Page 501 of 1383 FirstFirst ... 4014514914974984995005015025035045055115516011001 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 20742

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    Who'll be next, Merrick?
    Your guess is as good as ours.

So one of my new year's resolutions is to stop purchasing overpriced OOP books. So far so good, but it has only been 6 days

However, I have really wanted to get my hands on the OHC editions of Waid's run on Fantastic Four. While they are still overpriced on Amazon & eBay, they aren't too bad compared to some other amounts I have spent.

For the people who read the run, what are your thoughts? Is the over-sized art worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    So one of my new year's resolutions is to stop purchasing overpriced OOP books. So far so good, but it has only been 6 days

However, I have really wanted to get my hands on the OHC editions of Waid's run on Fantastic Four. While they are still overpriced on Amazon & eBay, they aren't too bad compared to some other amounts I have spent.

For the people who read the run, what are your thoughts? Is the over-sized art worth it?
    This is an amazing run. Only vol. 2 is a hard one to get and it's usually not that pricey. I think my LCS has one and three and he will ship anywhere in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by doolittle View Post
    Classic.......

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    This is an amazing run. Only vol. 2 is a hard one to get and it's usually not that pricey. I think my LCS has one and three and he will ship anywhere in the US.
    Great, thank you! If you could PM me your LCS' name, I can look them up

Great, thank you! If you could PM me your LCS' name, I can look them up
    When I go there next week, I'll check and see if he has them. His stuff is pretty disorganized but I'm always going through it, so I probably know some of the shelves better than he does sometimes. I'll let you know for sure then.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier76 View Post
    You the man, Charlie Brown

Still funny after all these years.

Quote Originally Posted by doolittle View Post
    Still true after all these years. I always get a chuckle when folks start predicting what books will be collected in omnibus editions. There is no rhyme or reason (unless you're Geoff Johns).

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    When I go there next week, I'll check and see if he has them. His stuff is pretty disorganized but I'm always going through it, so I probably know some of the shelves better than he does sometimes. I'll let you know for sure then.
    Awesome, thanks again!!

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Omnibus, you have "Avengers Volume 1 Omnibus" listed as Out of Print and Almost Out of Print, whereas it should be only listed under the former.

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Volume One is amazing. After that, I don't get the hype. And I'm a pretty big Waid fan.
    Cyclops was right

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    Omnibus? Captain Planet? Where did this ream of old-skool posters come from? Is it field trip night at the retirement home? Who'll be next, Merrick?

PS: I miss you guys
    Just don't tell anyone you've seen us. If the old folks home gets wind we've gotten out, we're done for. It's Ambien laced pudding for the rest of our lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Planet View Post
    Just don't tell anyone you've seen us. If the old folks home gets wind we've gotten out, we're done for. It's Ambien laced pudding for the rest of our lives.
    But I like that pudding

Amazing Member

Well i just learned not to read my Omnis is extreme heat .

It was 39C/102F in Australia today so i decided to read John Byrnes FF so i could keep the TV off, and when i just closed the book i noticed the pages were crinkled and the cover doesn't shut right. It only happened to the book i opened so i won't be reading while it's this hot ever again. Will it go back to normal?

It's going to be this hot all week, Looks like i will have to wait to find out how Dr Doom escapes from Liddleville.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Omnibus, you have "Avengers Volume 1 Omnibus" listed as Out of Print and Almost Out of Print, whereas it should be only listed under the former.
    Fixed and still have a lot to check on the almost OOP vs instock everywhere. Hoping to have completely done this weekend.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omnibus View Post
    Fixed and still have a lot to check on the almost OOP vs instock everywhere. Hoping to have completely done this weekend.
    Thanks Omnibus!