadpool," 2004-2008) and fourth ("Deadpool," 2012-2015) ongoing series' have been omnibused in their entirety. The biggest notable gap is DP's third series, which ran for 63 issues from 2008-2012 and was written entirely(?) by Daniel Way. None of that run is in an omnibus per se, but issues 1-12 and 50-63 were collected in OHC format.

Beyond that, of course, there's the guest appearances and two minis from 1991-1997 that, as you noted, are being collected in the Deadpool: Beginnings omnibus. There are about a billion miniseries, which have been collected in two minibuses and other OHCs ("Suicide Kings," "Wade Wilson's War," "Deadpool MAX," etc). And there was Deadpool Team-Up, which ran 17 issues from 2009-2011 and is collected in three OHCs. Plus other team books that he's been in, like Rick Remender's Uncanny X-Force.

I've probably missed some things, so anyone else, feel free to chime in. But long story short, Daniel Way's 2008-2012 series is the most notable gap in terms of omnibizing Deadpool. (I haven't read any of that series, but my understanding is that opinions are mixed.)
    Agreed - Daniel Way's material is the main gap, which would need 2 omnibus to cover (plus some non-Way issues for continuity). On top of all you mentioned above, there is the Merc for a Mouth series & Deadpool Corps stuff also. I'd love to see the following collections (and HUGE thanks to Krisis' guides for helping me on this - saved me loads of time going through my own collection!!!):

DEADPOOL BY WAY vol.1 or CLASSIC vol.2:
    Wolverine Origins #21-25 + material from #20
    Deadpool #1-31
    Thunderbolts #130-131
    Optional Way material - Hit-Monkey #1-3 & oneshot
    PLUS non-Way material
    Deadpool #900 & #1000
    Suicide Kings #1-5
    Deadpool: Games of Death
    X-Men Origins: Deadpool
    material from Marvel Digital Holiday Special #2 & Marvel Spotlight: Deadpool

DEADPOOL BY WAY vol.2 or CLASSIC vol.3:
    Deadpool 32-63, 33.1 & 49.1
    Optional Way material - Thunderbolts #1-11 (although, I'd rather see this as part of a "Red Thunderbolts by Way & Soule Omnibus")
    PLUS non-Way material
    Deadpool Annual #1
    Fear Itself: Deadpool #1-3
    Fear Itself: Uncanny X-Force #1-3
    Captain America: Who Won't Wield the Shield
    Cable #25
    Deadpool & Cable #26
    Amazing Spider-Man Annual #38
    Incredible Hulks Annual #1
    Wolverine/Deadpool: The Decoy

DEADPOOL TEAM-UP OMNIBUS
    Identity Disc #1-5
    Deadpool: Merc With A Mouth #1-13
    Prelude to Deadpool Corps #1-5
    Deadpool Corps #1-12
    Lady Deadpool
    Deadpool Family
    Deadpool Corps: Rank & Foul
    Deadpool Team-UP #899-883

3 massive books, but I think that would cover all the 616 DP stuff up to the Duggan Omnibus. It would leave alternate DP minis Wade Wilson's War & Pulp uncollected in this format - perhaps a "Deadpool Alternate Reality Minibus" to collect with the previous MAX prints too for all remaining non-616 material?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    In the Lemire Hawkeye book they list them as 2015A and 2015B for that type of situation. On that note I just finished that OHC and I have to say I really enjoyed it. IMO it was better than Fractions run, but both were great character driven arcs with a believable and humanized Clint.
    Aw Geez. That's funny. Well I guess they have to differiantiate it somehow. I still have to check out Lemires work on Hawkeye. I liked his Green Arrow.

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    <3

To be fair, recently I'm even moving away from that to go with publication years instead, because some of these books have SO MANY volumes and also it's hard sometimes to know what counts as a volume due to subtitles, punctuation, renumbering, straight-up errors in counting by Marvel, etc.

PS: My definitive guide to Ultimate Marvel is now live for all readers!
    What about ultimate comics enemy, ultimate comics mystery and ultimate comics doomsday? Or am I missing them?