Page 526 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 264264765165225235245255265275285295305365766261026 ... LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 20773

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    My Star Wars Kanan "Omnibus" arrived today from IST.

No where on the dust jacket does the word "Omnibus" appear. The spine has the regular sideways Marvel logo. So why is this listed everywhere as an Omnibus? I initially thought it strange calling this 12-issue collected run an Omnibus.
    They called Devil Dinosaur an omnibus and it had 9 issues lol

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mzqamarul View Post
    Yeah.. it is very thin for an omni. But it collects the whole awesome run. Disappointed that the title got cancelled, but at least it wrapped-up rather neat.
    I purchased and read the first issue and thought it was pretty good and I've heard good things about it so I'm looking forward to reading it

Quote Originally Posted by World1 View Post
    They called Devil Dinosaur an omnibus and it had 9 issues lol
    Yes, that's right. It's just strange they're labelling it an Omnibus, even on Marvel.com, but the Marvel Omnibus logo is absent. Anyway, it's not a big deal, it probably looks better as it is. The word Omnibus would have looked quite squashed and distorted.

Sentinel of Liberty WinterSoldier76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mzqamarul View Post
    Yeah.. it is very thin for an omni. But it collects the whole awesome run. Disappointed that the title got cancelled, but at least it wrapped-up rather neat.
    Curious if the series was actually cancelled or if it was written to be a 12 issue run? I bought the OHC but haven't had a chance to dig into it.

Yes, that's right. It's just strange they're labelling it an Omnibus, even on Marvel.com, but the Marvel Omnibus logo is absent. Anyway, it's not a big deal, it probably looks better as it is. The word Omnibus would have looked quite squashed and distorted.
    It isn't. Looking at my copy right now. It's just sideways.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    It isn't. Looking at my copy right now. It's just sideways.
    Are you talking about Devil Dinosaur or Kanan? I was agreeing with World1 that Devil Dinosaur is an awfully thin Omnibus but stating that the Omnibus logo is absent from the Kanan "Omnibus". Maybe it wasn't so clear from my post as I was continuing on from the previous posts.

Are you talking about Devil Dinosaur or Kanan? I was agreeing with World1 that Devil Dinosaur is an awfully thin Omnibus but stating that the Omnibus logo is absent from the Kanan "Omnibus". Maybe it wasn't so clear from my post as I was continuing on from the previous posts.
    Yeah. Thought you meant DD since the quote by World1 was about that.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier76 View Post
    Curious if the series was actually cancelled or if it was written to be a 12 issue run? I bought the OHC but haven't had a chance to dig into it.
    I thought it was originally a mini and got extended maybe? Plan on digging into the new star wars stuff soon myself.

Fantastic Member

I would purchase an Untold Tales of Spider-Man omnibus and a Spider-Girl omnibus. Just had to get this out of my system.

Quote Originally Posted by John Aston View Post
    I would purchase an Untold Tales of Spider-Man omnibus and a Spider-Girl omnibus. Just had to get this out of my system.
    You could get the former right now.

Had two big boxes waiting on me when I got home

IMG_0012.jpgIMG_0012.jpgIMG_0014.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post

IMG_0012.jpgIMG_0012.jpgIMG_0014.jpg
    Surprised to see you with so much Aaron Wolvie

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    Surprised to see you with so much Aaron Wolvie
    Yeah, I've read a lot of it except for the Wolverine/X-Men...but it was such a good deal (all the wolverine came in one lot) for the non-Aaron stuff that I couldn't resist.

I just ordered that Spider-Verse book, too, along with the three Superior HCs. Hadn't enjoyed much of Slott's work up to that point, but loved the heck out of the Doc Ock stuff. Read it all on MU first, though.

Yeah, I've read a lot of it except for the Wolverine/X-Men...but it was such a good deal (all the wolverine came in one lot) for the non-Aaron stuff that I couldn't resist.
    nice, that must have been some deal! I know the Wolverine and the XMen goes for a pretty penny right now, which is weird since the regular Wolverine omnibus by Aaron is pretty cheap last i checked

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    nice, that must have been some deal! I know the Wolverine and the XMen goes for a pretty penny right now, which is weird since the regular Wolverine omnibus by Aaron is pretty cheap last i checked
    Yeah, I think you can still get the regular Aaron for $40, maybe cheaper and the other is at least $110 usually higher. If I'm not mistaken both books were even reduced for awhile. From what I understand the first Aaron one is the better of the two.