Page 494 of 1382 FirstFirst ... 394444484490491492493494495496497498504544594994 ... LastLast
Results 7,396 to 7,410 of 20730
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

MONSTERS UNLEASHED: MONSTER-SIZE HC Cover by STEVE McNIVEN:

Collecting MONSTERS UNLEASHED #1-5.

MARVEL MASTERWORKS: THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN VOL. 1 HC Cover by SAL BUSCEMA:

STAR WARS SPECIAL EDITION: A NEW HOPE OHC Cover by DAVE DORMAN:

Collecting STAR WARS: A NEW HOPE — SPECIAL EDITION #1-4.

ENCHANTED TIKI ROOM OHC Cover by BRIAN KESINGER:

Collecting ENCHANTED TIKI ROOM #1-5.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vilynne View Post
    I didn't really understand what he said. Thanks for the summary. Maybe they'll fix the ordering closer to release. It seems like a good read.
    Sorry if I wasn't clear.

There's not actually a problem with the ordering of the issues, that part's fine. Essentially you have #1-40, with the early issues being a continuation of a previous series, and the latter issues being a lot of tie-ins to the Infinity Gauntlet crossover. I would never discourage someone from picking this book up (cuz I want a Vol. 2!), but I was just warning TomSlick that it might be a confusing read for those who haven't read the other material. Hope that helps.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

I need Avengers by Hickman Omnibus so bad...

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    Make sure you get his Ultimates run with Ribic
    I wasn't a big fan of Hickman's Ultimates run but I think part of it is that by that point, there had been so much damage done to the Ultimate line that no one could save it. I will say Hickman's run was certainly better than that abortion Humphries wrote afterward.

Spectacular Member

Is that Spectacular Spider-Man MMW gonna be good?

Quote Originally Posted by Batarang View Post
    I need Avengers by Hickman Omnibus so bad...
    Me too. And I could certainly use some sort of 'Ultimates by Hickman' OHC or Omnibus (even though he left the series without resolving most of the plots, BUT as a way of putting into context the beginning of Secret Wars, it would make sense...). It should include the Ultimate Comics Ultimates issues, Ultimate Thor and Ultimate Comics Hawkeye, just so we get all of what he was building to (if someone wonders why it failed, it was mostly because it had to comepete with the launch of the New 52).

Quote Originally Posted by Yaggi_Rck View Post
    Me too. And I could certainly use some sort of 'Ultimates by Hickman' OHC or Omnibus (even though he left the series without resolving most of the plots, BUT as a way of putting into context the beginning of Secret Wars, it would make sense...). It should include the Ultimate Comics Ultimates issues, Ultimate Thor and Ultimate Comics Hawkeye, just so we get all of what he was building to (if someone wonders why it failed, it was mostly because it had to comepete with the launch of the New 52).
    When has that stopped Marvel(or DC for that matter) from putting out expensive collections?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yaggi_Rck View Post
    Completely agree on the contents for a Hickman Ultimates OHC. I'd also love a Miles Morales Omnibus from his first appearance to Ultimate End - I think anything else uncollected from this era of the Ultimate Universe is unlikely to be considered for any form of OHC treatment, given the bad things I hear. My OCD wants me to finish the entire line in OHC format though, lol

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

Your friendly neighborhood Festivus Elf dropping by to let you know that my guide to reading and collecting Jessica Jones is now live.

You might be thinking, "What's the big deal? Can't I just buy the Alias Omnibus and The Pulse Complete Collection and have everything Jessica Jones that I need?" The answer is: not quite. This guide contains and explains EVERY Jessica Jones appearance, including when she's part of the action in Avengers rather than just a bystander. Get a comprehensive overview of her development at the hands of Bendis and Ewing leading up to her Netflix series and new ongoing.

Happy Festivus Eve, y'all. I hope you're all ready for your feats of strength.
    Last edited by krisis; 12-23-2016 at 07:53 AM.
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    Your friendly neighborhood Festivus Elf dropping by to let you know that my guide to collecting Jessica Jones is now live.

You might be thinking, "What's the big deal? Can't I just buy the Alias Omnibus and The Pulse Complete Collection and have everything Jessica Jones that I need?" The answer is: not quite. This guide contains and explains EVERY Jessica Jones appearance, including when she's part of the action in Avengers rather than just a bystander. Get a comprehensive overview of her development at the hands of Bendis and Ewing leading up to her Netflix series and new ongoing.

Happy Festivus Eve, y'all. I hope you're all ready for your feats of strength.
    Woah. That is impressive! Looks like its reading time before S2 launches. Thanks for all the heavy lifting!

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    MONSTERS UNLEASHED: MONSTER-SIZE HC Cover by STEVE McNIVEN:

Collecting MONSTERS UNLEASHED #1-5.
    no tie ins?

Quote Originally Posted by jm21 View Post
    Completely agree on the contents for a Hickman Ultimates OHC. I'd also love a Miles Morales Omnibus from his first appearance to Ultimate End - I think anything else uncollected from this era of the Ultimate Universe is unlikely to be considered for any form of OHC treatment, given the bad things I hear. My OCD wants me to finish the entire line in OHC format though, lol
    I could definitely get behind an Ultimate Spider-man Miles Morales Omnibus. I'm honestly surprised that we haven't gotten any OSHC yet. Marvel was somewhat predictable with Ultimate Peter Parker. We got 12 OSHCs and then a "Death of" omnibus to cap it off.