Page 525 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 254254755155215225235245255265275285295355756251025 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,875 of 20773
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    Thanos Imperative is also in the GotG Omni.
    Yeah, I already have the GotG omni, Annihilators OHC, and Realm of Kings OHC. Not much reason to buy the omni other than the Nova issues (which I already have in TPB along with the abysmal Annihilators: Earthfall)

Quote Originally Posted by The Lucky One View Post
    I would, but I already own all the Classics volumes. And the original issues.
    Me too, and I *STILL* ordered the Epic. I don't deserve money.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

For those who just have to own the classic SA cover to the DD vol.1 by Stan Lee, get on over to IST or wherever now.
    I just got mine, cause, well, I have to have it!!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Dougtron View Post
    So how many people are planning on getting the New Mutants Epic Vol. 1 in March? I want to get it to show support for the line but I'm also thinking their is a good chance of an Omni when the movie comes out.
    Treating it like Uncanny X-Men: The Gift epic collection. I believe it'll end up in an omnibus, so putting it on my wishlist to keep track of a possible OOP situation, ready to jump on it at the last minute. Otherwise, I'll wait to avoid a double dip.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Yes, the Daredevil Silver Age Vol. 1 Omnibus was initially supposed to be due out last week. It got pushed back a week. It should appear on IST's site later today.
    Last week? For some reason, I thought it was supposed to come out next week.

I almost missed the ASM 2 reprint the same way...I gotta get more on top of this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    The only contents not in other OHCs are Nova 29-36 and Annihilators:Earthfall. Otherwise you can add Annihilators OHC coupled with the GotG Omni and have the rest of the material not in the RoK OHC. If you have the rest of the Cosmic Omnibusses why break uniformity though?

Also the Rocket and Groot back ups from Annihilators are in fact in the RoK omni.
    Quote Originally Posted by csista View Post
    Probably, but there will be a lot of double dipping for you. The big thing you're missing is Thanos Imperative, which is the finale of the DNA cosmic saga. Then there are Nova issues, and I believe Annihilators issues. Luckily, I never got the GOTG Omni, so I didn't get hit there like most people did. (Although I did buy them for $1 each digitally before I subscribed to Marvel Unlimited.) But I do already have the RoK and Thanos Imperative OHCs, so won't be a completely new omnibus for me either.
    Yeah forgot to mention it but I already have Thanos Imperative as well so that would be triple dipping.... but I do like uniformity and having issues in order :P
    "This cannot be...Is... Is it an omen?!"

Sentinel of Liberty WinterSoldier76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    For those who just have to own the classic SA cover to the DD vol.1 by Stan Lee, get on over to IST or wherever now.
    I don't HAVE to have it, but I ordered it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Yes! I ordered it last night and had it shipped to Georgia, so I not only saved an additional 5 percent compared to CGN, I didn't pay shipping costs or the TN online sales tax. Win!

And I agree, I wanted the classic SA cover for this edition.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    Yes! I ordered it last night and had it shipped to Georgia, so I not only saved an additional 5 percent compared to CGN, I didn't pay shipping costs or the TN online sales tax. Win!

And I agree, I wanted the classic SA cover for this edition.
    Yep, we poor Tennesseans, always having to ship our IST boxes to our parents'...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by doolittle View Post
    Me too, and I *STILL* ordered the Epic. I don't deserve money.
    Ha! Hey, at least you'll be getting the Karma debut from MTU 100 and the New Mutants/Cloak and Dagger story from MTU annual 6, neither of which was in the Classics volumes. (And the Magik mini, though at least that was released as its own hardcover.)

If I didn't suspect an omni was in the offing, I'd probably buy it too.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

My Star Wars Kanan "Omnibus" arrived today from IST.

No where on the dust jacket does the word "Omnibus" appear. The spine has the regular sideways Marvel logo. So why is this listed everywhere as an Omnibus? I initially thought it strange calling this 12-issue collected run an Omnibus.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lucky One View Post
    Ha! Hey, at least you'll be getting the Karma debut from MTU 100 and the New Mutants/Cloak and Dagger story from MTU annual 6, neither of which was in the Classics volumes. (And the Magik mini, though at least that was released as its own hardcover.).
    Speaking of the Magik mini, I have paid for that story (which, admittedly, is one of my favorites) so many times! I have the Premiere HC version. I have it in UXM Vol. 3. I have two sets of the floppies. And now this Epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Parker View Post
    Its not listed as a complete collection on the spine. I enjoyed it from a nostalgia perspective.
    Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    I'm not a huge Punisher fan to begin with, but somehow I've managed to read quite a bit of the 90's stuff. Much of it is exactly how it looks - ridiculous and over the top. However the very early stuff (Zeck's mini and Potts War Journal) isn't bad. So if you can snag this book for a good price, I'd go for it.

The only other Punisher run that held my interest was Greg Rucka's.
    thanks guys, I went for it. Sampled a few pages and it indeed looked like fun. I'm not expecting Ennis or Aaron level of stories but if it has a good 80's action movie vibe then it was a good purchase.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by doolittle View Post
    Speaking of the Magik mini, I have paid for that story (which, admittedly, is one of my favorites) so many times! I have the Premiere HC version. I have it in UXM Vol. 3. I have two sets of the floppies. And now this Epic.
    And if you buy the UXM MMWs, it's also included in Volume 10, newly released!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    My Star Wars Kanan "Omnibus" arrived today from IST.

No where on the dust jacket does the word "Omnibus" appear. The spine has the regular sideways Marvel logo. So why is this listed everywhere as an Omnibus? I initially thought it strange calling this 12-issue collected run an Omnibus.
    Yeah.. it is very thin for an omni. But it collects the whole awesome run. Disappointed that the title got cancelled, but at least it wrapped-up rather neat.